Thread: MN Senate Race Recount: Your chance to judge some of the disputed ballots

Hall Of Fame

MN Senate Race Recount: Your chance to judge some of the disputed ballots

[url]http://minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2008/11/19_challenged_ballots/[/url]

I found this interesting... here's how I voted:

Franken
    Yes
    Nobody/Reject
    Franken
    Franken (LOL... 'Lizard People', wtf?)
    Yes
    Coleman
    Franken
    Barkley
    Barkley
    Coleman

please share your results

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

They're pretty obvious, I think. Don't know which one you could possibly miss the intent on. I agree with your selections completely. They should penalize the campaigns for some of the ridiculous challenges (an eraser mark trumps a blacked-in circle?) that waste time and money for abslutely no reason.

[LIST=1][*] Franken[*] Yes[*] Nobody/Reject[*] Franken[*] Franken[*] Yes (Franken)[*] Coleman[*] Franken[*] Barkley[*] Barkley[*] Coleman[/LIST]

after looking at some of those ballots, all i can say is boy, there are some stupid people in this world

Veteran
    Lizard people :D

If you cant read simple directions dont expect someone else to read your mind. The machines were set up to read a mark with in a circle and nothing else.

I really have very diminshed faith in humanity to begin with, and this only made it worse.

I mean, jeez, in high school every test I took was a scantron, i.e., filling in bubbles for a machine to read them. It's not that difficult.

And "Lizard People"???? That guy should be stripped of his right to vote and thrown in a mental hospital. Today.