Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Colbert & Co. = Children of the Devil

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2892462][FONT="System"]
    [B][COLOR="Red"]"For His Judgment Will Be Without Mercy"[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and Willie Nelson split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Willie, your big day is soon upon you.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8HGswf584E[/url][/QUOTE]

Dude, you are in for a HUGE disappointment when you learn that God isn't as filled with hate as you are.

You might want to consider growing a sense of humor.

All Pro
    And BTW, it always amazes me that Willie Nelson is as good a singer as he is, smoking as much weed as he does (allegedly).

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2893009]What about the thief on the cross next to Yeshua he was saved just before he died. Yeshua makes the rules not us![/QUOTE]

Nice work....

Board Moderator
    [IMG]http://www.criticallayouts.com/images/rsgallery/original/family-guy-021207-15.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2893007]I'm confused as to how him posting the picture makes him have no life....

A little homophobic, are we?[/QUOTE]

It's disrespectful, but imo perfect for a sackdance thread. It's just a shame other people have to see it to make the point..

Sorry Warfish, but I'm a big fan of these threads. I seriously have no idea if sackdance is just crazy or right on the money. Will be a great day...or very depressing day when you can bring people back from the dead after like 24 hours...hey, it's bound to happen sooner or later.

As a Christmas loving, practicing agnostic raised roman catholic, I always keep such practicality alive primarily due to my grandmother, who has been a church every day close to saint since I could remember.

All I'm saying is you never know...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote=Warfish;2892591]Can I ask an honest question.....

.....why do any of you respond to Sack?

Is there a point, really? Why not just let his threads die? Is what he says (repeats) really worth discussing....yet again?

If ever a thread was worthy of a :zzz: these threads are it. Sorry Bernie.[/quote]speaking only for myself, sack and his posts are very reassuring. i'd be worried if i thought his opinion was the view of intelligent people.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;2893014]And BTW, it always amazes me that Willie Nelson is as good a singer as he is, smoking as much weed as he does (allegedly).[/QUOTE]

I saw Willie Nelson "sing" this summer. He was an incoherent mess who kept forgetting the lyrics to his own songs. I'd say the weed smoking has started to catch up to him.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2892985]What the f*k kind of picture is that to post? Dude you are a f*kng loser- get a life[/QUOTE]

It's just two dudes gettin' their freak on. It's 2008, what's the big deal? :confused:

Question - What If he repents on his death bed?

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2892485]No sorry, it doesn't work like that. You are trying to fool the one who knows every thought you think and the number of hairs on your head. Nice try though.[/QUOTE]

So you are saying that he wont make it to heaven because he repents on his death bed. Who are you to say that he means it in his heart. Only He who knows every thought and the number of hairs on yoru head would know. What if he is repentant? WHo are you to say he won't make it? Only Jesus will judge.

Just wanting to clarify how you fit into the final judgement of another of God's creatures?

All League
    [QUOTE=Guido Monzino;2893210]I saw Willie Nelson "sing" this summer. He was an incoherent mess who kept forgetting the lyrics to his own songs. I'd say the weed smoking has started to catch up to him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw him at Farm Aid two years ago...he was the final act, and he absolutely sucked. Left during his set...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2893249]It's just two dudes gettin' their freak on. It's 2008, what's the big deal? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Gee, I don't know the implied homosexual overtones that Christ was gay...gee, that wouldn't upset many, would it?

All League
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2892591]Can I ask an honest question.....

Is there a point, really? Why not just let his threads die? Is what he says (repeats) really worth discussing....yet again?

If ever a thread was worthy of a :zzz: these threads are it. Sorry Bernie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used to get amped up at his posts, but after I kinda went overboard last time and got the thread locked, I realized there's no reason to freak out about it. He's just a guy saying his opinion. And the responses to him are hilarious. (Kinda scary that he gets people PMing him that agree with him, though. Yikes.)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2892591]Can I ask an honest question.....

If ever a thread was worthy of a :zzz: these threads are it. Sorry Bernie.[/QUOTE]

Because without Bernie's hell-fire and damnation approach to evangelism, the other posters here would not be subjected to my brilliant rebuttles and honest inquiry into religious matters!:D

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2893380]Kinda scary that he gets people PMing him that agree with him, though. [/QUOTE]
    Kinda scary that you believe him when he says that.

All League
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2893396]Kinda scary that you believe him when he says that.[/QUOTE]

Haha, why? It's certainly possible. He can't be the only person on this board that thinks that way. I'm sure there are a few lurkers that feel that way too.

But I hope you are right and he's making it up.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2893371]Gee, I don't know the implied homosexual overtones that Christ was gay...gee, that wouldn't upset many, would it?[/QUOTE]

I know. I make joke. Perhaps joke not funny.

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and Willie Nelson split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Willie, your big day is soon upon you.
    [/QUOTE]

I am not a religious scholar as obviously you are -but I made a simple multiplication and up with 6.4x10^31 years^3 as an answer for eternity. I never heard about non-linear time (especially time in cube) -but it is very interesting concept. However I am afraid that in this case smart-ass Willie can escape eternity of hell by simply moving into other time dimension. That would suck for you.

All Pro
    If heaven is comprised of people like sackdance99, I want absolutely no part of it.

....and it will be a beautiful day to see the likes of Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and Willie Nelson split hell wide open with gnashing of their teeth for all of eternity, yes this means 40 billion years x 40 billion years x 40 billion years. It won't be long now Willie, your big day is soon upon you. [/QUOTE]

I sort of like Bernie's daily, who is going to hell threads.

But boy, god is going to be so busy if he has to look a EVERY YouTube Video. Or does someone rat these guys out?

Also, the videos Bernie posts are usually pretty funny. But as usual he makes no sense. See Bernie, these things are called "Parodies". Done for a laugh. I think God knows that and he likes a good joke.