Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre, Pro Bowler. Chad Pennington, Bowling.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;2916410][B]LETSGOJETS Yeah I did disappear when Klecloisgod was abusing his power and starting going into my account and changing my signature. Then would not change it back.[/B]

My apologies. I hated that guy too for similar reasons.

[B]When will you admit you are wrong?? Or are you gonna be like the rest of the Anti Chad Posters and just take your ball and go home?[/B]

Admit I was wrong about what? We're 9-5, in first place in December, control our own destiny, and are 2 wins against gimmie opponents away from hosting only our 3rd home playoff game since the 1980's. What exactly was I "wrong" about?

[B]You are a total joke[/B]

I don't disagree.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You are wrong about Chad in general.

You have verbally abused him (wrongfully so) more than just about any poster on this site ever.

And now Chad is doing MORE with LESS and all you can do is make excuses like

"its the climate" (well Miami only has 8 home games so........)

Defense.... (Chad had made some throws this year that has won ballgames)

Parcells (he is not even coaching this team!)

Wildcat (are you serious with this?)

You also have stated that his arm is so weak and refered to it as pasta about 100 times. Well isnt it ironic that he is in the top 5 in Yards per completion?

You have said "Chad is so predictable all teams have to do is stack the box"
    Its really working out this year isnt it?!

Chad would have done VERY well with this O-line this year and would have won games in Sept-Nov that Favre did not win due to Favre not knowing the offense.

With all this said, Would I rather have Favre over Chad? YES.

But that does not mean Chad is all the things you said he is, because you are so dead wrong its sick

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2916413]Fact 1: Chad Pennington has completed more long balls than Brett Favre (20, 30, 40 yrd passes) on less attempts

Fact 2: Favre leads the lead in picks (Chad has 6)

In conclusion:

1.) Favre has a noodle arm upside(has fewer long balls than an actual noodle)

2.) Favre has a gunslinger downside (leads the league in throwing right into the defenders hand)

Fact 3: Shaq made the allstar game last year while not playing the first half of the season[/QUOTE]

Link?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916418]You are wrong about Chad in general.

You have verbally abused him (wrongfully so) more than just about any poster on this site ever.

You also have stated that his arm is so weak and refered to it as pasta about 100 times. Well isnt it ironic that he is in the top 5 in Yards per completion?

Chad would have done VERY well with this O-line this year and would have won games in Sept-Nov that Favre did not win due to Favre not knowing the offense.

[B][I][U]With all this said, Would I rather have Favre over Chad? YES. [/U][/I][/B]

But that does not mean Chad is all the things you said he is, because you are so dead wrong its sick[/QUOTE]

So what are you saying???

Penny is with Dolphins now, so screw him..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916418]

But that does not mean Chad is all the things you said he is, because you are so dead wrong its sick[/QUOTE]

So, to wrap this tangent up, you prefer Favre to Pennington but think I'm mean.

If it helps you sleep better at night, you're right and I'm wrong. But deep down, you're not afraid of Chad Penne in two weeks. Especially since we're going to whip out the Noodlecat Defense and shock the world with an innovative way to neutralize the Male Nurse.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;2916430]So what are you saying???

Penny is with Dolphins now, so screw him..[/QUOTE]

I am saying that Chad when he was with us was bashed by his own fans unrightly so... Eveything that was said about him was untrue.

He is proving it this year.

I am saying I am sick and tired of Jet fans jumping the gun to get rid of players and coaches.

Its not about Fuk Chad because he is with the Dolfags, its about Every Single one of the Posters who have bashed Chad for the last 4 years to be a man and admit they were wrong...

Chad was never the problem to begin with, and no one is admiting it. Makes me sick

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;2916437]So, to wrap this tangent up, you prefer Favre to Pennington but think I'm mean.

If it helps you sleep better at night, you're right and I'm wrong. But deep down, you're not afraid of Chad Penne in two weeks. Especially since we're going to whip out the Noodlecat Defense and shock the world with an innovative way to neutralize the Male Nurse.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I hope to God you are right, and its not about making me sleep better at night because its more than just you. Its about 100 JI members that need to step up and admit they are wrong.

Its the true Character of a man

Even when we do Kick the chit out of the Dolfags, It takes NOTHING away from what kind of a quarterback Chad is, and what he could have done for us this year.

I was tickled pink to learn Favre was coming to the Jets...

