Thread: Kyle Farnsworth

All League

Kyle Farnsworth

I think the Mets should try and sign him...if the price is right. I think this guy is an NL pitcher...and I think he would be well served in the new stadium.

I also think having Farnsworth in the seventh, Putz in the eighth, and K-Rod to close it could have the upside of making every game only six innings long.

Any thought....who else do the Mets have for the 7th?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    I think the Mets should try and sign him...if the price is right. I think this guy is an NL pitcher...and I think he would be well served in the new stadium.

I also think having Farnsworth in the seventh, Putz in the eighth, and K-Rod to close it could have the upside of making every game only six innings long.

Any thought....who else do the Mets have for the 7th?
    Royals signed him earlier today..

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/s...e=MLBHeadlines

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Royals signed him earlier today..
    really....who runs the Royals...I am going to KC and applying for the job.....anyone could do better....

they hold onto players past they highest value point and sign guys no one wants.

I know they have a low payroll, but c'mon...no excuse for mis-management. They held onto Mike Sweeney for a decade.

All League
    huge paycut..he was making that in one year in ny

I thought he would be a good signing for someone, but I'm a Farnsworth apologist...