Thread: Marques Colston, DeSean Jackson or Eddie Royal?

All Pro

Marques Colston, DeSean Jackson or Eddie Royal?

Normally I would say Colston without a doubt.

The only hitch is that the guy I am playing in the finals is using Drew Brees as his QB.

It is a league that awards 0.5 points per reception and 1 point per 15 receiving yards.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJet View Post

The only hitch is that the guy I am playing in the finals is using Drew Brees as his QB.

It is a league that awards 0.5 points per reception and 1 point per 15 receiving yards.
    Dude Breese will throw about 5TD's in Detroit...just start Jackson and hope Colston doesn't catch one.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet View Post

I'm in the championship this week, first place all year, but my opponent this week has Drew Brees, Pierre Thomas, Marques Colston and Jeremy Shockey all active against Detroit. How screwed am I?

Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio View Post
    I'm in the championship this week, first place all year, but my opponent this week has Drew Brees, Pierre Thomas, Marques Colston and Jeremy Shockey all active against Detroit. How screwed am I?
    I have Thomas, Colston, and Breese, i think sportsline projects like 80 points from those 3.....

All Pro
    So I started Colston. Brees only threw two TD'S, and they were both to him. So they basically cancelled each other out.

I ended up winning my game by more than 40 points!