Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter To Bill Maher

Jets Insider VIP

An Open Letter To Bill Maher

You are going to hell, Bill. You are funny, clever and insightful, but you’re still going to hell. You’ve been working at getting people to laugh for the better part of your life (except some of the lame stuff you wrote for Roseanne and those two guest appearances on Murder She Wrote – awkward!) It has been that sound of laughter that has made you haughty, that has fed your self-willed hunger, that has allowed you to live deliciously, that has validated and fueled your rebellion against God, and in an ironic stroke of Divine justice, it will be the sound of laughter that will haunt and plague you for all eternity. Check it out, now:

[B][I]But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh. (Pr. 1:25-26)
    [/I][/B]
    You get it, Bill. Your wit is razor sharp. So you know who the ‘I’ is here, don’t you Bill? And you know how long your calamity will last, don’t you Bill? So you know how long God will be laughing, don’t you Bill? Bill? Eternity is a long time, Bill. Real time. You are going to hell. Not some cartoonish, benign backdrop used for countless jokes. We’re talking about hell. Into the fire that never shall be quenched: where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. (Mk. 9:42)

And the Lord you mock is precisely the One who will put you there, and it won’t be long now. Here’s why you are going to hell, Bill. There is only one group more responsible for the outpouring of God’s wrath against this evil world than the mass media, and that is the lying false preachers. Your most recent ‘work,’ Religulous, shows the camel’s nose under the tent of the most unholy of unions – the mass media and false religion, together belching forth a putrid, bellicose, unified voice aimed at perverting the Word of God. Here’s the verse that applies:
    [B]
    [I]For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness. (Rom. 1:18)[/I][/B]

That word ‘hold’ there, Bill, means ‘to choke out or suppress,’ but of course you knew that, didn’t you Bill? Because no one possesses a mental capacity that you don’t have – isn’t that about how you said it on camera, Bill? Now I know that your god and friend, Barack Obama, considers this to be an ‘obscure passage of the Bible,’ but bear with me, Bill. It describes you to a T.

You might complain, ‘How on earth can you say that I tried to choke out or suppress the truth? I was on a quest for truth, and I let every viewpoint be heard! My interviewees hung themselves!’ Bill. Your mockumentary parlour trick might have worked for the hell-bound, teeming masses, but it will never get past the eagle-eye saints of the Most High God. Here’s what you did. You set up a bunch of straw men as ‘the truth,’ and then knocked them all down. And boy, were they straw men. You didn’t refute one syllable of the blessed Word of God with your globe-trotting rants, nor can you. What you did is put in front of the camera a bunch of light and treacherous men – the basest of men – men whom God did not send – men who have polluted the sanctuary – men who have done violence to the law – men who teach what they ought not for filthy lucre’s sake – men who privily bring in damnable heresies – men whose ways are pernicious – men who have a form of godliness, but who deny the power thereof ( Zeph. 3:4, Jer. 23:21, 2Pet. 2:1-3, 2Tim 3:5). Once the camera rolled, you put these fools for ‘the truth’ and knocked down all the straw men, slicker than snot. You did that, Bill. Fish in a barrel.

But you knew that these men don’t have the truth of God. Your director, Larry Charles, knew that these men didn’t have the truth of God. And both of you know who does. You have a little bit of knowledge of the scripture – precious little, but it’s there – you let it slip out when you were recounting the story of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. You mocked the story, but you knew it!

And you knew that you could not possibly put the truth of God out there, as believed on and preached by people who have it written upon their hearts, and who have been blessed of God to be AS HIS MOUTH on this earth and be able to knock it down as the other straw men! So you stayed away from the one source of light available on this earth, opting to briefly show our signs so as not to seem to exclude the ONLY voice in this waste howling wilderness. And with all your avoidance and absolute DISHONESTY on the subject, the Lord your God STILL caused you and your filthy partner in slime Larry Charles to GET ONE THING RIGHT! And that one thing – a blessed synecdoche (a small part of something put for the whole) - stands for the WHOLE truth of God – from Gen. 1:1 to Revelation 22:21.

Cha-friggin-ching! You can duck and dodge and shuck and jive all you want to try and choke out and suppress the truth of God, shamelessly working iniquity with both hands while your mouth belches forth great swelling words (Jude 1:16), but if God wants His message to be preached, then preached it will be. God hates those who live in proud, blatant defiance of His Word! If you obey God, He will bless you, but if you disobey God, He will curse you!

