Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosie O'Donnell's new Variety Show on NBC Flops

Rosie O'Donnell's new Variety Show on NBC Flops

[url]http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/11/nbcs-rosie-odon.html[/url]

Anyone hate this tub of **** as much as I do? She's trying to revive the old Variety Show format from the 1970's, & all she did in her first show was take shots at her enemies (who are many), & make jokes about her being an old, fat dyke....which, of course, she is. She represents the worst of what the left has to offer...& i'm just glad Obama hasn't embraced the radical wing of his party since he's become President-elect.

She has a new show?

Veteran
    Who?

Flopped already? Oh there's a F***ing surprise.

Jets Insider VIP
    Her entire life is a flop. That big blaspheming mouth will soon split hell wide open and she will then no longer be promoting the filthy gay agenda which she regularly does. All her money can't buy her a nano-second out of hell once her backside is thrown in by a raging angry God. How does that sound Rosie?

All League
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2885453]Her entire life is a flop. That big blaspheming mouth will soon split hell wide open and she will then no longer be promoting the filthy gay agenda which she regularly does. All her money can't buy her a nano-second out of hell once her backside is thrown in by a raging angry God. [B]How does that sound Rosie?[/B][/QUOTE]

In this one instance, I will defend Rosie.

It sounds a lot like BLAH BLAH BLAH I know everything BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I am God's messenger BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Gays are the most evil thing in the world but I'm only saying this because I'm gay and don't want people to know BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I'm so ignorant BLAH BLAH BLAH

**** off you ignorant ****.

Why do we continue to allow this ignorant and offensive idiot to post here? I am not gay myself but I do have gay friends and no one here should have to listen to this maniac's bull****, political forum or not. He adds absolutely nothing.

I know I should just let him rant and not pay any attention to him, but this **** just gets me so fired up. :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2885460]In this one instance, I will defend Rosie.

It sounds a lot like BLAH BLAH BLAH I know everything BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I am God's messenger BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Gays are the most evil thing in the world but I'm only saying this because I'm gay and don't want people to know BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I'm so ignorant BLAH BLAH BLAH

**** off you ignorant ****.

Why do we continue to allow this ignorant and offensive idiot to post here? I am not gay myself but I do have gay friends and no one here should have to listen to this maniac's bull****, political forum or not. He adds absolutely nothing.

I know I should just let him rant and not pay any attention to him, but this **** just gets me so fired up. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

This gets you fired up? Wow, rather sad life you live. What do you do when real problems occur. I can only imagine. Listen kid you know nothing about life and you have no moral compass whatsoever. You are long on the record for being a pervert. If you can't handle some truth like so, you obviously aren't nor will you make it in the real world.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2885469]This gets you fired up? Wow, rather sad life you live. What do you do when real problems occur. I can only imagine. Listen kid you know nothing about life and you have no moral compass whatsoever. You are long on the record for being a pervert. [B]If you can't handle some truth [/B]like so, you obviously aren't nor will you make it in the real world.[/QUOTE]

How do you know it is the truth? You read it on some paper?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2885453]All her money can't buy her a nano-second out of hell once her backside is thrown in by a raging angry God. [/QUOTE]

I dunno...I'm no fan of Rosie but I think R.A. God has his hands full with throwing a lot of other dudes into the burning flames of heck before her, like terrorists, child-molesters, rapists....even if he gets to her place on the heck line, he'll prolly have some trainee Angel do it.

I'd still like to see her catch a punch right in that enormous flaberous scowl-mug of hers...

Jets Insider VIP
    [B]No truer words were ever spoken..........
    [/B]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGZaCnfNgLE[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2885453]Her entire life is a flop. That big blaspheming mouth will soon split hell wide open and she will then no longer be promoting the filthy gay agenda which she regularly does. All her money can't buy her a nano-second out of hell once her backside is thrown in by a raging angry God. How does that sound Rosie?[/QUOTE]

Safe to assume you were not a fan of this documentary?
    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/T80848ehchw.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2885476][B]No truer words were ever spoken..........
    [/B]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGZaCnfNgLE[/url][/QUOTE]

And yet she has 10000000x and is 10000000x more successful than you are...I don't see her flaming a Jets message board about how someone else is going to burn in flames.

All League
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2885469]This gets you fired up? Wow, rather sad life you live. What do you do when real problems occur. I can only imagine. Listen kid you know nothing about life and you have no moral compass whatsoever. You are long on the record for being a pervert. If you can't handle some truth like so, you obviously aren't nor will you make it in the real world.[/QUOTE]

Tell me, where did you get your ideas? Do your parents believe the same things?

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2885480]And yet she has 10000000x and is 10000000x more successful than you are...I don't see her flaming a Jets message board about how someone else is going to burn in flames.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, it depends on how you define success.
    That video referenced earlier by Donald Trump was rough, but 100% accurate. Rosie is a loser. The fact that she's rich doesn't mean a thing. Damning her to hell is over the top, btw sackdance.....

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2885477]
    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/T80848ehchw.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

The next time she rents a cruise ship, I hope it hits an iceberg....

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by sackdance99
    Her entire life is a flop. That big blaspheming mouth will soon split hell wide open and she will then no longer be promoting the filthy gay agenda which she regularly does. All her money can't buy her a nano-second out of hell once her backside is thrown in by a raging angry God. How does that sound Rosie?[/QUOTE]

The message your god has told you to spread has gone from being sad to pathetic and annoying. Now, it is becoming extremely disgusting. I wonder how much more repulsive his message through you will get.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2885485]Tell me, where did you get your ideas? Do your parents believe the same things?[/QUOTE]

He is a homo and covers it up by being uber religious. It happens all the time....it's textbook. It all started one year in college when he had a homo encounter with one of his roommates and liked it. It made him feel disgusted with himself...so he overcompensates for his underlying homosexuality by being overtly religious.

Most of the time(not all) people use religion to cover and compensate for their own personality flaws. They then project themselves onto others, thus rationalizing that even though they may be the ghey, God will let them into heaven because they annoyed the piss out of everyone by constantly thumping their bibles.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by PlumberKhan
    Most of the time(not all) people use religion to cover and compensate for their own personality flaws. They then project themselves onto others, thus rationalizing that even though they may be the ghey, God will let them into heaven because they annoyed the piss out of everyone by constantly thumping their bibles. [/QUOTE]

This is so true.

For the most part the people that I know who were born again were the most f'ed up people to begin with. Then they find god and preach that unless you do the same you are not a child of god. The only thing I could figure out is that they need to fear something, like eternal damnation, to straighten out their ****. (This is not to say that everyone who is born again was totally f-ed up to begin with. Just the people I know.)
    I never had to search for something to fear(wooden spoon)to teach me right from wrong.:D

I feel bad for Rosie. Best of luck to her on her next project.

You didn't have a good time?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2885532]The next time she rents a cruise ship, I hope it hits an iceberg....[/QUOTE]