Thread: Landon Donovan loaned to Bayern Munich

Landon Donovan loaned to Bayern Munich

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=5901

Poor Galaxy, everyone wants to leave now.

Nah, Donovan and Beckham are just prepping for next year's Galaxy season of domination!1 !

Hall Of Fame
    I don't know much about soccer, but whenever I watched a US game when a goal was needed, he never came thru. Never. Ever. I think he was the go to guy.

I also hate the shape of his head and haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y View Post
    I don't know much about soccer, but whenever I watched a US game when a goal was needed, he never came thru. Never. Ever. I think he was the go to guy.

I also hate the shape of his head and haircut.
    Yeah, Mr. Met can have a tough time on the breakaways.

Good for him...It should only make him better!

I haven't watched Bayern much this fall, but I wonder well he'll mix with Ribery, Toni, and the lot. Should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Good for him...It should only make him better!

I haven't watched Bayern much this fall, but I wonder well he'll mix with Ribery, Toni, and the lot. Should be interesting.
    You know, I didn't even think of that. It'll be interesting to see how he matches up with just Toni.

As a Bayern fan I was not happy with this pick up at all. He could not make it in the German league the last time he was there and with a team that was not as good as Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    As a Bayern fan I was not happy with this pick up at all. He could not make it in the German league the last time he was there and with a team that was not as good as Bayern.
    Understood. He'll have a long way to go to impress Bayern fans. Klinsy clearly believes there's something there, so I've got my fingers crossed. It'll be a tall order to for him to contribute on that team, but I'm still pulling for him.