Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2882654]How about spending 3 billion to keep the boys of American quiet?[/QUOTE]

I can see how you can compare the two :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Molestation isn't a crime?

[QUOTE=BronxDan;2882804]I can see how you can compare the two :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2882810]Molestation isn't a crime?[/QUOTE]

Getting off course here. If you look you will find bad in all religions. Your point is made.
    That being said, for those here equating Christianity extremists vs Islamic extremists, clearly based on recent history Islamic extremists make up a larger % of Islam than do Christian extremists within Christianity.
    Again condeming all of Islam due to the actions of extremists is just plain stupid, but defending mainstream Islam by equating Christian extremists and Muslim extremists is just as stupid.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2882810]Molestation isn't a crime?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. Is being raped a crime? Apparently it is in savage land, because they stone women to death who are raped.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2882505]Since I happened to agree with him to some degree.......I have to ask, what am I? That (omitted) just has me sooooooo curious.:P[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not...I only omitted the word "mod". I can tell when I'm approaching a line and getting close to step over it. I try to not be a huge douche here...I knew it would roll of your back, but was unsure of the response of the other mod posting in this thread...haven't read enough of his posts to gauge it well enough.

My sarcastic post was borderline waaay offensive to some...but still posted it because I thought Dean's post could be considered pretty offensive to any hypothetical good practicing Muslims that may inhabit the pol forum(not likely).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2883206]Believe it or not...I only omitted the word "mod". I can tell when I'm approaching a line and getting close to step over it. I try to not be a huge douche here...I knew it would roll of your back, but was unsure of the response of the other mod posting in this thread...haven't read enough of his posts to gauge it well enough.

My sarcastic post was borderline waaay offensive to some...but still posted it because I thought Dean's post could be considered pretty offensive to any hypothetical good practicing Muslims that may inhabit the pol forum(not likely).[/QUOTE]

When you say "I try to not be a huge douche here"....u fail

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2885531]When you say "I try to not be a huge douche here"....u fail[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9246/150titsdb9.gif[/IMG]

RUN AWAY...RUN AWAY!!!!
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 11-29-2008 at 07:51 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2877294]I'm thinking him molesting 9 year old boys bought his ticket to hell long before he coverted to the religion of piss....[/QUOTE]
    Yeah... I don't think it's the muslim thing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2885538][IMG]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9246/150titsdb9.gif[/IMG]

RUN AWAY...RUN AWAY!!!![/QUOTE]

P Khan....if u only knew

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2886002]P Khan....if u only knew[/QUOTE]

I'm sure...I'm sure. But there comes a time in every mans life when he has to realize that boobies are not the reason for the breakdown of society. Janet's nipple is not one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Remember...there was a time when this:

[IMG]http://www.woreitonce.com/users/uploads/Dessy%20Dress1.jpg[/IMG]

would have been considered an outfit a who-ore would wear. "I mean, my God", the Puritans would say while they fanned their faces trying to avoid a case of the vapors, "That women is wearing the apparel of Satan himself. For Christ's sake...SHE'S BARING HER ANKLES!!!"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2886488]I'm sure...I'm sure. But there comes a time in every mans life when he has to realize that boobies are not the reason for the breakdown of society. Janet's nipple is not one of the signs of the apocalypse.

:steamin:Its not her boob that offended me, its her face. She looks like her father in drag. bleechk!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although it is historically much less a Christian organization than a weapons cartel, legitimized Tutsi/Hutu racism, and a backlash against colonialism, the LRA that Raug referenced is one of the most malignant tumors afflicting the world today. The number of people that have been killed in the Uganda/Rwanda genocides and its spillover into the D.R.C numbers in the millions and makes even that scarily long list of recent Islamic terror attacks seem trivial. Again, I would have a hard time arguing that the LRA is faithful to a Christian ethos, but they nevertheless claim to be Christians. If you want to talk about violent ugly 'Christian' (again, only in name) terrorism that still exists today, you start here.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2877310]Islam is a fine religion.

Extremists (as with all religions) pervert it's peaceful teachings.[/QUOTE]

So simple and so correct that it amazes me how many ignorant people just don't understand this.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2879657]That's actually how it's written in a lot of other languages....Turkish in particular.

Carry on, Crankosaurus....;)[/quote]

That's right, do you speak Turkish Plumber Khan?

And not to hijack the thread:

1. Just what we need another nutjob amongst the Islamic brethren(!).
    2. Organised religion as a concept can not be "peaceful" as it feeds of conflict. God vs. Satan, Belivers vs. Heathens in short us vs. them. The only difference with Christian nutjobs and Muslim nutjobs is that your nutjobs had about a 600 year headstart so our nutjobs are about as evolved as yours were circa 1400. But yours only had swords and fire to kill people while ours have bombs and planes.

Nutjobs are nutjobs people it doesn't matter what they believe in.

IMHO.
    Last edited by The Turk; 12-04-2008 at 11:20 AM.