Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Sackdance99 - Are you familiar with the Disputation at Barcelona?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=long island leprechaun;2922122]LOL... like white on rice, hey? And I like the football metaphor too... "dropkicked into hell...." Not bad, SD99.

But the sad truth is that you're worshipping a committee construct of Jesus Christ, not what Jesus said at all. Take a look at the Council of Nicea and see what you are really buying into. It was the Christian version of the Communist Committees of the 1920's. Jesus was frankly lost in the shuffle of a bunch of Hellenizers who hated Jews remaking something that had simply lost all resemblance to the original figure. To say Jesus was God is blasphemy. God requires no replication/cloning/consubstantiality/or investment in human form. That is pure and simple idolatry of the worst sort. The trinity is a form of paganism -- creating mulitple versions of God when only one can be true. Jesus would frankly be mortified to find out what happened to his teaching in the hands of propagandists. But you've swallowed the lie hook, line, and sinker. You're a tool of Athanasius's early church mafia. Sorry to tell you the facts. You've been had. :yes:[/quote]

And the funniest part of that is - sackdance hates the catholic church.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=asuusa;2920913]Yes, since he rejects Jesus as Messiah![/quote]

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3250/2717039840_cefcfafbb6.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2922187]And the funniest part of that is - sackdance hates the catholic church.[/QUOTE]

The Council of Nicea would be the equivalent of a group of us today getting together and deciding what the Constitution really means, based on the writings of John C. Calhoun, and declaring Madison, Hamilton, and Jay heretics and burning their writings. That's how crazy the whole construction of the Church became. Jesus never sanctioned any of the gospels that were crafted after his death, and his words are actually often lost in the nonsense that was invented while exploiting his sound bites. Christianity as we know it is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an uninformed world. But as someone once said, "History is written by the winners."

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2922535]The Council of Nicea would be the equivalent of a group of us today getting together and deciding what the Constitution really means, based on the writings of John C. Calhoun, and declaring Madison, Hamilton, and Jay heretics and burning their writings. That's how crazy the whole construction of the Church became. Jesus never sanctioned any of the gospels that were crafted after his death, and his words are actually often lost in the nonsense that was invented while exploiting his sound bites. Christianity as we know it is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an uninformed world. But as someone once said, "History is written by the winners."[/QUOTE]

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. Your gig is easy to figure out.

long island leprechaun = Dan Brown

:eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2922672]That is the funniest thing I have ever read. Your gig is easy to figure out.

long island leprechaun = Dan Brown

:eek:[/QUOTE]

Gheza Vermes perhaps, but not Dan Brown. That guy is a bigger idiot than you are. And that is saying something. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2922713]Gheza Vermes perhaps, but not Dan Brown.[/QUOTE]

Well, that explains everything. LOL!!!!

Vermes?? That double-minded clown doesn't know what is true and what isn't. He went from being an extreme Jew to a strict Catholic Priest back to being a hardcore Jew. Word is he's converting to Scientology next.

And this is the crap you follow. The writings of Geza Vermes. Just go buy a comic book instead. Wow. But yea, he's going to the same hell you are. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2923198]Well, that explains everything. LOL!!!!

Vermes?? That double-minded clown doesn't know what is true and what isn't. He went from being an extreme Jew to a strict Catholic Priest back to being a hardcore Jew. Word is he's converting to Scientology next.

And this is the crap you follow. The writings of Geza Vermes. Just go buy a comic book instead. Wow. But yea, he's going to the same hell you are. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Right. You're a real genius. Have you actually read anything by Vermes? Doubtful. But I've got a little message for you. The only hell that exists is in your tiny little brain. By the way, do you believe in the Easter Bunny too? Might as well. But this is truly a waste of both of our time. You remind me of some of the street psychotics in my neighborhood who actually howl the exact same epithets toward total strangers that you do.... what a surprise...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2923396]Right. You're a real genius. Have you actually read anything by Vermes? Doubtful. But I've got a little message for you. The only hell that exists is in your tiny little brain. By the way, do you believe in the Easter Bunny too? Might as well. But this is truly a waste of both of our time. You remind me of some of the street psychotics in my neighborhood who actually howl the exact same epithets toward total strangers that you do.... what a surprise...[/QUOTE]

Of course I have read his stuff. I told you I've read everything under the sun. There is nothing he says which is any more unique than what any other Jew says about Jesus Christ. The guy is a wacko, double-minded. Seriously, stop following this stuff. No wonder why you are in the predicament you're in.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2923677]Of course I have read his stuff. I told you I've read everything under the sun. There is nothing he says which is any more unique than what any other Jew says about Jesus Christ. The guy is a wacko, double-minded. Seriously, stop following this stuff. No wonder why you are in the predicament you're in.[/QUOTE]

I put you on ignore, but I just HAD to take you off -- I really missed your humorous posts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2923942]I put you on ignore, but I just HAD to take you off -- I really missed your humorous posts.[/QUOTE]

You, and everyone else. :D