View Poll Results: Would you vote for me?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 59.26%
  • No

6 22.22%
  • Undecided/depends on opponent

5 18.52%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I'm Seriously Considering Running For Congress

[QUOTE=Guido Monzino;2903626]Its cuz your beer sucks[/QUOTE]
    It's a lot better than the piss served at bars here..

All Pro

Yeah, who wants beer with all that extra alcohal in it?

Thanks for the kind words, all. Now I just have to figure out how to get this done.

All League

Dude, Rickard's Honey Brown is sooooo good.

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2904458]Thanks for the kind words, all. Now I just have to figure out how to get this done.[/QUOTE]

You probably need to get in touch with a local party headquarters, and start a petition to get your name on the ballot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2904458]Thanks for the kind words, all. Now I just have to figure out how to get this done.[/QUOTE]

Your platform: "I'll widen Long Beach road to two cars wide."

:D

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    First things first, you are certainly qualified and think politics could use more minds like yours..

That being said, I can't say I'd vote for you until I heard your stance on the issues important to me..

Jets Insider VIP
    Yes.

Anyone THAT good at the Mafia game has intimate knowledge of the underworld and is conniving enough for the backstabbing world of politics.

Put in a good word for the Frogs, man !!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vilma;2903614]LOL, it was Simpsons reference. They had to go visit Toronto for some reason, and Homer says "Why do we have to leave America to go America Junior?"

Obviously there are many differences, but, the reference is more of a poke at the many similarities Americans and Canadians share as a culture, society and as allies.[/QUOTE]

duh, missed that one....I forgot about that episode!

All Pro

Yes because Canadian beer is far inferior to the likes of Budweiser, Busch, Pabst Blue Ribbon, etc..:cool:

Seriously though, there are some great micro-brewed beers in the States, and there are some great beers here in Canada if you move away from Labatt's and Molson.

[quote=CTM;2904559]First things first, you are certainly qualified and think politics could use more minds like yours..

That being said, I can't say I'd vote for you until I heard your stance on the issues important to me..[/quote]

Thanks, and that's a response I was hoping for more of. So - what issues do you want my stance on?

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2904900]Thanks, and that's a response I was hoping for more of. So - what issues do you want my stance on?[/QUOTE]

I asked this earlier in the thread.

What will you do in your district with the money Obama will be giving for the public works projects?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Frankly I don't see the motivation for the thankless job of being a politician. You and your family will be scrutinized and harassed, and you will sucked into things that you would otherwise never have in your life. You are an intelligent thoughtful person if you want to use that for the betterment of your fellow man think of another way. As big an asset as you feel you could be as a politician there are probably other ways to accomplish things you want.

Jets Insider VIP
    Please don't run for Congress. That's all we need, another Christ-rejecting congressman. Wonderful.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2904900]Thanks, and that's a response I was hoping for more of. So - what issues do you want my stance on?[/QUOTE]

Tort reform.

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2904948]Please don't run for Congress. That's all we need, another Christ-rejecting congressman. Wonderful.[/QUOTE]

For someone claiming in another thread that the seperation of church and state is a valued concept in our government, the fact that his POLITICAL credentials have NOTHING to do with his religious convictions makes you sound like the worst kind of voter. Not thinking about the real issues but someone who rejects Christ. Scary.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2904022]It's a lot better than the piss served at bars here..[/QUOTE]

You're drinking the wrong beers.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Vilma;2905014]For someone claiming in another thread that the seperation of church and state is a valued concept in our government, the fact that his POLITICAL credentials have NOTHING to do with his religious convictions makes you sound like the worst kind of voter. Not thinking about the real issues but someone who rejects Christ. Scary.[/QUOTE]

That's because it's people like doggin and you who have perverted the things Christ said. Go ahead, keep storing up wrath on yourselves which you will drink up on your big day. Christ is a the forefront of every issue. Deal with that.

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2905067]That's because it's people like doggin and you who have perverted the things Christ said. Go ahead, keep storing up wrath on yourselves which you will drink up on your big day. Christ is a the forefront of every issue. Deal with that.[/QUOTE]

Wow. This by no means in a personal attack. But your way of thinking is so toxic, and sadly, so many other people are just as serious as you are with these words.

[QUOTE=parafly;2903557]I'd vote for you.[/QUOTE]

+1

Without a seconds hesitation Doggin.:yes: