Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If we win the last three can we NOT be division champs?

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2900643]Shouldn't you 2 jagoffs be celebrating[/QUOTE]

celebrating what fatso?

Pats barely beat the immortal Seneca Wallace and lost 3 more starters AND are in 2nd place STILL. :steamin:

You sissy boys better BUCK UP. Your team is going to the PLAYOFFS. Now suck it up and be happy for gosh darn sake!!!

Banned
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2900643]Shouldn't you 2 jagoffs be celebrating[/QUOTE]

No, it's not nice to gloat when another team is down.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;2900651]celebrating what fatso?

Pats barely beat the immortal Seneca Wallace and lost 3 more starters AND are in 2nd place STILL. :steamin:

You sissy boys better BUCK UP. Your team is going to the PLAYOFFS. Now suck it up and be happy for gosh darn sake!!![/QUOTE]

Playoffs HA. . I'm not interested in getting to the playoffs just to be humiliated on a world stage again,

Rookie
    I think people are forgeting that Arizona gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat us in the second half of that win. Because they couldnt close the deal didnt nullify the damage that was done on what I think was a nationally televised game. Everyone who has beaten us since has followed the same blueprint.........except they have kicked out arses with it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2900655]No, it's not nice to gloat when another team is down.[/QUOTE]

Oh God I think an angel just got their ****ing wings

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2900655]No, it's not nice to gloat when another team is down.[/QUOTE]

Explain that to MACPAC. :D

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2900656]Playoffs HA. . I'm not interested in getting to the playoffs just to be humiliated on a world stage again,[/QUOTE]

If I told you when the year started that the Jets controlled their own destiny for the division with three games left would you have taken that???? :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;2900669]If I told you when the year started that the Jets controlled their own destiny for the division with three games left would you have taken that???? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

YES now GFY good for you

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2900221]If we lose one it will be Seattle. I don't see us losing either home game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I don't think we lose at home to either the Bills or the Dolphins.

The only trouble is after Oakland And SF, I just have no confidence in this team going anywhere near the West Coast and doing themselves justice on the road. I think the manner of how we perform against Buffalo will say a lot of our chances. If we underperform as we did against the Chiefs and Bengals but scratch out a win, then I would worry about our mindset going to Qwest Field. If we can turn up and blow out the Bills then it's all systems go for Seattle.

I just don't know with this team anymore :confused:

All League
    [QUOTE]
    We control our own fate right now. If we keep playing the way we have been it will be our own faults.[/QUOTE]

{sigh}.......... we do control it and it is all our fault...... we lost games we should have won and its gonna come back to bite us in the a**. i have us losin the next two and winning thegame against the dolphags. of course i hope im wrong and we win all three but the chances of that are highly unlikely. my question would be if we do lose the next two and we beat miami do you guys think that we still win the division??? :cool:

Banned
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;2900708]

my question would be if we do lose the next two and we beat miami do you guys think that we still win the division???

[/QUOTE]

No way in hell the Jets make the playoffs at 9-7.

[QUOTE=FF2;2900665]Explain that to MACPAC. :D[/QUOTE]

:dunce:

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2900714]No way in hell the Jets make the playoffs at 9-7.[/QUOTE]

Hey TEX, I think they banished you to texas to have sex with Cattle. That poor live stock!!!

Go FU($ Yourself!!!!!!!!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2900135]This is probably too complicated to answer now, but how would it look if the Jets pats and fins all finished 10-6, and assuming we lose to Dolphins.[/QUOTE]

you need this: [url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&14=11450004&15=05010450&16=01400451&17=10014400[/url]

play with it to your hearts content....just click on the team you think will win for each of the last 3 games and the brackets automatically update.

I just fiddled with it.
    If NJY/NE/MIA all finish 10-6:
    Miami wins division, Jets are 2nd and NE is 3rd in the division.
    Jets get #6 wild card IF IND finishes 10-6 and BAL finishes 9-7 (or vice versa). Either IND or BAL @10-6 would be the other wild card.
    NE is screwed unless IND and BAL both finish 9-7, then NE gets the #6 wild card and we get bumped up to #5 wild card.
    Last edited by tedtedthefootballhead; 12-08-2008 at 05:50 PM.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2900656]Playoffs HA. . I'm not interested in getting to the playoffs just to be humiliated on a world stage again,[/QUOTE]

Listen you little *****, I watched my team go undefeated until the world's biggest choke job...and I ****ing survived. You sayin' you can't handle a ****ing playoff loss? Where's your sack you little *****. MAN the **** up.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;2900774]Listen you little *****, I watched my team go undefeated until the world's biggest choke job...and I ****ing survived. You sayin' you can't handle a ****ing playoff loss? Where's your sack you little *****. MAN the **** up.[/QUOTE]

Personal attack

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2900784]Personal attack[/QUOTE]

with all due respect. :O

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;2900785]with all due respect. :O[/QUOTE]

No problem you balless queer *******

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2900797]No problem you balless queer *******[/QUOTE]

i love dirty talk.

[QUOTE=FF2;2900774]Listen you little *****, I watched my team go undefeated until the world's biggest choke job...and I ****ing survived. You sayin' you can't handle a ****ing playoff loss? Where's your sack you little *****. MAN the **** up.[/QUOTE]

Would you have survived if your team had not won a SB in 30 years?