Thread: The Playoffs Have Started

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

The Playoffs Have Started

We're basically fighting for our lives at this point. These last 3 games are basically playoff games for us. Let the games begin....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFanTX;2900889]We're basically fighting for our lives at this point. These last 3 games are basically playoff games for us. Let the games begin....[/QUOTE]

Correct, Pats, Dolfags and Jets all 0-0. I am hoping Favre and Jenkins will become the leaders and guide the players to get back to what they were doing at Tenn and NE.

Its still in our hands, we have Miami in the last game and the Pats still have to face Arizona.

Gotta get back to winning ways Sunday v Buffalo. Lets hope the D steps up like they did after the bye week last year, the time is NOW.

I was pissed off yesterday, but today realise Jets are in a 3 way tie and basically that crap call on Ihedigbo nullified what I think would have been the game winning TD by Leon as we'd have had our noses in front for the 1st time in the game.

So, all to play for.......Go JETS

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetmart;2900915]Correct, Pats, Dolfags and Jets all 0-0. I am hoping Favre and Jenkins will become the leaders and guide the players to get back to what they were doing at Tenn and NE.

Its still in our hands, we have Miami in the last game and the Pats still have to face Arizona.

Gotta get back to winning ways Sunday v Buffalo. Lets hope the D steps up like they did after the bye week last year, the time is NOW.

I was pissed off yesterday, but today realise Jets are in a 3 way tie and basically that crap call on Ihedigbo nullified what I think would have been the game winning TD by Leon as we'd have had our noses in front for the 1st time in the game.

So, all to play for.......Go JETS[/QUOTE]

Exactly. We control our own destiny, and I think we have the locker room leadership to get back on track. Our coaches are a joke, so all we can hope for is that our own vet players get things going. It's do or die.. One game at a time. I think it's all going to come down to the Miami game, which works in our favor since we're playing at home.. It's time to nut up or shut up.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    what worries me is that Chaddy Claus is coming to town in 2 weeks.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Face it boy, it's over. There is no way this team makes the playoffs. So stop worrying about the scenarios and begin to worry about just how miserable you're going to be when you have to watch this pathetic coaching staff next year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2900960]what worries me is that Chaddy Claus is coming to town in 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Yea his 12 Td's scare me

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFanTX;2900889]We're basically fighting for our lives at this point. These last 3 games are basically playoff games for us. Let the games begin....[/QUOTE]

Yep, problem is that if we DO take care of business and win out (which I don't think will happen), we'll be so gassed after the 3 wins that we'll be "one-and-done" in the playoffs.

No way we pull this off, sorry...I try to be optimistic but I've been a Jets fan far too long to believe in this scenario. If we happen to win the next 2, it'll be the showdown with our former cast-off QB at home at the Meadowlands against a team that will be fired up to play for Penny and knock us out of the playoffs.

Once again, we're the Cardiac Jets waiting for the very last game to seal anything up. It's not in our nature to win a game or a playoff spot in a convincing fashion.
    Last edited by RageATL; 12-08-2008 at 07:51 PM.