Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Colbert & Co. = Children of the Devil

Jets Insider VIP

Stephen Colbert & Co. = Children of the Devil

[FONT="System"]
    [B][COLOR="Red"]"For His Judgment Will Be Without Mercy"[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and Willie Nelson split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Willie, your big day is soon upon you.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8HGswf584E[/url]

John Stewart is a jew, so he's already going to hell, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2892471]John Stewart is a jew, so he's already going to hell, right?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter if he's a Jew. Jesus was a Jew, King of the Jews. But yes, Stewart is a Christ rejecting Jew. Jew or Gentile you reject the King and you will join these clowns with the rest of Hollywood in that place.

[FONT="System"]

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of Danny DeVito, Trent Dilfer and Cedomir Jovanovic split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Cedomir, your big day is soon upon you.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYBKb_A31Eo[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    If I'm a heathen my whole life, and then accept JC as my lord and savior on my death bed, am I cool?

[font=system][B][COLOR="Red"]"For His Judgment Will Be Without Mercy"[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of Kendrick Perkins, J.K. Rowling and Kevin Keegan split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Kevin, your big day is soon upon you.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=CTM;2892482]If I'm a heathen my whole life, and then accept JC as my lord and savior on my death bed, am I cool?[/QUOTE]

No sorry, it doesn't work like that. You are trying to fool the one who knows every thought you think and the number of hairs on your head. Nice try though.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2892462][FONT="System"]

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and Willie Nelson split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Willie, your big day is soon upon you. [/QUOTE]

Merry Holidays, Sackdance! It's so nice to such a refreshing example of that famous Christian tolerance I've heard so very much about.

It's funny...in another thread where we were all discussing the infamous "War on Christmas". It gave me a chance for some introspection on the way that I perceive Christianity. Perhaps I was wrong all along...perhaps it is us "atheists" that are callously intolerant after all.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5BEaE4ar4g&feature=related[/url]

[font=system][B][COLOR="Red"]"For His Judgment Will Be Without Mercy"[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of William Regal, Tomas Kalnoky and Kenneth Branagh split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Kenneth, your big day is soon upon you.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JD6gOrARk4[/url]

ha'way sackie, catch up, i've damned six more random people to hell than you have this thread!

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2892485]No sorry, it doesn't work like that. You are trying to fool the one who knows every thought you think and the number of hairs on your head. Nice try though.[/QUOTE]

Wow...and Chan has such a big head. Maybe I should switch now.

$2000 Instant Rebate applies?

Is your home the one with the Christmas display of a gigantic burning bon fire on the left? An illuminated Nativity scene (without the baby Jesus in the manger) on the right and a brightly lit sign that says "Merry Christmas, Eternity is Forever, the choice is yours".

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2892485]No sorry, it doesn't work like that. You are trying to fool the one who knows every thought you think and the number of hairs on your head. Nice try though.[/QUOTE]
    If I accept him now, but still play with my willy, do I get into heaven then?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=CTM;2892482]If I'm a heathen my whole life, and then accept JC as my lord and savior on my death bed, am I cool?[/QUOTE]

CTM...........COME ON UP!!!!!!

Actually, that was the whole idea of sacrement at the death bed, so people could repent and accept Christ before they died...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2892514]CTM...........COME ON UP!!!!!!

Actually, that was the whole idea of sacrement at the death bed, so people could repent and accept Christ before they died...[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :D

And actually I'm not even an atheist.. I'm disillusioned with the catholic church and haven't quite resolved the whole my way or the highway nature of many religions..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

do these guys that serve the church but violate young boys get in?

What if I was a heathen my whole life, then accepted JC as my personal savior after reading a Stephen Colbert damnation thread?

[IMG]http://kspark.kaist.ac.kr/Jesus/Gay%20Jesus_files/jesus%20kiss.jpg[/IMG]

Can I ask an honest question.....

.....why do any of you respond to Sack?

Is there a point, really? Why not just let his threads die? Is what he says (repeats) really worth discussing....yet again?

If ever a thread was worthy of a :zzz: these threads are it. Sorry Bernie.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2892591]Can I ask an honest question.....

Is there a point, really? Why not just let his threads die? Is what he says (repeats) really worth discussing....yet again?

If ever a thread was worthy of a :zzz: these threads are it. Sorry Bernie.[/QUOTE]

Because he brings the lolz.

He is the only person I have ever put on the ignore list and yet his stuff still shows up. I am scared of him!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Warfish;2892591]Can I ask an honest question.....

If ever a thread was worthy of a :zzz: these threads are it. Sorry Bernie.[/QUOTE]