We ultimately know why you shucked and jived and did not DARE to interview those who know the truth of the Bible. [U]We know that you, like all the rest of the mass media and all the false prophets, absolutely bank on the Bible illiteracy of your audiences and you avoid [B]us[/B] like the plague.[/U] Don’t worry – it’s a safe bet. The Lord has chosen their delusions, and sends them (and you) strong delusions, that they would believe a lie (Isa. 66:4, 2Thes. 2:11).

That being said, any shred of honesty or integrity in your God-hating soul would compel you to invite someone like John MacArthur onto your show to openly and honestly discuss matters of scripture. We know you won’t do it, because you’re a coward – a fraud. You’re not about enlightening people, you’re about validating and teaching sin to other men. You’re not about seeking truth (gag me out the door with using The Who’s ‘Seeker’ in your film’s open), you’re about choking out, or suppressing, or holding the truth in unrighteousness. This brings us back to Pope Obama’s obscure passage of the Bible, Romans 1 – a beautiful little chunk of the scriptures that I already mentioned describes you to a T:
    [I][B]
    Rom. 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.[/B][/I]

Your film ultimately shows the core meaning of the reprobate mind you possess. The meaning here, is not an inability to think, or to reason about worldly things. Instead, a reprobate mind renders a person unable to think clearly about anything of a serious, moral nature. You are plenty smart, Bill. But you know that you have been given over to a reprobate mind at the hand of your God. This doesn’t mean that you don’t espouse positions on ‘moral’ subjects – we see you doing that all over the place. What it means is that you can’t think clearly about them – you have no wisdom regarding them. Remember, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. As for the reprobate minds of all the false religionists and their believers depicted in your film, this verse hits the nail on the head:
    [I][B]
    Jer. 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof? (What, indeed?)[/B][/I]

I must admit, for one brief moment, I almost felt sorry for you, Bill. When you put your doddering mom up there, I thought, “This was the voice of morality and truth in Bill’s formative years – YIKES! And the only other direction he had to turn was to a Catholic!” They F-ed you up bad, Bill – they raised you for the devil, and I’m sorry you were lied to by your own parents. But I’m not going to lie to you, Bill – I love you that much. I love you enough, by God’s grace, to tell you the truth. You are going to hell, Bill.

You need a hobby.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2886098]....Bill. You are funny, clever and insightful....[/QUOTE]

No. He isn't.

You can't really strike the fear of hell in somewhen when they don't believe in hell, nice try though.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 11-29-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2886128]You can't really strike the fear of hell in somewhen when they don't believe in hell, nice try though.[/QUOTE]

Do you think a 70 MPH Tsunami wave coming at you would stop, and become nothing, because you don't believe in Tsunami waves.
    Last edited by sackdance99; 12-07-2008 at 12:22 PM.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2886135]If you saw a 70 MPH Tsunami coming at you, and you didn't believe in Tsunami's, do you think it would just stop and become nothing.[/QUOTE]

That is the worst analogy I have ever heard.

All League
    Hmmm, I wasn't aware Bill Maher read this board. Interesting.

[SIZE="1"](stopping personal attacks)[/SIZE]

What? You mean if you actually saw something that has been proven real? I am glad I don't believe in rain.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2886135]If you saw a 70 MPH Tsunami coming at you, and you didn't believe in Tsunami's, do you think it would just stop and become nothing.[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    Hahahaha, what a pathetic thread.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2886098]You are going to hell, Bill. You are funny, clever and insightful, but you’re still going to hell. You’ve been working at getting people to laugh for the better part of your life (except some of the lame stuff you wrote for Roseanne and those two guest appearances on Murder She Wrote – awkward!) It has been that sound of laughter that has made you haughty, that has fed your self-willed hunger, that has allowed you to live deliciously, that has validated and fueled your rebellion against God, and in an ironic stroke of Divine justice, it will be the sound of laughter that will haunt and plague you for all eternity. Check it out, now:

[B][I]But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh. (Pr. 1:25-26)
    [/I][/B]
    You get it, Bill. Your wit is razor sharp. So you know who the ‘I’ is here, don’t you Bill? And you know how long your calamity will last, don’t you Bill? So you know how long God will be laughing, don’t you Bill? Bill? Eternity is a long time, Bill. Real time. You are going to hell. Not some cartoonish, benign backdrop used for countless jokes. We’re talking about hell. Into the fire that never shall be quenched: where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. (Mk. 9:42)

And the Lord you mock is precisely the One who will put you there, and it won’t be long now. Here’s why you are going to hell, Bill. There is only one group more responsible for the outpouring of God’s wrath against this evil world than the mass media, and that is the lying false preachers. Your most recent ‘work,’ Religulous, shows the camel’s nose under the tent of the most unholy of unions – the mass media and false religion, together belching forth a putrid, bellicose, unified voice aimed at perverting the Word of God. Here’s the verse that applies:
    [B]
    [I]For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness. (Rom. 1:18)[/I][/B]

That word ‘hold’ there, Bill, means ‘to choke out or suppress,’ but of course you knew that, didn’t you Bill? Because no one possesses a mental capacity that you don’t have – isn’t that about how you said it on camera, Bill? Now I know that your god and friend, Barack Obama, considers this to be an ‘obscure passage of the Bible,’ but bear with me, Bill. It describes you to a T.

