Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre, Pro Bowler. Chad Pennington, Bowling.

Brett Favre, Pro Bowler. Chad Pennington, Bowling.

Ah, so nice to upgrade at the most important position on the field. I would have said "golfing", but we know that Chad can't drive more than 5 yards.

[IMG]http://lambeg.connor.anglican.org/images/Bowling.gif[/IMG]

SAR I

4th in the afc in TDs

1st in completion percentage

Leading the highest scoring offense in the NFL

Brett Favre the 10 time pro-bolwer. :yes:
    Last edited by Chupa; 12-16-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Hmmmmmmmm. Tempting fate with that.

Remains to be seen who will take their teams farther this year.

All League
    It's like they see something coming!

As history has it Brett Favre finishes strong and we all know how it goes with Chad but this year we will get to watch it and not live it when he has his game with it all on the line!

:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;2915647]Ah, so nice to upgrade at the most important position on the field. I would have said "golfing", but we know that Chad can't drive more than 5 yards.

[IMG]http://lambeg.connor.anglican.org/images/Bowling.gif[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Yeah I mean he is only like 5th in the NFL in the Yards per completion department..

All you gotta do is stack the box to beat Chad right? so easy!

:eek:

All League
    [QUOTE=Chupa;2915653]4th in the afc in TDs

1st in completion percentage

Leading the highest scoring offense in the NFL

Brett Favre the [B]8 time pro-bolwer[/B]. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I could have swore I read on NFLN that it is his 10th, tied with Jonny Unitas.

That's f***ing awesome!:yes:

[QUOTE=Area52;2915662]I could have swore I read on NFLN that it is his 10th, tied with Jonny Unitas.

That's f***ing awesome!:yes:[/QUOTE]

You're right, I was looking at all pro selections.
    :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2915658]Yeah I mean he is only like 5th in the NFL in the Yards per completion department..

All you gotta do is stack the box to beat Chad right? so easy!

:eek:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/jojodogs/guess_who.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=FF2;2915654]Hmmmmmmmm. Tempting fate with that.

Remains to be seen who will take their teams farther this year.[/QUOTE]

I'm not confident about the week 17 game at all. SAR's putting his rep on the line with these threads and will never hear the end of it if Pennington plays well and Miami wins. I obviously hope he's right though...

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;2915668]I'm not confident about the week 17 game at all. SAR's putting his rep on the line with these threads and will never hear the end of it if Pennington plays well and Miami wins. I obviously hope he's right though...[/QUOTE]

stop the reverse jinx Sar!!!

This Chad Pennington guy Miami has really reminds me of Joe Montana... he seems to be the next Joe Cool... discuss...

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;2915668]I'm not confident about the week 17 game at all. SAR's putting his rep on the line with these threads and will never hear the end of it if Pennington plays well and Miami wins. I obviously hope he's right though...[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying. SAR needs to be held accountable for these threads if Penny wins. Seriously. I'm thinking lifetime ban from JI or something. At least an incredibly embarrasing sig. It's only fair.

I am very scared of our Secondary.

I am scared of the Seahawks.

I am slightly scared of Wildcat.

I am ecstatic that Chad Penne is the Dolphins quarterback.

SAR I

Chad's going to bowl a perfect 300 on December 28th :yes:!

X X X X X X X X X XXX

All League
    [QUOTE=gcherd;2915718]Chad's going to bowl a perfect 300 on December 28th :yes:!

X X X X X X X X X XXX[/QUOTE]

Why would he go bowling the same day as the Jets-Fins game? :D

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2915667][IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/jojodogs/guess_who.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Brett Favre gives me erectile dysfunction :(!

gcherd

I don't fear Chad vs the Jets. I fear Dan Henning (brilliant offensive mind) vs. Bob Sutton (moron). Remember, Henning was so smart that when he saw Chad walk through the door he put the wildcat in the playbook to get the ball out of Chad's hands and keep defenses honest.

Brett Favre has played 3 good games this season (vs Ari, @NE, @Tenn), a couple of mediocre games, and atleast 6 miserable games. If you think Brett Favre's pro bowl selection is actually based on this years performance alone, then you are dumber than I already thought you were.

All I can say is that if Chad comes into our building and knocks us out of the playoffs (or if favre throws the game away) then you should never post again on this site bc you will have lost all credibility. Until then, you can rip into chad all you want. For the sanity of all Jets fans and especially for you, I hope you're right. I'm extremely worried to say the least.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=escamoter2;2915751]I don't fear Chad vs the Jets. I fear Dan Henning (brilliant offensive mind) vs. Bob Sutton (moron). Remember, Henning was so smart that when he saw Chad walk through the door he put the wildcat in the playbook to get the ball out of Chad's hands and keep defenses honest.[/QUOTE]

+1..Dan Henning is my Favorite Jet OC of all time..If Hermie was smart he should have asked him to stay in 01 and not hired Hackett..:yes:

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;2915668]I'm not confident about the week 17 game at all. [B]SAR's putting his rep on the line[/B] with these threads and will never hear the end of it if Pennington plays well and Miami wins. I obviously hope he's right though...[/QUOTE]

Ha, like he cares.

[QUOTE=Jetnut;2915842]Brett Favre has played 3 good games this season (vs Ari, @NE, @Tenn), a couple of mediocre games, and atleast 6 miserable games. If you think Brett Favre's pro bowl selection is actually based on this years performance alone, then you are dumber than I already thought you were.

All I can say is that if Chad comes into our building and knocks us out of the playoffs (or if favre throws the game away) then you should never post again on this site bc you will have lost all credibility. Until then, you can rip into chad all you want. For the sanity of all Jets fans and especially for you, I hope you're right. I'm extremely worried to say the least.[/QUOTE]

thats what im saying. SAR I posts are rediculous. if the only way of knowing how chad is doing based on SARs posts i would think pennington is the worst NFL qb all of time. now hes going to come to the meadowlands and theres a good chance he wins. and if that happens whats SAR going to say? you have a fascination with chad pennington and its retarded