Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gays to Obama: "You suck!"

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2920247]You understand that the biggest gays hide behind the Cloth, right? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    Taking the Bible seriously in this case leads to divisiveness and a "My way or the Highway" mentality that YOU, GREEN JETS AND HAM, cannot stand in the Muslim fundamentalists. "All men are created equal"; where is that from? yet the same tome has this message hidden in it's depths "Except GAYS" (this is the assertion of those that "take the Bible seriously"); are you kidding me? The Bible is outdated and hopeless. Any religious text that is used to affect the human rights of others is already suspect. What kind of real problems can be solved through it? It's main assertion is "We were originally sinful at our core".

So, taking the Bible seriously is a problematic issue for Christian believers. They cannot tolerate gays having "human rights" because this particular book says that holding this point of view means their faith is deficient. And if I can't "get into Heaven", why would I give a rats ass about other human suffering?

Dump the Bible. [/QUOTE]

Ut oh!

Oh no............

Oh no you...............

.........you just didn't.........

Oh ****, you did!:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2920194]Don't you wish you could throw these Christian ministers to the lions, the ones who really take the bible serious?

C'mon, you can admit it, I won't hold it against you .. there's something appealing about the Romans feeding these vile Christians to the lions, right? ;)

I would imagine some lefties view that era as [B]the good old days[/B] :yes:[/QUOTE]

Man, if I were to throw everyone that I thought was a douche to the Lions, I'd tear my rotator cuff. ;)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2920202]Nah, they're Christians bro, they deserve it, like that little old lady they spit on and abused because she carried her little paper maschet cross, she got exactly what she had coming to her ... these vile Christians should just be thankful we're no longer throwing them to the lions

As for black Christian churches .. uh, you won't be seeing any Gay marches in Compton .. those black Christians are not exactly of the "cheek turning" variety, so they'll avoid that part of town like the plague[/QUOTE]

Don't you ever get tired of being so overly dramatic?

All League
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2920237]Taking the Bible seriously in this case leads to divisiveness and a "My way or the Highway" mentality that YOU, GREEN JETS AND HAM, cannot stand in the Muslim fundamentalists. "All men are created equal"; where is that from? yet the same tome has this message hidden in it's depths "Except GAYS" (this is the assertion of those that "take the Bible seriously"); are you kidding me? The Bible is outdated and hopeless. Any religious text that is used to affect the human rights of others is already suspect. What kind of real problems can be solved through it? It's main assertion is "We were originally sinful at our core".

So, taking the Bible seriously is a problematic issue for Christian believers. They cannot tolerate gays having "human rights" because this particular book says that holding this point of view means their faith is deficient. And if I can't "get into Heaven", why would I give a rats ass about other human suffering?

Dump the Bible.[/QUOTE]

You da man, WCO. You da man.