Thread: Only one team from AFCE to playoffs?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Only one team from AFCE to playoffs?

Do you have to win this division to make it to the playoffs? It's starting to look that way.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It all depends on tiebreakers, but technically speaking you don't have to win the division although that would be the easiest and most painless way to do it. But.......this is the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJets 4 Life;2900957]It all depends on tiebreakers, but technically speaking you don't have to win the division although that would be the easiest and most painless way to do it. But.......this is the Jets.[/QUOTE]

It just looks like Ravens and Colts will be the AFC wildcards. So, two teams with decent records in the AFCE probably won't make it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2901012]It just looks like Ravens and Colts will be the AFC wildcards. So, two teams with decent records in the AFCE probably won't make it.[/QUOTE]

The Ravens aren't out of the woods. I should've been more specific in my initial post, my fault. They are 9-4, still have a tough game with Pittsburgh, then another one with Dallas in Big D. There is a way we can get in over them but as I said the easier and more painless way would be winning the division outright.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't expect more than one AFC East team in the playoffs. Only realistic way is if we and the Pats win out and the Ravens stumble (they do have Steelers and Cowboys in their next two games).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Face it boy, it's over. There is no way this team makes the playoffs. So stop worrying about the scenarios and begin to worry about just how miserable you're going to be when you have to watch this pathetic coaching staff next year.