You might complain, ‘How on earth can you say that I tried to choke out or suppress the truth? I was on a quest for truth, and I let every viewpoint be heard! My interviewees hung themselves!’ Bill. Your mockumentary parlour trick might have worked for the hell-bound, teeming masses, but it will never get past the eagle-eye saints of the Most High God. Here’s what you did. You set up a bunch of straw men as ‘the truth,’ and then knocked them all down. And boy, were they straw men. You didn’t refute one syllable of the blessed Word of God with your globe-trotting rants, nor can you. What you did is put in front of the camera a bunch of light and treacherous men – the basest of men – men whom God did not send – men who have polluted the sanctuary – men who have done violence to the law – men who teach what they ought not for filthy lucre’s sake – men who privily bring in damnable heresies – men whose ways are pernicious – men who have a form of godliness, but who deny the power thereof ( Zeph. 3:4, Jer. 23:21, 2Pet. 2:1-3, 2Tim 3:5). Once the camera rolled, you put these fools for ‘the truth’ and knocked down all the straw men, slicker than snot. You did that, Bill. Fish in a barrel.

But you knew that these men don’t have the truth of God. Your director, Larry Charles, knew that these men didn’t have the truth of God. And both of you know who does. You have a little bit of knowledge of the scripture – precious little, but it’s there – you let it slip out when you were recounting the story of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. You mocked the story, but you knew it!

And you knew that you could not possibly put the truth of God out there, as believed on and preached by people who have it written upon their hearts, and who have been blessed of God to be AS HIS MOUTH on this earth and be able to knock it down as the other straw men! So you stayed away from the one source of light available on this earth, opting to briefly show our signs so as not to seem to exclude the ONLY voice in this waste howling wilderness. And with all your avoidance and absolute DISHONESTY on the subject, the Lord your God STILL caused you and your filthy partner in slime Larry Charles to GET ONE THING RIGHT! And that one thing – a blessed synecdoche (a small part of something put for the whole) - stands for the WHOLE truth of God – from Gen. 1:1 to Revelation 22:21.

Cha-friggin-ching! You can duck and dodge and shuck and jive all you want to try and choke out and suppress the truth of God, shamelessly working iniquity with both hands while your mouth belches forth great swelling words (Jude 1:16), but if God wants His message to be preached, then preached it will be. God hates those who live in proud, blatant defiance of His Word! If you obey God, He will bless you, but if you disobey God, He will curse you!

We ultimately know why you shucked and jived and did not DARE to interview those who know the truth of the Bible. [U]We know that you, like all the rest of the mass media and all the false prophets, absolutely bank on the Bible illiteracy of your audiences and you avoid [B]us[/B] like the plague.[/U] Don’t worry – it’s a safe bet. The Lord has chosen their delusions, and sends them (and you) strong delusions, that they would believe a lie (Isa. 66:4, 2Thes. 2:11).

That being said, any shred of honesty or integrity in your God-hating soul would compel you to invite someone like John MacArthur onto your show to openly and honestly discuss matters of scripture. We know you won’t do it, because you’re a coward – a fraud. You’re not about enlightening people, you’re about validating and teaching sin to other men. You’re not about seeking truth (gag me out the door with using The Who’s ‘Seeker’ in your film’s open), you’re about choking out, or suppressing, or holding the truth in unrighteousness. This brings us back to Pope Obama’s obscure passage of the Bible, Romans 1 – a beautiful little chunk of the scriptures that I already mentioned describes you to a T:
    [I][B]
    Rom. 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.[/B][/I]

Your film ultimately shows the core meaning of the reprobate mind you possess. The meaning here, is not an inability to think, or to reason about worldly things. Instead, a reprobate mind renders a person unable to think clearly about anything of a serious, moral nature. You are plenty smart, Bill. But you know that you have been given over to a reprobate mind at the hand of your God. This doesn’t mean that you don’t espouse positions on ‘moral’ subjects – we see you doing that all over the place. What it means is that you can’t think clearly about them – you have no wisdom regarding them. Remember, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. As for the reprobate minds of all the false religionists and their believers depicted in your film, this verse hits the nail on the head:
    [I][B]
    Jer. 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof? (What, indeed?)[/B][/I]

