Thread: Kris Jenkins DPOY Candidate Without Question

Kris Jenkins DPOY Candidate Without Question

He's up there with Abraham, Haynesworth, Porter, Scrabble, etc.

he made one play all night.........he was MIA most of the game. Nobody on the Jets OL or DL has much to be happy about tonight...........Favre Jones and Washington won this game.

All League
    He is an absolute beast...:eek::yes:

We're going as far as he takes us this year. Anything is possible so long as he's on the field.

I never thought I'd fall in love a 360 pound man.

Jenkins has been an absolute beast today.

[QUOTE=bongo59;2860945]he made one play all night........[/QUOTE]

LOL

[QUOTE=bongo59;2860945]he made one play all night.........he was MIA most of the game. Nobody on the Jets OL or DL has much to be happy about tonight...........Favre Jones and Washington won this game.[/QUOTE]

You're up next Bongo...I'm ready for the Titans!!!!!!!

Im done.

TN will clean this team's clocks.............the Jets play tonight on the LOS was horrendous...........the Ol and DL played bad. You guys have watched a different game than the rest of the nation.

Favre Jones and Washington played tonight..............and played well. Cassell is having a field day against your D............and he sucks.

Cassell has over 400 yds all by himself and you guys have given up over 125 yds on the ground and you think Jenkins has played well?

WOW

but this was a great to watch for the nation............very entertaining................

one of the best games to view this yr for sure.

Dear Bongo,

We don't care.

Sincerely,

Everyone

you will in ten days..............

dpoy after this game? lol he only had one big sack...he was on the sideline for the whole game...easy guys. Great game but still