Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Janet Napolitano has no life per Ed Rendell

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps he was hinting that she is gay- a rumor that is out there.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mallamalla;2891837]its only sexism when a (R) is next to your name. When you have a (D) next to your name, you are immune. When a (R) calls Hilary Clinton a b!itch = sexist pig. When a (D) calls Sarah Palin a "bimbo" = funny or the truth.[/QUOTE]

The truth.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as you Republicans hate Hillary she is at least well versed on many issues, and Palin is a know nothing. Republican party has plenty of competent female leaders, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Kay Bailey Hutchison , Ileana Ros-Lehtinen to name a few, but Palin is a zero.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 12-04-2008 at 07:02 PM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2894096]As much as you Republicans hate Hillary she is at least well versed on many issues, and Palin is a know nothing. Republican party has plenty of competent female leaders, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Kay Bailey Hutchison , Ileana Ros-Lehtinen to name a few, but Palin is a zero.[/QUOTE]

She better be goddamn well versed on many issues. Right now Condoleeza Rice is in India trying to convince their very angry leaders not to declare nuclear war with Pakistan. That'll be Hillary's job next month.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2894228]She better be goddamn well versed on many issues. Right now Condoleeza Rice is in India trying to convince their very angry leaders not to declare nuclear war with Pakistan. That'll be Hillary's job next month.[/QUOTE]

I would assume she and Obama have already discussed this. Besides Iraq and Afghanistan (which does correlate with Pakistan) this will issue will probably be front and center during Obama's first term. Fortunately relations had improved before last weeks terrorist attack, which is probably why the attack took place in the first place..

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2894250]I would assume she and Obama have already discussed this. [B]Besides Iraq and Afghanistan (which does correlate with Pakistan) this will issue will probably be front and center during Obama's first term.[/B] Fortunately relations had improved before last weeks terrorist attack, which is probably why the attack took place in the first place..[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about Israel with Iran in their sights.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2892009]Right Wing Radio? Yes.

The Mainstream Media? Now who's kidding who. ;)[/QUOTE]

Rightwing Radio is mainstream media, Warfish.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2894569]Rightwing Radio is mainstream media, Warfish.[/QUOTE]

I would disagree.

Rightwing Radio is not "media", i.e. not news. It's pure opinion, and never tries to claim it's unbiased (although it does try to clain it's bias IS the ultimate truth).

In my view, "Mainstream Media" is primarily two things, Network & Cable News, and Newspapers, and the respective Internet Sites hosted by both. Of course, both of these more and more offer pure opinion as well, but their primary role is as "reporters of the news" even now.

In any event, what we say here is also only opinion. And in my opinion, there is a difference in how a Republican/Conservative woman is treated by the mainstream media (as I define it) and how their Democrat/Liberal counterparts are treated.
    Last edited by Warfish; 12-05-2008 at 12:44 PM.