Thread: NYT, & rest of "mainstream" press- How'd u miss Chicago?

NYT, & rest of "mainstream" press- How'd u miss Chicago?

As Rev Wright likes to say, "the chickens are coming home to roost". The hypocrisy of the NYT knows no bounds...wait everyone- I dont think we've even scratched the surface of what's gone on in Chicago with these jokers. And that includes Obama, bc...how could it not? He aligned himself w the most corrupt political machine in the country, & used it as a spring board to the White House..this aint over

There’s the enormous I-should-have-had-a-V8! moment as the mainstream press collectively thwacks itself in the forehead, realizing it blew it again. The New York Times — which, according to Wall Street analysts, is weeks from holding editorial-board meetings in a refrigerator box — created the journalistic equivalent of CSI-Wasilla to study every follicle and fiber in Sarah Palin’s background, all the while treating Obama’s Chicago like one of those fairy-tale lands depicted in posters that adorn little girls’ bedroom walls. See there, Suzie? That’s a Pegasus. That’s a pink unicorn. And that’s a beautiful sunflower giving birth to a fully grown Barack Obama, the greatest president ever and the only man in history to be able to pick up manure from the clean end.

Just watch...the main stream media will not touch Obama...this story will just fade away slowly

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2908767]And that includes Obama, bc...how could it not? He aligned himself w the most corrupt political machine in the country, & used it as a spring board to the White House..this aint over.[/QUOTE]

Nice try. Some evidence of this might help.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2908767]And that includes Obama,[/QUOTE]

Proof?

I thought I made it clear that it stands to reason that he's involved here somewhere...doesn't it? Alot of people in Chicago are about to be subpoenaed by Patrick Fitzgerald, are they not? Do u think it's possible that they might sing like canaries when faced with prosecution? Remember Chicago is the land of cronyism, & Obama made it through the ranks by playing ball with anyone who could help his political aspirations. Rahm Emanuel, anyone? I think the latest is that Emanuel handed Governor Blago a list of "approved" people to be nominated for Obama's vacant Seanate seat...anyway, it'll all come out soon enuff

Banned
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2908811]I thought I made it clear that it stands to reason that he's involved here somewhere...doesn't it? Alot of people in Chicago are about to be subpoenaed by Patrick Fitzgerald, are they not? Do u think it's possible that they might sing like canaries when faced with prosecution? Remember Chicago is the land of cronyism, & Obama made it through the ranks by playing ball with anyone who could help his political aspirations. Rahm Emanuel, anyone? I think the latest is that Emanuel handed Governor Blago a list of "approved" people to be nominated for Obama's vacant Seanate seat...anyway, it'll all come out soon enuff[/QUOTE]

Where's the evidence? Michael Jordan used to live in Chicago too, so yes according to your "reason" he must be involved in Blagojevich's schemes too.

BTW, your heros Bush Jr. and Dick "5 Deferments" came from the Halliburton/Enron political machine. Not exactly the picture of integrity either.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2908811]Remember Chicago is the land of cronyism, & Obama made it through the ranks by playing ball with anyone who could help his political aspirations.[/QUOTE]

Proof?

Rahm Emanuel and Milorad Blagojevich killed Vince Foster, I watched them do it.

Jets Insider VIP
    This election has certainly brought us a lot of new things. You used to have to wait to be President in order to be associated with a Presidential scandal. Now we have President-elect scandals. Ah, the wonders of life at internet speed. Can you impeach a President-elect? :P lol

By the way, this Blago guy is not only corrupt but perhaps the dumbest politician I've ever seen. Obama has played just about everything right so far in the campaign and now leading up to inaugauration. I'd be shocked if he or any of his key people even had knowledge of this pay-for-play scheme. Talk about a surefire way to torpedo 2 years and hundreds of millions of dollars in work to become President. No way, IMO. Now, that doesn't mean that some of the lower level people, potential appointees, etc. (especially those emerging from Chicago to take mid-level administration positions) are clean in all this. Only time will tell on that.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2908767]As Rev Wright likes to say, "the chickens are coming home to roost". The hypocrisy of the NYT knows no bounds...wait everyone- I dont think we've even scratched the surface of what's gone on in Chicago with these jokers. And that includes Obama, bc...how could it not? He aligned himself w the most corrupt political machine in the country, & used it as a spring board to the White House..this aint over

