Thread: Ronnie Lott thanked the New York fans

Veteran

Ronnie Lott thanked the New York fans

In an otherwise forgetable Sunday at the stick, at half time they honored the 49er hall of famers, including Ronnie Lott, who in his speach after thanking the fans made a point of thanking the Jets fans as well, nice touch.

stay classy ronnie...

[IMG]http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/283551.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A63C7F0501126805CCA40A659CEC4C8CB6[/IMG]

All Pro
    Very classy move by Ronnie to mention the Jet fans! I always supported him when he was here as a Jet and never thought he was a cheap shot artist like some Giant fans made him out to be. Congrats Ronnie!

[SIZE="5"]Class Act[/SIZE]
    [IMG]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/pho/99~Ronnie-Lott-Posters.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;2900604]Very classy move by Ronnie to mention the Jet fans! I always supported him when he was here as a Jet and never thought he was a cheap shot artist like some Giant fans made him out to be. Congrats Ronnie![/QUOTE]

+1 wish we had him in his prime right now... i know we could definitly use someone like that. they just dont make them like they used too brah :(

All Pro
    I remember when Lott dropped a gift INT against the Raiders to help cost us the game. Good times. Great, great player in his prime of course.

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2900875]I remember when Lott dropped a gift INT against the Raiders to help cost us the game. Good times. Great, great player in his prime of course.[/QUOTE]

I remember when the first series of the one year, Ronnie Lott went to take out Glynn MIilburn on a play and instead Ronnie Lott bounced off of Milburn and went down like a ton of bricks. Lott was terrible for us.

Up there with Mel Blount as the greatest DB I've be fortunate enough to watch since I've been a fan of the game. He's not glib enough to make it on the idiot box, but Ronnie has always struck me as solid, genuine guy. It's cool that he thanked Jets fans, but it doesn't surprise me at all.

Jets Insider VIP
    Can he still play?