Thread: Hilarious Soccer Fail

Hilarious Soccer Fail

It made me laugh, anyway. Then I rewound it and laughed again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lP0CmEA6PA

Lol, I was waiting for it to happen again on the second throw in. That kid can chuck it, man.

lol, the hollow sound of the ball striking the kid's melonhead is the best part

That ref was all over that kids ass. (no homo)

I don't know what kind of retarded throw in that is, btw. Maybe he couldn't see where he was throwing it because he trying to stick the landing on his front handspring.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I don't know what kind of retarded throw in that is, btw. Maybe he couldn't see where he was throwing it because he trying to stick the landing on his front handspring.
    It's a flip throw. I've seen a few guys do it, notably an excellent player from Jackson High School in the early 1990's named Rob Johnson who I played against a couple of times. He'd take a long run, do a handstand flip by putting the ball on the ground and use his momentum to launch the ball as he came up. Very cool and the ball goes incredibly far. He'd throw-in any time they were down on our third of the field because it would essentially act like a corner kick and present a scoring chance with how far it went. He could put it at head height right in front of the net.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Johnson_(soccer)

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    It's a flip throw. I've seen a few guys do it, notably an excellent player from Jackson High School in the early 1990's named Rob Johnson who I played against a couple of times. He'd take a long run, do a handstand flip by putting the ball on the ground and use his momentum to launch the ball as he came up. Very cool and the ball goes incredibly far. He'd throw-in any time they were down on our third of the field because it would essentially act like a corner kick and present a scoring chance with how far it went. He could put it at head height right in front of the net.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Johnson_(soccer)
    Welcome to the ghey side.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    Quick, grab his ankles I'll get the lube!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    You've been keeping that seat warm for me a long time, ey Woody?