Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: chad coming back to haunt us

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2900340]This will be a great match-up.

The gunslinger (PennyBoy) versus the dink and dump (Favre) quarterback.[/QUOTE]
    :uhhuh: Before the season, posters debated if Chad would be cheered or booed Week 17 because they assumed the Dolphins would be 3-13 or so entering the game. It's safe to say he'll be booed with the division crown on the line.
    Last edited by gcherd; 12-08-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    He threw only one TD pass against Buffalo and if they played better teams (which they really haven't this year), they would have a record below .500.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2900340]This will be a great match-up.

The gunslinger (PennyBoy) versus the dink and dump (Favre) quarterback.[/QUOTE]

Yawn...your stuff is stale OLD man...

[QUOTE=gqxluvx;2900605]Yawn...your stuff is stale OLD man...[/QUOTE]

The truth hurts.

Banned
    [QUOTE=MrSFJFC;2900586]He threw only one TD pass against Buffalo and if they played better teams (which they really haven't this year), they would have a record below .500.[/QUOTE]

Great unfounded post!!! THe dolphins have actually had a tougher schedule.....They've played the same teams as the Jets except in the AFC North.....where the dolphins played the Ravens and the Jets played the bengals.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2900611]Great unfounded post!!! THe dolphins have actually had a tougher schedule.....They've played the same teams as the Jets except in the AFC North.....where the dolphins played the Ravens and the Jets played the bengals.[/QUOTE]

Have Fun With yourself

[IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/jojodogs/guess_who.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2900611]Great unfounded post!!! THe dolphins have actually had a tougher schedule.....They've played the same teams as the Jets except in the AFC North.....where the dolphins played the Ravens and the Jets played the bengals.[/QUOTE]

So when's your game vs. the Titans? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=MrSFJFC;2900586]He threw only one TD pass against Buffalo and if they played better teams (which they really haven't this year), they would have a record below .500.[/QUOTE]

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [IMG]http://campussqueeze.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/chadpennington8.jpg[/IMG]

Hello.

My name is Chad Pennington and I haven't won a big game since 2002.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;2901154]
    Hello.

My name is Chad Pennington and I haven't won a big game since 2002.

SAR I[/QUOTE] Is Week 17 a potential big game? I'm just wondering, you know, in case he wins.
    Last edited by gcherd; 12-09-2008 at 09:50 AM.

You realize the Dolphins and the Jets have the same exact schedule except two games. Those two games the Dolphins played were against the Texans and the Ravens, and they lost both of those.