Thread: Maureen McPhilmy -- Bill O'Reilly's Wife Dated Flavor Flav

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Maureen McPhilmy -- Bill O'Reilly's Wife Dated Flavor Flav

Has anyone else heard this before? I was out with a friend who works at Fox News last night and I brought it up to see if this was just a rumor and this person confirmed it to be true. I did a quick Google search on it and was surprised to see how many articles there were on this. I'm shocked (and grossed out) to say the least....

[IMG]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2673/1217941623billoreillybuug1.jpg[/IMG]

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, O'Reilly's wife is hot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2857475]Wow, O'Reilly's wife is hot.[/QUOTE]

She was......

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder O'Reilly has a giant hard-on for rappers. One of them was pounding his wife!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2857499]No wonder O'Reilly has a giant hard-on for rappers. One of them was pounding his wife![/QUOTE]

Oh, you know 100% this eats at O'Reilly EVER DAY. How could he get that fact out of his mind?? :barf:

He must be angry day and night about it and is why he loves to take shots at rappers any chance he gets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [URL]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    where does it say in the bible "thou must be obsessed with the sex lives of others"

sackdance99 is the most judgiest judge around, doesn't it say those without sin cast the first stone?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2857956]where does it say in the bible "thou must be obsessed with the sex lives of others"

sackdance99 is the most judgiest judge around, doesn't it say those without sin cast the first stone?[/QUOTE]
    SD99, you continue to shame the sackdance - change your handle to HangUps99.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    SD99-

Why are you so concerned about who other people are dating/having sex with?

Oh wait, I think I know. It's a God thing.
    Last edited by chicadeel; 11-13-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2857572]Oh, you know 100% this eats at O'Reilly EVER DAY. How could he get that fact out of his mind?? :barf:

He must be angry day and night about it and is why he loves to take shots at rappers any chance he gets.[/QUOTE]

Even the right-wingers who get all or most of their opinions from O'Reilly have to admit the guy is a very vindictive and ego-centric individual. He simply does not let sh*t go and once he holds a grudge against someone or something it's never-ending. Al Franken called O'reilly out for lying about winning Peabody awards while he was with Inside Edition and ever since then he's had a mortal grudge against Franken that goes way beyond politics. If Franken ends up beating Norm Coleman I'm pretty sure O'Reilly will boycott the state of Minnesota.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9KBFF76MA[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=sackdance99;2857495]She was......[/quote]and then?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2857473]Has anyone else heard this before? I was out with a friend who works at Fox News last night and I brought it up to see if this was just a rumor and this person confirmed it to be true. I did a quick Google search on it and was surprised to see how many articles there were on this. I'm shocked (and grossed out) to say the least....

[IMG]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2673/1217941623billoreillybuug1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Can we verify this? Besides a lot of wives and girlfriends have banged some dudes we don't want to know about. Who gives a sh*t?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=isired;2858586]and then?[/QUOTE]

She is no longer....