Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IL Governor Blagojevich Arrested for Possible Corruption (Merged x2)

[QUOTE=cr726;2902509]Oh yea, let Wall Street run the nation. Much better option.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I said

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2902345]Yes, and in regards to the first paragraph, it's because you insist on staying Republican. [/QUOTE]

Rebuild the Party. Rebuild the Party. Oh God, I hope we can Rebuild the Party.

[QUOTE] Simply put, I just don't think this type of benign BS is even worth talking about anymore. It leads nowhere.[/QUOTE]

At least 95% of JI is benign BS anyway, of which you and I have contributed a major portion to. I refuse to believe that you are now opposed to it. We can only survive on benign BS. What else is there to talk about?

What did you say? Who should enforce laws and govern our nation?

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2902514]Yeah, that's what I said[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2902360]You're looking like a huge tool yourself Paulie...[/QUOTE]

Is happy hour over already?

[QUOTE=cr726;2902518]What did you say? Who should enforce laws and govern our nation?[/QUOTE]

Never said we don't need governance. Obviously, there's some functions we need - mainly, the protection of property and civil freedoms. Not the red tape machine we have now. Less centralized power is preferable because it invites way too much abuse.

Who should do it? You have an issue with gov't and I would like to know what your answer would be.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2902525]Never said we don't need governance. Obviously, there's some functions we need - mainly, the protection of property and civil freedoms. Not the red tape machine we have now. Less centralized power is preferable because it invites way too much abuse.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2902528]Who should do it? You have an issue with gov't and I would like to know what your answer would be.[/QUOTE]

Do what? I'm clearly asking them to do less.

In both civil and law enforcement?

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2902532]Do what? I'm clearly asking them to do less.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2902509]Oh yea, let Wall Street run the nation. Much better option.[/QUOTE]

Here we go again...Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, FNMA & Freddie Mac caused 80% of the mess we're in now...Bill Clinton admitted as much! Stupid home owners who lived above their means & HAD to have that plasma TV are responsible for anudder 10%, & stupid a$$ risk managers at the Wall Street Firms should def shoulder some blame as well....although they were most likely coerced by their bosses.

Libby prob lied to the grand jury, but Fitzgerald's tactics were extremely unprofessional...basically, he's a douche.

Sandy Berger is a laughingstock...the corruption from Bill Clinton's 2 administrations is unfathomable.

Fitzgerald's tactics? To ask the same question 3 times on three separate occassions? Scooter was a smug moron.

80 percent to blame? Where do you come up with these numbers?

Not much of a difference between GW and Billy C.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2902548]Here we go again...Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, FNMA & Freddie Mac caused 80% of the mess we're in now...Bill Clinton admitted as much! Stupid home owners who lived above their means & HAD to have that plasma TV are responsible for anudder 10%, & stupid a$$ risk managers at the Wall Street Firms should def shoulder some blame as well....although they were most likely coerced by their bosses.

Libby prob lied to the grand jury, but Fitzgerald's tactics were extremely unprofessional...basically, he's a douche.

Sandy Berger is a laughingstock...the corruption from Bill Clinton's 2 administrations is unfathomable.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2902541]In both civil and law enforcement?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

What laws are being overly enforced in your mind?

The majority of civil and legal laws/rules are out there because people can't be trusted when left to enforce their own rules/laws.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2902555]Yes.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2902567]What laws are being overly enforced in your mind?

The majority of civil and legal laws/rules are out there because people can't be trusted when left to enforce their own rules/laws.[/QUOTE]

Drug laws -- bar none.

The rule makers/enforcers can't be entirely trusted, either. There's way too many laws that outlaw things that don't interfere with others' property.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs[/url]

hate 2 have to do this, CR......

Question who had all of the power in 2004? Why was nothing changed? Still no mention of 80 percent. Fannie and Freddie have huge issues and Wall Street as you mentioned exploited it.

When you look at what is happening when it comes to other types of loans, credit and other countries you can't think that all of this is lies at their feet.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2902570][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs[/url]

hate 2 have to do this, CR......[/QUOTE]

Who can be trusted?

All drug laws?

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2902569]Drug laws -- bar none.

The rule makers/enforcers can't be entirely trusted, either. There's way too many laws that outlaw things that don't interfere with others' property.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2902578]Who can be trusted?

All drug laws?[/QUOTE]

Why do I need to trust people? Law enforcement can protect others from harming me or my property, and let me be free what I please, as long as I don't harm anyone else or their property.

Do you live in a box? Is this your only forum? If you don't break laws you have no problem right?

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2902579]Why do I need to trust people? Law enforcement can protect others from harming me or my property, and let me be free what I please, as long as I don't harm anyone else or their property.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2902585]Do you live in a box? Is this your only forum? If you don't break laws you have no problem right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I live in a box. I also don't understand real life. When in doubt, personally attack. It's convincing.

You seem to be a textbook guy, that's all. I am not doubting that at all.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2902588]Yes, I live in a box. I also don't understand real life. When in doubt, personally attack. It's convincing.[/QUOTE]