Thread: world leaders spurn bush on stage

world leaders spurn bush on stage

what an embarrassment this dude was

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y_ncOVlDw[/url]

I saw this the other day and I couldn't figure it out. It looks like Bush and the other leaders didn't want anything to do with each other.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Typical of you Bit to find fault with your President when the behavior of every other "dignitary" is what is truly embarrassing.

Veteran
    Sorry Bit... but it was announced afterward that they didn't greet him because they had previously greeted him during a photo-op minutes before.

Still kinda funny though because it appeared that he was looking to be greeted again.

Bush could careless he will be gone in a couple of months and then the world leaders can blame someone else!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bigalbarracuda;2875540]Sorry Bit... but it was announced afterward that they didn't greet him because they had previously greeted him during a photo-op minutes before.

Still kinda funny though because it appeared that he was looking to be greeted again.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=bitonti;2875235]what an embarrassment this [I][B]thread[/B][/I] was

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y_ncOVlDw[/url][/QUOTE]
    fixed!

Crap reporting by CNN, per usual.

Who Cares.

Obama is the Man Now (Dog).

Banned
    We've never had a president this completely hated by the international community. Not a right/left argument - just an observation. Not even Nixon was this universally reviled during Watergate and Vietnam.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2878822]We've never had a president this completely hated by the international community. Not a right/left argument - just an observation. Not even Nixon was this universally reviled during Watergate and Vietnam.[/QUOTE]

Why would the world hate Nixon?
    A. The couldn't care less about Watergate as most of their politicians are at least as corrupt and
    B. Nixon ended out involvement in Vietnam.

I don't know what's more embarassing -- that they wouldn't shake his hand or that CNN got a boner over reporting it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2881721]I don't know what's more embarassing -- that they wouldn't shake his hand or that CNN got a boner over reporting it.[/QUOTE]

Hard to tell. I was watching the video...I didn't see the reporters crotch.

:D