Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson converts to Islam

[QUOTE=Raug;2879663]

The rest of you post... it shows that you don't give a crap about anything that happens outside your country. [/QUOTE]

Since Warfish entered the work force, it's been costing him money to protect your sorry @ss.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2879696]Since Warfish entered the work force, it's been costing him money to protect your sorry @ss.[/QUOTE]

How can Warfish possibly work when every waking moment of his life is spent on Jets Insider? :P

[QUOTE=Raug;2879663]The map was only to show how many people are members of the Islam religion. And sorry, that's how you write Iraq in German. Not a native speaker. Do you speak more then one language? Doubt it. As a matter of fact, do you speak your own correctly:

minutiae. Nice try to sound intellectual though.

The rest of you post... it shows that you don't give a crap about anything that happens outside your country. No need for me to to answer, since you also quoted out of context and misinterpreted my post intentionally.[/QUOTE]

Don't need to "sound" intellectual in this case, certainly not to you. I know I'm right on this topic, and don't need your approval (or anyones on JI) to justify my writing abillity (and equivalent lack of spelling and typing abillity).

No, I do not speak a second language. Don't need to.

And lets me be clear, I do not believe I have misinterpirted anything here. You tried to equate two things that are simply not equatable in my view.

And you also shouldn't assume. My Country of origin and decendency is the UK. I simply reside in the US.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2879797]And you also shouldn't assume. My Country of origin and decendency is the UK. I simply reside in the US.[/QUOTE]

Oh ****, more Americans from the UK? All of my grandparents were born in England. Are you guys from up north? My family's all from the northeast - Sunderland, Newcastle, Durham, that area.

Orange bastards

No, they found a new target, they just shoot em in the Church parking lots now. Christian on Christian crime.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2879252]Abortion clinics bombed and doctors killed..... 0[/QUOTE]

All League
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2877281]The truth has, was, is and never will be popular. I'm ok with that.[/QUOTE]

Oh, we shall bow down to you, you all knowing S*ITHEAD!

Jets Insider VIP
    [B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Proverbs 1:26

I will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;[/COLOR]

[I]This is spoken according to our capacity signifying that the wicked, who mock and jest at God's word, will have the just reward of their mocking.[/I]
    [/B]

[IMG]http://www.popmusicology.com/images/michael-jackson-waving-wearing-glasses.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QbrZupV_Q-k/R_TvroCZAwI/AAAAAAAABHg/nPOhGH6D8fg/s1600/Holy%2BSpirit%2Bflame.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.northwestindiana.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/normal_LaughingJesus.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by sackdance99; 11-25-2008 at 01:14 AM.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2878645]Interesting.....you comapre those who dislike Islam to Nazi's, yet you do not compare the genocidal religious fundemanetalists of Islam, who are the world primary practicioners of terrorism and faith-based-murder (and many other evils) to those same Nazi's.

I think you have your priorities a bit mixed up in my view. Between Dean (for all his faults) and Islamic Extremists, I'll take Dean every time. Between the two, I think Dean might let me live longer.

And I have to wonder, do you make this same reference when folks denounce say, Sackdance's Faith, or Christianity in general? Or is it only Islam you find defensible enough to judge those speaking against it as Nazi's?[/QUOTE]

+1

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2878805]We all know Christianity has no extremists. All those evangelicals who think 50 ton dinosaurs traveled on Noah's Ark, bomb abortion clinics and hate gay people (you'd think they'd leave them alone, they're the only ones who can't have abortions) are fine people and should tell us how to love.[/QUOTE]

The dinosaurs were dead before Noah's Ark.

All Pro
    This could work out well for him. It is hard to tell the difference between a small woman and an 11 year old boy with a burka on.

Banned
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2880473]The dinosaurs were dead before Noah's Ark.[/QUOTE]

Actually, according to the President the jury's still out on that one. :rolleyes:

There is a difference between Muslim and Muslim extremists.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;2882341]There is a difference between Muslim and Muslim extremists.[/QUOTE]

No. They all belong to a religion of piss. You can say that here...and even get a {omitted} or two to agree and maybe even defend you.

Religion of piss. Religion of piss. Islam is a religion of piss. Piss piss piss piss piss.

Oh...and Christians? Their religion is a religion of fecal matter. They literally worship a turd nailed to a cross. Sad.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2882480]No. They all belong to a religion of piss. You can say that here...and even get a {omitted} or two to agree and maybe even defend you.

Religion of piss. Religion of piss. Islam is a religion of piss. Piss piss piss piss piss.

Oh...and Christians? Their religion is a religion of fecal matter. They literally worship a turd nailed to a cross. Sad.[/QUOTE]

Since I happened to agree with him to some degree.......I have to ask, what am I? That (omitted) just has me sooooooo curious.:P

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2882480]
    Oh...and Christians? Their religion is a religion of fecal matter. They literally worship a turd nailed to a cross. Sad.[/QUOTE]

When Christians start beheading school girls for getting an education, start blowing planes out of the sky, start pulverizing thousands of people in sky scrapers, start blowing up innocents on buses and in trains, when Christians are involved in 99% of the conflicts presently on this planet, when Christians start stoning rape victims and murdering their daughters who disgraced the family, when Christians start treating their women like sh*t, not allowing them to drive, have any rights or say in any matters and require them to dress from head to toe in black burkhas in 130 degree heat, then I'll agree with you, Christianity would be a religion of fecal matter.

How about spending 3 billion to keep the boys of American quiet?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2882650]When Christians start beheading school girls for getting an education, start blowing planes out of the sky, start pulverizing thousands of people in sky scrapers, start blowing up innocents on buses and in trains, when Christians are involved in 99% of the conflicts presently on this planet, when Christians start stoning rape victims and murdering their daughters who disgraced the family, when Christians start treating their women like sh*t, not allowing them to drive, have any rights or say in any matters and require them to dress from head to toe in black burkhas in 130 degree heat, then I'll agree with you, Christianity would be a religion of fecal matter.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2880342][B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Proverbs 1:26

I will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;[/COLOR]

[I]This is spoken according to our capacity signifying that the wicked, who mock and jest at God's word, will have the just reward of their mocking.[/I]
    [/B]

[IMG]http://www.popmusicology.com/images/michael-jackson-waving-wearing-glasses.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QbrZupV_Q-k/R_TvroCZAwI/AAAAAAAABHg/nPOhGH6D8fg/s1600/Holy%2BSpirit%2Bflame.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.northwestindiana.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/normal_LaughingJesus.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

sackdance99 was annointed by God to judge the souls of men on Earth.

good job sackdance, way to judge.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2882656]sackdance99 was annointed by God to judge the souls of men on Earth.

good job sackdance, way to judge.[/QUOTE]

Says the most judgmental person on the board....

Says the person with zero judgement.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2882703]Says the most judgmental person on the board....[/QUOTE]