My biggest fear was Mangini would cave to the pressure and give Clemens the Job... Because he cant even hold Penningtons Jock!

It would have set this franchise back at least 4 years

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916418]You are wrong about Chad in general.

Sheesh, I wouldn't be surprised if you admitted to having a secret love affair with Chad.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2916448]Sheesh, I wouldn't be surprised if you admitted to having a secret love affair with Chad.[/QUOTE]

Real intelligent response....

No wonder Jet fans have a reputation as being delusional

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916457]Real intelligent response....

No wonder Jet fans have a reputation as being delusional[/QUOTE]

Haha, chill bro, I'm just messing around.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916440]I am saying that Chad when he was with us was bashed by his own fans unrightly so... Eveything that was said about him was untrue.

He is proving it this year.

I am saying I am sick and tired of Jet fans jumping the gun to get rid of players and coaches.

Its not about Fuk Chad because he is with the Dolfags, its about Every Single one of the Posters who have bashed Chad for the last 4 years to be a man and admit they were wrong...

Chad was never the problem to begin with, and no one is admiting it. Makes me sick[/QUOTE]

Penny, especially last year, was boring, he just sucked and he had to go.. People are just looking for solutions, whats there to admit to?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2916463]Haha, chill bro, I'm just messing around.[/QUOTE]

ok man :-)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;2916465]Penny, especially last year, was boring, he just sucked and he had to go.. People are just looking for solutions, whats there to admit to?[/QUOTE]

Admit that all the crap (as stated in about 4 or 5 posts above) is untrue..

What do you mean looking for a solution? The problem was not at the quarterback position!

Thats what Im talking about.

Do you know how close we came to having Clemens as our Starter????

and you think we were bad in the 90's?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916471]Admit that all the crap (as stated in about 4 or 5 posts above) is untrue..

What do you mean looking for a solution? The problem was not at the quarterback position!

Thats what Im talking about.

Do you know how close we came to having Clemens as our Starter????

and you think we were bad in the 90's?[/QUOTE]

Pennington sucked last year, you have to admit that fact. And then everyone who does not like him will admit that they wanted him gone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;2916465]Penny, especially last year, was boring, he just sucked and he had to go.. People are just looking for solutions, whats there to admit to?[/QUOTE]

Lets also get 1 thing straight...

Boring or exciting I could give a rats ass who has a bigger arm..

I want WINS not a big arm just to make the games "exciting"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;2916476]Pennington sucked last year, you have to admit that fact. And then everyone who does not like him will admit that they wanted him gone.[/QUOTE]

Allot of that had to do with his team around him. It also had to do with him looking over his shoulder every 5 seconds because every Jet fan and its brother wanted Clemens to start over him.

So this year he is doing more with less... What does that tell you?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916477]Lets also get 1 thing straight...

Boring or exciting I could give a rats ass who has a bigger arm..

I want WINS not a big arm just to make the games "exciting"[/QUOTE]

We got more then twice as many wins this year then the last one..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;2916487]We got more then twice as many wins this year then the last one..[/QUOTE]

Dude.... I hate to break the news to you but

WE SIGNED A TON OF FREE AGENTS IN THE OFFSEASON!!!!

This team is 2x better than what we had last year!

you gotta come harder than that if you want to discuss this topic

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2916481]Allot of that had to do with his team around him. It also had to do with him looking over his shoulder every 5 seconds because every Jet fan and its brother wanted Clemens to start over him.

So this year he is doing more with less... What does that tell you?[/QUOTE]

Like you said, he's with Dolfags.. F-k him.

We got to beat him and his team in 2 weeks, that all that matters..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;2916494]Like you said, he's with Dolfags.. F-k him.

We got to beat him and his team in 2 weeks, that all that matters..[/QUOTE]

And I pray to God we do... I will be dancing in the streets!!!!

Even if we spank the chit out of the Dolfags, It takes Nothing away from how good of a quarterback Chad is and what he has done this year with less tallent.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike Golic, noted Favre cock sucker, has just stated on NFL Live that Chad Pennington should be in the Pro Bowl and Favre shouldn't be.

Don't paint me as a Chad fan, because I'm a Jet fan and I want us to kick his teeth in on Week 17 but I'm just counteracting the intense Chad hate that SAR has been spewing.

He also said Brick should be on the list.