Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesse Jackson Jr. was an informant in Blago probe

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2918575]No he doesn't.[/QUOTE]

So you think some of the posters on this board ARE racists then? And their dislike of Obama is racism?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2918575]No he doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Give me one substantive reason.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2918619]So you think some of the posters on this board ARE racists then? [/QUOTE]

Of course there is, you would be naive to think otherwise. This forum is way to large for there not to be. Who? I have no idea.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2919208]Of course there is, you would be naive to think otherwise. This forum is way to large for there not to be. Who? I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

Who has displayed racism? Timmmay spouts this crap like we see it all of the time. It has no basis.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2919211]Who has displayed racism? Timmmay spouts this crap like we see it all of the time. It has no basis.[/QUOTE]

How many people are on this forum? 4 digit number right? Broad answer, but statistically.. there has to be.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2919215]How many people are on this forum? 4 digit number right? Broad answer, but statistically.. there has to be.[/QUOTE]

Timmmay has repeatedly said criticism of Obama is due to "people not liking negros." He has no basis for saying that. Who here has criticized Obama with a racial bias? It's ridiculous.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2919220]Timmmay has repeatedly said criticism of Obama is due to "people not liking negros." He has no basis for saying that. Who here has criticized Obama with a racial bias? It's ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I personally wouldn't accuse anyone on here of racial bias towards Obama, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was.