Thread: An Open Letter To Faith Hill

Jets Insider VIP

An Open Letter To Faith Hill

Faith Hill you are an imposter! You claim to be a Christian; yet, you posed in the demonic Playboy magazine, not once... but twice!
    [COLOR="DimGray"]
    [I]* "Playboy" (USA), May 2000, Vol. 47, Issue 5, pg. 31, by: staff, "Babe of the Month: Faith Hill"

* "Playboy" (USA), April 1994, Vol. 41, Issue 4, pg. 167, by: Paul Natkin, "Grapevine: Hill Top"[/I][/COLOR]

This is sickening! You were chosen in 1997 and 2000 by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. I think not! Your beauty runs skin deep only -- beneath you are no more than an opportunistic whore creating lasciviousness in the hearts of men. I'm sure Playboy paid you very well. Anything for fame and filthy lucre! America is going to Hell morally and it's time for Bible-believing Christians to take an uncompromising stand against such phonies as yourself who are influencing our children.
    [COLOR="DimGray"]
    You credit your tenacity to upbringing and spirituality. Yikes! [I]"Itís still a big part of me," she says. "Thatís where my strength comes from. Itís my foundation. I was raised in a Christian home and it prepared me to deal with life on my own, the everyday trials and tribulations in an industry where a lot of things, morally, arenít good. :eek: Having a backbone of spirituality makes me a little stronger. I pray a lot, and when I first moved to Nashville, thatís what kept me alive."[/I][/COLOR]

You've got to be kidding me. You have the gall to talk about "an industry where a lot of things, morally, aren't good" and here you're featured in Playboy magazine! That's not IMMORAL??? Why would you support such a wicked and morally reprehensible organization such as Playboy? Hugh Hefner is a sick pervert, and is probably responsible for destroying more marriages and families worldwide than any one man. Thank God some folks in Indonesia have more sense than you. They demolished the Playboy office when those perverts tried to bring that filth to their country. And they're not even Christians -- they're hellbound Muslims! You are a disgrace to the name of Christ. There's a big, BIG difference between stumbling in your walk with the LORD, being broken... repenting and moving forward, and your type who willfully sins with no conviction over it whatsoever. You premeditated this sin and carried it out not once but twice, with no shame.

Here are some words for you:

[B]Jeremiah 6:15
    [COLOR="DimGray"]
    "Were they ashamed because of their abominations?
    They were not even ashamed at all;
    They did not even know how to blush.
    Therefore they shall fall among those who fall;
    At the time that I punish them,
    They shall be cast down, says the LORD." [/B][/COLOR]

Faith, it's evident you have no Christian friends, none who care enough to tell you that your love of the world is taking you to hell. But I won't do that. I care enough about your soul to tell you that you've punched your ticket to hell. That is, unless you repent; which is highly unlikely because you have compromised God for filthy lucre most of your life now. The LORD has ways and means of getting your attention you haven't dreamed of. Faith, you're messing with God and that's a big no-no. He promises that you will not get away with sin. It won't be long now until He draws nigh. Your life is vain; you have nothing to bring to the table for God or our children; and youíre thoroughly corrupt. The ONLY hope for you is to get a Bible, read it, and obey it. Amen

One of the most pressing issues of our time is definitely the moral fiber of a has-been pop country star.

Hall Of Fame
    this thread is worthless without pics! :D

All League
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2918203]this thread is worthless without pics! :D[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It is impossible to judge her without seeing the pictures first.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just another example of Sackdance's latent homosexuality. He thinks naked girls are gross and sex is yucky. Typical hard line Christian...they love the man beef.

Why are hardcore Christians so angry?

Such folly.;)