Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell Frozen Over? Warfish PRAYS?

Hell Frozen Over? Warfish PRAYS?

Yes, it happened. No, I was neither drunk, nor high.

Not sure it did much, but I prayed.

Hope yer happy Steve, despite my best efforts, there must still be a wee Catholic buried someplace deep inside me yet...

Read the sig and weep Warfish. You'll be warm soon enough!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2901039]Yes, it happened. No, I was neither drunk, nor high.

Hope yer happy Steve, despite my best efforts, there must still be a wee Catholic buried someplace deep inside me yet...[/QUOTE]

praying is a good thing and GOD says your prayers will be anwsered. I am assuming though football prayers are not what GOD is talking about for those that are thinking that.......:D

All League
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2901060]praying is a good thing and GOD says your prayers will be anwsered. I am assuming though football prayers are not what GOD is talking about for those that are thinking that.......:D[/QUOTE]

God says that, does he? Did he tell you that himself?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2901072]God says that, does he? Did he tell you that himself?[/QUOTE]

"it's in the bible I will find you the qoute"

All League
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2901073]"it's in the bible I will find you the qoute"[/QUOTE]

"The bible is written by man so your quote doesn't mean ****"

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2901072]God says that, does he? Did he tell you that himself?[/QUOTE]

Mark 11:22-26 (New King James Version)
    22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

Forgiveness and Prayer

25 “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.”

:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2901075]"The bible is written by man so your quote doesn't mean ****"[/QUOTE]

written by man that was influenced by the holy ghost

Jeez, hope everythings ok Warfish.

All League
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;2901102]written by man that was influenced by the holy ghost[/QUOTE]

You people are so gullible.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.blizzard.com/shared/blizz-com/images/diablo2/wallpapers/hellfrozenover/HellFrozenOver-notext-640x.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2901113]You people are so gullible.[/QUOTE]

Take it easy, eh?

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2901131]Take it easy, eh?[/QUOTE]

I know, I know....I need to relax.

I hope everything is ok, 'Fish.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2901123][IMG]http://www.blizzard.com/shared/blizz-com/images/diablo2/wallpapers/hellfrozenover/HellFrozenOver-notext-640x.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Um, don't you think you should go back to your anger management classes? You're a boiling pit of rage, masquerading in the guise of a Christian. What was it JC said about the speck in the other person's eye?

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2901075]"The bible is written by man so your quote doesn't mean ****"[/QUOTE]

If I could show you that the Bible has many authors over eons of time and that the there are literraly hundreds of "coincidences" (or not :) ) that defy explanation (especially in totality), would you be willing to reconsider your presumption that the Bible was written by man?

Warfish .,,...... I'm not sure what's going on, but I hope you and your family is OK.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JCnflies;2901299]Warfish .,,...... I'm not sure what's going on, but I hope you and your family is OK.[/QUOTE]

DITTO

Hope everything is alright.

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2901113]You people are so gullible.[/QUOTE]

"you people" :confused: :eek: :huh:

[IMG]http://homepage.mac.com/kparlato/.Pictures/Fark/Cliches/waisis.gif[/IMG]

:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2901039]Yes, it happened. No, I was neither drunk, nor high.

Hope yer happy Steve, despite my best efforts, there must still be a wee Catholic buried someplace deep inside me yet...[/QUOTE]

Depends...while I am always happy to hear about someone exploring their spirituality, I am not always happy to find out why, so until you are willing to say why you prayed, I will reserve my happiness...