Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter To Bill Maher

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2899689]Sorry dude...but you should be feeling sad for yourself...we all are. You see, with me...at least I know where I'm going. But you've convinced yourself that you are going to heaven...which you indeed are not. You are the ones that the bible says will be gnashing their teeth...and your torment in hell will be worse than anything I will get....since God doesn't take lightly people who misrepresent him and who take glee and great delight in wishing death upon their fellow man. You will be sodomized for an eternity by demons because of your latent and hidden homosexual tendencies.[/QUOTE]

You're going to hell, PlumberKhan.

Deal with it.

Put that in your sig!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2900105]You're going to hell, PlumberKhan.

Deal with it.

Put that in your sig![/QUOTE]

For you? Anything, my brother....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2900178]For you? Anything, my brother....[/QUOTE]

To bad thier is no hell. Thier is a time where you will be resurrected and see all the ways GOD has tried to get you to come to him for forgivness, and then you shall be burned up and perish forever. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2900261]To bad thier is no hell. Thier is a time where you will be resurrected and see all the ways GOD has tried to get you to come to him for forgivness, and then you shall be burned up and perish forever. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I love how you "Christians" hide behind your idiotic beliefs to avoid personal attacks on this site. We can't call someone an a**hole on this site...but you and suckdance there can go around predicting my death.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just can't get all that annoyed at people who believe that they are better than you because they believe in something that may not even exist.

People who are motivated by being kind, conveying a message of goodwill and respect for things, are people who are enlightened. Fear, fire, evil and damnnation are motivators for people who have to be controlled.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chicadeel;2900478]You just can't get all that annoyed at people who believe that they are better than you because they believe in something that may not even exist.

People who are motivated by being kind, conveying a message of goodwill and respect for things, are people who are enlightened. [B]Fear, fire, evil and damnnation are motivators for people who have to be controlled.[/B][/QUOTE]

In other words, sheep.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jayjay;2896816]okay.[/QUOTE]

I hope you listen to sackdance99. I liked your movie christmas all over again, so I don't want to see you go to hell.

After reading this thread, lots of jets fans are in for a surprise! GET SAVED!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EaglesFan723;2900693]I hope you listen to sackdance99. I liked your movie christmas all over again, so I don't want to see you go to hell.

After reading this thread, lots of jets fans are in for a surprise! GET SAVED![/QUOTE]

Really, really strong 9th post. :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2900762]Really, really strong 9th post. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

haha my opinion doesn't matter to you because of my post number? thats great man. You have to be a nerd

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EaglesFan723;2900773]haha my opinion doesn't matter to you because of my post number? thats great man. [B]You have to be a nerd[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my God, a nerd? Oh No, anything but that. How will I ever be able to live with myself? Bad enough that I'll be burning in hell for all eternity, and now a nutjob calls me a nerd?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2900896]Oh my God, a nerd? Oh No, anything but that. How will I ever be able to live with myself? Bad enough that I'll be burning in hell for all eternity, and now a nutjob calls me a nerd?[/QUOTE]

Well atleast you know you are a loser, hope you can make a change

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2900313]I love how you "Christians" hide behind your idiotic beliefs to avoid personal attacks on this site. We can't call someone an a**hole on this site...but you and suckdance there can go around predicting my death.[/QUOTE]

Don't confuse me with ucrenegade. He is a 7th Day Adventist. That's another discussion for another time.

Back to the subject at hand. Plumber, you just remember everything that 'ol sackdance99 has told you. On your big day you'll have it all replayed back to you. I'm not predicting your death, I'm just that much of a good guy that I'm nice enough to tell you were you're headed. Would you rather me just lie to you and say all is ok? All is not ok!! You are headed (in the express lane) for hell.

PlumberKhan -----> :fireboy:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2900961]Don't confuse me with ucrenegade. He is a 7th Day Adventist. That's another discussion for another time.

Back to the subject at hand. Plumber, you just remember everything that 'ol sackdance99 has told you. On your big day you'll have it all replayed back to you. I'm not predicting your death, I'm just that much of a good guy that I'm nice enough to tell you were you're headed. Would you rather me just lie to you and say all is ok? All is not ok!! You are headed (in the express lane) for hell.

PlumberKhan -----> :fireboy:[/QUOTE]

I think sackdance makes a valid point. And I will make sure everyone else on this board knows exactly where there going too...:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EaglesFan723;2900773]haha my opinion doesn't matter to you because of my post number? thats great man. You have to be a nerd[/QUOTE]

Will he go to Hell for being a nerd?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It's True, lets hope he is saved

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2900961]Don't confuse me with ucrenegade. He is a 7th Day Adventist. That's another discussion for another time.

Can't this somehow be thought of as a personal attack?

Somehow?

Please?

Anybody?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2900313]I love how you "Christians" hide behind your idiotic beliefs to avoid personal attacks on this site. We can't call someone an a**hole on this site...but you and suckdance there can go around predicting my death.[/QUOTE]

i am not predicting anyones place i am just saying what the bible says. I am not one to say you are going to hell or not it is in your sig not mine. ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EaglesFan723;2900693]I hope you listen to sackdance99. I liked your movie christmas all over again, so I don't want to see you go to hell.

After reading this thread, lots of jets fans are in for a surprise! GET SAVED![/QUOTE]

See?? Who told me that they didn't think it was possible that there were more freaks on this site like SD99?

They're coming out of the woodwork now, Mod help us.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2901005]Can't this somehow be thought of as a personal attack?

Somehow?

Please?

Anybody?[/QUOTE]

This is not a personal attack silly. I'm the best friend you ever had. You should be thanking me for telling you the truth. You've never had anyone be this honest with you in your entire life. Instead you mock and scoff! That is no way to treat someone who has shown this much love to you all along. This is worse than drowning in an ocean, someone throws you a life preserver, but you throw it back.

[B]
    ReleasetheAnimal ------>[/B] [IMG]http://signofjonah.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/drowning.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2901111]This is not a personal attack silly. I'm the best friend you ever had. You should be thanking me for telling you the truth. You've never had anyone be this honest with you in your entire life. Instead you mock and scoff! That is no way to treat someone who has shown this much love to you all along. This is worse than drowning in an ocean, someone throws you a life preserver, but you throw it back.

[B]
    ReleasetheAnimal ------>[/B] [IMG]http://signofjonah.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/drowning.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

The men in white coats will be visiting you very soon.....