There’s the enormous I-should-have-had-a-V8! moment as the mainstream press collectively thwacks itself in the forehead, realizing it blew it again. The New York Times — which, according to Wall Street analysts, is weeks from holding editorial-board meetings in a refrigerator box — created the journalistic equivalent of CSI-Wasilla to study every follicle and fiber in Sarah Palin’s background, all the while treating Obama’s Chicago like one of those fairy-tale lands depicted in posters that adorn little girls’ bedroom walls. See there, Suzie? That’s a Pegasus. That’s a pink unicorn. And that’s a beautiful sunflower giving birth to a fully grown Barack Obama, the greatest president ever and the only man in history to be able to pick up manure from the clean end.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.mabus.biz/images/nostradamus2.jpg[/IMG]

McCain is gonna win. Mark my words...McCain/Palin '08! Obama nomination=McCain presidency

Board Moderator
    Nyt = Fbi ??
    Last edited by Ha Ha Ha; 12-14-2008 at 04:39 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2908811]I thought I made it clear that i[B]t stands to reason that he's involved here somewhere...doesn't it? [/B]Alot of people in Chicago are about to be subpoenaed by Patrick Fitzgerald, are they not? Do u think it's possible that they might sing like canaries when faced with prosecution? Remember Chicago is the land of cronyism, & Obama made it through the ranks by playing ball with anyone who could help his political aspirations. Rahm Emanuel, anyone? I think the latest is that Emanuel handed Governor Blago a list of "approved" people to be nominated for Obama's vacant Seanate seat...anyway, it'll all come out soon enuff[/QUOTE]

Lets impeach him so based on: "Stands to reason". :rolleyes:

Hey Romney got elected in Massachusetts, another cesspool of corruption. Stands to reason he is guilty of something doesnt it?

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2908811]I thought I made it clear that it stands to reason that he's involved here somewhere...doesn't it? Alot of people in Chicago are about to be subpoenaed by Patrick Fitzgerald, are they not? Do u think it's possible that they might sing like canaries when faced with prosecution? Remember Chicago is the land of cronyism, & Obama made it through the ranks by playing ball with anyone who could help his political aspirations. Rahm Emanuel, anyone? I think the latest is that Emanuel handed Governor Blago a list of "approved" people to be nominated for Obama's vacant Seanate seat...anyway, it'll all come out soon enuff[/QUOTE]

Have you actually read the report?

Blagojevich is on tape calling Obama a "motherf#cker" because his people refused to pay for play, saying all they would give him for an appointment they wanted was "appreciation."

That's the anti-smoking gun. It's proof of rightdoing.

[QUOTE=FF2®;2912755]Lets impeach him so based on: "Stands to reason". :rolleyes:
    [/QUOTE]
    Unless I missed it, I didn't see anything Tucker wrote about impeaching anyone.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2912780]Have you actually read the report?
    [/QUOTE]
    Have you actually read his post?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2913208]Unless I missed it, I didn't see anything Tucker wrote about impeaching anyone.[/QUOTE]

I didn't either. But that's probably due more to the fact that I don't read Tucker's posts. And I have a hard time understanding why anyone does.

[quote=Tucker134;2908811]I thought I made it clear that it stands to reason that he's involved here somewhere...doesn't it? Alot of people in Chicago are about to be subpoenaed by Patrick Fitzgerald, are they not? Do u think it's possible that they might sing like canaries when faced with prosecution? Remember Chicago is the land of cronyism, & Obama made it through the ranks by playing ball with anyone who could help his political aspirations. Rahm Emanuel, anyone? I [B]think the latest is that Emanuel handed Governor Blago a list of "approved" people to be nominated for Obama's vacant Seanate seat[/B]...anyway, it'll all come out soon enuff[/quote]

Nothing wrong with doing that

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2913454]Nothing wrong with doing that[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

It would be surprising if he did not make a recommendation. (And we already know he rec'd Valerie Jarrett for the post. Blago wanted money. Obama wouldn't play. She dropped out of consideration.)

There's nothing remotely improper about it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2913208]Unless I missed it, I didn't see anything Tucker wrote about impeaching anyone.[/QUOTE]

That will be in tomorrows thread I'm sure.

[QUOTE=Guido Monzino;2913241]I didn't either. But that's probably due more to the fact that I don't read Tucker's posts. And I have a hard time understanding why anyone does.[/QUOTE]

kinda rough Guido, eh? Dont let baseball bitterness cloud your judgment on Political Forem posts...