Thread: Su big win

All Pro

Su big win

Su had a big win last night beating Florida, tonight they can capture the championship if they beat Kansas.

GO SU

I'm trying not to get too excited about this, but SU looks better than they have in a long time. If they can take Kansas out, it should help silence the critics that gripe about SU never playing any worthy opponents early in the season.

Another big win tonight

If they beat Virginia they should be top 15 next week.

Wow, what a tremendous comeback from 13 down. Exciting ballgame.

Free throws for both teams were brutal, but Cuse hit them late to bury the dagger.

All Pro
    Very nice game I am suprised that they play so well in man cov. If Cuse can play both defenses throughout the season then we will be in alot of games. Once they went to man I got excited because I think this year we play better in man than the 2-3 zone.

Awesome game last night. Watched it in a drunk stupor, but I knew what was going on. Amazing block by Harris and Flynn is really turning into the marquee player for us. We still have Memphis as another huge out of conference game. Things look really good and these guys are really clicking. Hopefully the legal ramifications of Devo's pending case don't affect anything.