Thread: Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'

Stay classy. What a nice guy.

[QUOTE]Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'
    Andy Barr Andy Barr
    Tue Dec 9, 5:22 pm ET

Joe Wurzelbacher lashed out Tuesday at former GOP presidential nominee John McCain, the man who made Wurzelbacher famous as “Joe the Plumber.”

Wurzelbacher told conservative radio host Glenn Beck that he felt “dirty” after “being on the campaign trail and seeing some of the things that take place.”

Recalling a conversation he had with McCain about the $700 billion financial industry bailout in September, Wurzelbacher said: “When I was on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen.”

“I asked him some pretty direct questions,” he continued. “Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.”

Asked why he didn’t leave McCain’s campaign if he was “appalled” by the candidate, Wurzelbacher said, “honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.”

While Wurzelbacher was critical of McCain during the interview, he had nothing but praise for his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. “Sarah Palin is absolutely the real deal,” he said.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081209/pl_politico/16385[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Palin/Plumber '12

lol

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    While it may be bad form to talk so negatively about McCain, he's absolutely dead on with the way McCain handled the bailout. It's the main reason I didn't vote for him, and old Joe had me until this line:

"Sarah Palin is absolutely the real deal"

Ugh, Christ. We'll see about that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe the Plumber will do anything to stay in the limelight. This guy is a fraud and I posted this because he is an absolute joke. He is paying people to make sure this crap gets into the papers.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anybody really care what this guy thinks?

[Sadly, plenty do. Now THAT'S appalling]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2902963]Joe the Plumber will do anything to stay in the limelight. This guy is a fraud and I posted this because he is an absolute joke. He is paying people to make sure this crap gets into the papers.[/QUOTE]

1+

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vilma;2902974]Does anybody really care what this guy thinks?

[Sadly, plenty do. Now THAT'S appalling][/QUOTE]

How long before he is in a celebrity boxing match?

Joe the Plumber
    vs.
    'The Reverend' Bob Levy

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bullitt245;2902894]Palin/Plumber '12

lol[/QUOTE]

ahh.. The Governer without a clue teamed with the Plumber without a license..

The GOP makes me so proud these days..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2902963]Joe the Plumber will do anything to stay in the limelight. This guy is a fraud and I posted this because he is an absolute joke. He is paying people to make sure this crap gets into the papers.[/QUOTE]

Joe the Plumber was a transparent fraud from the start. Designed to get blue-collar white guys back in McBush's corner for the election. I don't know what sounds more ridiculous, him saying McCain was "appalling" or describing a national joke like Sarah Palin as "the real deal."