Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: The 49ers will win out

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

The 49ers will win out

I don't know about our Jets, the Pats, or anybody really. I am going to bet on the niners winning out though, which will in turn mean that the Dolphins are going down next week.

Mike Singletary is not some leather monkey who will be history next year. He wants to be the coach of this team and the players want him. He has them believing. They beat us and you better believe they can beat that good Dolphins team. After that, they have 2 really easy ones that will have people pegging them as an NFC great next year.

The Dolphins bit obviously is a point in this thread but also, I maintain that despite our issues, we lost to a good team yesterday.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BloodyChamp;2901249]I don't know about our Jets, the Pats, or anybody really. I am going to bet on the niners winning out though, which will in turn mean that the Dolphins are going down next week.

Mike Singletary is not some leather monkey who will be history next year. He wants to be the coach of this team and the players want him. He has them believing. They beat us and you better believe they can beat that good Dolphins team. After that, they have 2 really easy ones that will have people pegging them as an NFC great next year.

The Dolphins bit obviously is a point in this thread but also, I maintain that despite our issues, [B]we lost to a good team yesterday[/B].[/QUOTE]

We sucked a$$ yesterday.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, lets not leave that fact out of any thread there is until we win another one (seriously) but the niners have now won like 3 of 4? I say they will win out and be a force next year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BloodyChamp;2901257]Yeah, lets not leave that fact out of any thread there is until we win another one (seriously) but the niners have now won like 3 of 4? I say they will win out and be a force next year.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind that :yes: