Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Well it's not as if he didn't prior to this but it's a wrap now, he has officially punched his ticket to hell....lot's of luck Mikaeel.

[url]http://music.ndtv.com/story.asp?id=ENTEN20080073502[/url]

[QUOTE]Troubled pop star Michael Jackson has converted to Islam and changed his name to Mikaeel.

Jackson, 50, was dressed in the Islamic garb as he pledged his allegiance to the Koran at a friend's house in Los Angeles. He sat on the floor as an Imam was called to officiate the ceremony.

Jackson, who was raised a Jehovah's Witness, decided to convert after discussing religion with a music producer and songwriter on his new album - both of them converts to Islam.

"They began talking to him about their beliefs and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. Michael soon began warming to the idea. An Imam was summoned, and Michael went through the shahada, which is the Muslim declaration of belief," a source was quoted as saying.

Mikaeel is the name of one of Allah's angels. [/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2877007]Well it's not as if he didn't prior to this but it's a wrap now, he has officially punched his ticket to hell....lot's of luck Mikaeel.

[url]http://music.ndtv.com/story.asp?id=ENTEN20080073502[/url][/QUOTE]

He'll see you there

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2877087]He'll see you there[/QUOTE]

I think I'm gonna +1 this. You are probably the most ignorant person on this board, and representative of everything I hate about the religious right.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The truth has, was, is and never will be popular. I'm ok with that.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking him molesting 9 year old boys bought his ticket to hell long before he coverted to the religion of piss....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2877294]I'm thinking him molesting 9 year old boys bought his ticket to hell long before he coverted to the [B]religion of piss[/B]....[/QUOTE]

Islam is a fine religion.

Extremists (as with all religions) pervert it's peaceful teachings.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was he c-blocking you?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2877294]I'm thinking him molesting 9 year old boys bought his ticket to hell long before he coverted to the religion of piss....[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2877294]I'm thinking him molesting 9 year old boys bought his ticket to hell long before he coverted[/QUOTE]

+1

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jacko and the "religious" "right," burning together.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2877357]Was he c-blocking you?[/QUOTE]

It gives you a chubbie thinking about it doesn't it....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats his name Mike bin Sodomizing!

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2877310]Islam is a fine religion.

[/QUOTE]

Real fine... if you want to live in the 7th century.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2877294]I'm thinking him molesting 9 year old boys bought his ticket to hell long before he coverted to the [b]religion of piss....[/b][/QUOTE]

Welcome to Germany, 1933. Enjoy your stay, you'll fit in just fine!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raug;2878568]Welcome to Germany, 1933. Enjoy your stay, you'll fit in just fine![/QUOTE]

Interesting.....you comapre those who dislike Islam to Nazi's, yet you do not compare the genocidal religious fundemanetalists of Islam, who are the world primary practicioners of terrorism and faith-based-murder (and many other evils) to those same Nazi's.

I think you have your priorities a bit mixed up in my view. Between Dean (for all his faults) and Islamic Extremists, I'll take Dean every time. Between the two, I think Dean might let me live longer.

And I have to wonder, do you make this same reference when folks denounce say, Sackdance's Faith, or Christianity in general? Or is it only Islam you find defensible enough to judge those speaking against it as Nazi's?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2878645]I think you have your priorities a bit mixed up in my view. Between Dean (for all his faults) and Islamic Extremists, I'll take Dean every time. Between the two, I think Dean might let me live longer.
    [/QUOTE]

You're safe.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2877294]I'm thinking him molesting 9 year old boys bought his ticket to hell long before he coverted ....[/QUOTE]

I agree...

this may all be a ploy so Jackson can wrap himself in a burka as his nose melts off his face

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2878645] Between Dean (for all his faults) and Islamic Extremists, I'll take Dean every time. [/QUOTE]

Faults?

What faults????

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2877007]Well it's not as if he didn't prior to this but it's a wrap now, he has officially punched his ticket to hell....lot's of luck Mikaeel.
    [/QUOTE]

So you're saying all muslims go to hell? 1215 AD called, they want you back.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2878645]Interesting.....you comapre those who dislike Islam to Nazi's, yet you do not compare the genocidal religious fundemanetalists of Islam, who are the world primary practicioners of terrorism and faith-based-murder (and many other evils) to those same Nazi's.[/QUOTE]

It is not about fundamentalists. Never was. It was about the religion "Islam" as a whole. That there are fundamentalists who kill has nothing to do with it, because there are also [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism"]christian terrorists[/URL] as violent as islamistic ones, historically taking way more lives. The majority of people that are members or islam churches are non-violent, normal people. And the large amount of fear and hate towards Islam at the moment IS similar to the hate towards jewish people in the 30s.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2877310]Islam is a fine religion.

Extremists (as with all religions) pervert it's peaceful teachings.[/QUOTE]

We all know Christianity has no extremists. All those evangelicals who think 50 ton dinosaurs traveled on Noah's Ark, bomb abortion clinics and hate gay people (you'd think they'd leave them alone, they're the only ones who can't have abortions) are fine people and should tell us how to love.