Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coleman's Lead Over Franken Shrinks to 5 Votes

Coleman's Lead Over Franken Shrinks to 5 Votes

That's right, 5 votes. This is just going to go on and on forever. They might as well just hold the Special Election already just to get this over with like they did in New Hampshire in '74, because there's no way this is going to end anytime soon. No matter who wins the recount, it's just going to go on forever with this small of a margin.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/19/minnesota.senate.race/index.html[/url]

According to CNN Franken is in the lead now. Was on their front page (don't care enough to go find it).

That's the link that I posted, it states Coleman's still up.

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2920149]That's the link that I posted, it states Coleman's still up.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Either I misread the CNN Front Page (which I though read "Franken takes lead" or somethign similar, or....well, doesn;t matter in any event.

JetsInsider.com Legend

They've printed enough votes in Minnesota, Franken now leads

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/19/minnesota.senate.race/index.html[/url]

more like "demon-rats," hahaha

Hall Of Fame
    Franken is leading in the counting that is still going on today... the other article is where they finished counted yesterday

Hall Of Fame
    you can't tell me you don't want accurate election results and vote counting?!?

Drop the BS 'printed enough votes' and let them count the votes

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2920186][url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/19/minnesota.senate.race/index.html[/url][/QUOTE]

You've been living in Arizona too long, pally. :(

Minnesota: A state which made a pro-wrestler its governor and a comedian their senator.

Would anyone mind if they seceded from the U.S entirely? Just for the hell of it let's make the ShamWow guy Attorney General and Stephen Seagal their other Senator.

Because he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=XingDaorong;2920329]Just for the hell of it let's make the ShamWow guy Attorney General and Stephen Seagal their other Senator.[/QUOTE]

Or better yet, let's take an actor who starred next to a monkey and make him president!

Will they still be printing votes if Coleman goes back ahead on Monday? Very well could happen.

It would be nice to have one actual, died in the wool, liberal in the Senate.There aren't any now and there are about 30 100% conservative republicans.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2920361]Or better yet, let's take an actor who starred next to a monkey and make him president![/QUOTE]

You must love Al Quaeda! First of all it was a Chimp and he didn't co-star, the Chimp had top-billing!

Franken will drag this out as long as he can. He is a scam artist like the rest of the DFL. All I say is if you cant fill in a circle properly your vote shouldn't count.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2920310]You've been living in Arizona too long, pally. :([/QUOTE]

Oh for crying out loud. Fear not, Franken is a lock to be Minnesota's next Senator is a lock. It was guaranteed as soon as people started meddling with the votes.

[IMG]http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/images/bios/cast/Al_Franken.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2920361]Or better yet, let's take an actor who starred next to a monkey and make him president![/QUOTE]

Clint Eastwood? Good idea, he has more executive experience than Franken anyway -- he was mayor of a town in California. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2920508]Franken will drag this out as long as he can. He is a scam artist like the rest of the DFL. All I say is if you cant fill in a circle properly your vote shouldn't count.[/QUOTE]

have you seen some of the challenged ballots?!? They look pretty properly filled in to me! So why should they not count?!?

He brought down The Soviet Union.....

[IMG]http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/butternut_grove/epi490.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2920578]have you seen some of the challenged ballots?!? They look pretty properly filled in to me! So why should they not count?!?[/QUOTE]

Because they were cast in December.

What a ridiculous charade going on over there. 3rd world country stuff, with Democratic oversight. Rulings here, rulings there, finding new votes here - voila! Franken wins. This bullcrap was predicted by observers the day after the election.