Thread: WR Help for playoff matchup

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

WR Help for playoff matchup

My WR crop is deep but makes it tough, could not make a trade at the end of the season to bolster my RBs which left me with:

Boldin Minny
    Moss @ Oak
    Lance Moore @ Chi
    S Moss @ Cincy
    A Bryant @ ATL

Which 3 would you start? My RBS are weak, Hightower and Forte, also have McFadden and Norwood so I have been rolling with Hightower and Forte starting at WR at Flex. I also had that dude that shot hiimself on my team but obviously he is no longer in play.

Given Randy's matchup I'm actually leaning towards Boldin (automatic), Lance Moore and Santana Moss this week. I can't expect Bryant to have another game like last week and Santana is playing that terrible Cincy team. Lance Moore had been very consistent but was a bit off last week.

Thoughts?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock48nj View Post
    My WR crop is deep but makes it tough, could not make a trade at the end of the season to bolster my RBs which left me with:

Boldin Minny
    Moss @ Oak
    Lance Moore @ Chi
    S Moss @ Cincy
    A Bryant @ ATL

Which 3 would you start? My RBS are weak, Hightower and Forte, also have McFadden and Norwood so I have been rolling with Hightower and Forte starting at WR at Flex. I also had that dude that shot hiimself on my team but obviously he is no longer in play.

Given Randy's matchup I'm actually leaning towards Boldin (automatic), Lance Moore and Santana Moss this week. I can't expect Bryant to have another game like last week and Santana is playing that terrible Cincy team. Lance Moore had been very consistent but was a bit off last week.

Thoughts?
    Boldin
    Moss
    Bryant