I must admit, for one brief moment, I almost felt sorry for you, Bill. When you put your doddering mom up there, I thought, “This was the voice of morality and truth in Bill’s formative years – YIKES! And the only other direction he had to turn was to a Catholic!” They F-ed you up bad, Bill – they raised you for the devil, and I’m sorry you were lied to by your own parents. But I’m not going to lie to you, Bill – I love you that much. I love you enough, by God’s grace, to tell you the truth. You are going to hell, Bill.[/QUOTE]

Actually according to the bible no man can say who will not go to heaven and who will........Only GOD can judge someone. It is not up to man to judge........;)

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread is exactly what I was getting at in another comment. Some(read: not all, McFly) Christians are some of the most intolerant hateful people to have ever populated the planet. They hide behind passages from the bible to obfuscate their own personal hatred, which after all is highly condemned in the bible. But it's OK when some of us do it.

Just as in another(locked) thread here. I said Sackdance here uses Christianity to cover his own personal flaws. Well, out came the so-called Christians to point out to me how so terribly wrong I was. About how ignorant my own post was. The irony was lost on them entirely. So quick to point out my error, but strangely silent when someone in their own religion does the same exact thing to non believers every single time he posts here. But you see, it's OK when a Christian condemns a non-believer. That's absolutely totally acceptable. But the audacity of a non-believer to question the beliefs and motives of a "Christian"?!? Well, we can't have that. When that happens, their storied "tolerance" is strangely missing.

This is a great time of the year. A time of the year for division and hatred of your fellow man. A tradition of pointing out how ye are better than those hell bound heathen. A season of condemning people to the fiery depths of hell. A season of hate.

BTW....just so you all know. I'm going to heaven and none of you here are. Just sayin'....Jesus doesn't like Debbie Downers...;):P:D
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 11-30-2008 at 11:21 AM.

Veteran
    Sackdance, as a fellow Christian I remind you that the Bible says "Do
    not judge, lest you be judged in the same manner".

I hope for your sake that you lose your sanctimonious inrepretation of The Word and repent.

God Bless.

All League
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2886347]This thread is exactly what I was getting at in another comment. Some(read: not all, McFly) Christians are some of the most intolerant hateful people to have ever populated the planet. They hide behind passages from the bible to obfuscate their own personal hatred, which after all is highly condemned in the bible. But it's OK when some of us do it.

Just as in another(locked) thread here. I said Sackdance here uses Christianity to cover his own personal flaws. Well, out came the so-called Christians to point out to me how so terribly wrong I was. About how ignorant my own post was. The irony was lost on them entirely. So quick to point out my error, but strangely silent when someone in their own religion does the same exact thing to non believers every single time he posts here. But you see, it's OK when a Christian condemns a non-believer. That's absolutely totally acceptable. But the audacity of a non-believer to question the beliefs and motives of a "Christian"?!? Well, we can't have that. When that happens, their storied "tolerance" is strangely missing.

This is a great time of the year. A time of the year for division and hatred of your fellow man. A tradition of pointing out how ye are better than those hell bound heathen. A season of condemning people to the fiery depths of hell. A season of hate.

BTW....just so you all know. I'm going to heaven and none of you here are. Just sayin'....Jesus doesn't like Debbie Downers.[/QUOTE]

Amen!

:D

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2886103]You need a hobby.[/QUOTE]

This is his hobby.

All League
    [QUOTE=MileHiJetMan;2886348]Sackdance, as a fellow Christian I remind you that the Bible says "Do
    not judge, lest you be judged in the same manner".

I hope for your sake that you lose your sanctimonious inrepretation of The Word and repent.

God Bless.[/QUOTE]

How dare you question the word of Sackdance99!
    :eek:

Bill Maher is probably a much better Christian than Sackdance99 is.

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/smokmad/BibleDisclaimer.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

See...I'm all for a vengeful, angry God.

I've been playing by the rules too long to not want him to smite the line-cutters and public cell-phone chatterers down with locust plagues or whatever his tool of choice is. But if Rosie ODonnell and Bill Maher are even close to the top of the list, I'm going Presbyterian.

Oh man, not this awful theme again.
    Is the purpose of these themes to provoke people into saying something to get them banned or to turn people off towards believing? It's sure starting to seem like one or the other or both.

Without naming names.:rolleyes:

People who condemn others to hell are going to hell themselves.

or

People who condemn others to hell are living in their own hell right now.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Way to open Pandora's Box. Wouldn't you be going to hell for wishing someone else to hell?