Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AP study finds $1.6B went to bailed-out bank execs

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2930356]the sub-prime loans started this whole thing.you can thank the liberals for this.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's certainly both parties fault. There is no doubt about that. I guess I missed either parties' stance against Fannie Mae, the loosening of credit, and the lowering of interest rates over the past 10 years. The only ones who did were Ron Paul and maybe a few other "wackos" who understand too much economics.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2930391]Oh, it's certainly both parties fault. There is no doubt about that. I guess I missed either parties' stance against Fannie Mae, the loosening of credit, and the lowering of interest rates over the past 10 years. The only ones who did were Ron Paul and maybe a few other "wackos" who understand too much economics.[/QUOTE]maybe but when you remember Andrew "moron" Cuomo practically admitting in '98 that there would be a higher default rate amongst these "affrimative action" loans,you get chills.
    Last edited by 2foolish197; 12-23-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2930336]Of course special interest groups are after favors. Never said otherwise. Since we know this occurs, the answer isn't government power, since we know they'll abuse it with their bedfellows.

It's not rape. You can't rape the willing. It's infidelity.[/QUOTE]

Anybody can run for office...not anyone can be the CEO of a large business.

Who is more easily swayed? Some rapists say that a girl who dresses provactively is asking for it. I see government ranks as the hen house. Who is lobbying the henhouse? The wolves...the same wolves who use our taxpayer money to pay executives bonus and fund retreats to friggin' spas and who rob working people of their retirement savings to buy $18,000 umbrella stands and host gay-themed Roman birthday parties. But we have to draw the line at some factory worker who has the audacity to negotiate with his company for a healthy retirement plan. Bullsh*t. Freaking bullsh*t.

No. The answer isn't government. You're right about that. The answer comes in a box with black stenciled letters on it.

The scumbag mortgage companies should be thanking the liberals. They took a little thing and corrupted it more than anyone could imagine.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2930356]the sub-prime loans started this whole thing.you can thank the liberals for this.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2930410]Anybody can run for office...not anyone can be the CEO of a large business.

Who is more easily swayed? Some rapists say that a girl who dresses provactively is asking for it. I see government ranks as the hen house. Who is lobbying the henhouse? The wolves...the same wolves who use our taxpayer money to pay executives bonus and fund retreats to friggin' spas and who rob working people of their retirement savings to buy $18,000 umbrella stands and host gay-themed Roman birthday parties. But we have to draw the line at some factory worker who has the audacity to negotiate with his company for a healthy retirement plan. Bullsh*t. Freaking bullsh*t.

No. The answer isn't government. You're right about that. The answer comes in a box with black stenciled letters on it.[/QUOTE]

Again, you can't rape the willing. Period.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2930774]Again, you can't rape the willing. Period.[/QUOTE]

The taxpayers are willing? I know, I know...why don't the stupid people elect representatives that aren't liable to accept legal bribery? Because, government is ultimately controlled by whomever has the most funds. Power can be bought very easily. So how do you counteract the power of money? Regulation. Unionization. There is more power in all of us than in one of us.

[QUOTE=cr726]When you bring in Big business people into the gov't this is what you get.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound]When the government ALLOWS such corruption by giving them special favors, they obviously need more power.[/QUOTE]

They were just standing there and congress just shoved the money in their pockets when they weren't looking.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 12-24-2008 at 08:53 AM.

You are right it is al the minorities fault! You got it. Look at the numbers.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2930406]maybe but when you remember Andrew "moron" Cuomo practically admitting in '98 that there would be a higher default rate amongst these "affrimative action" loans,you get chills.[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    I never voted for any of the *******s who voted for the bailout (including Bush). I wish that made me feel better, but at least it doesn't make me feel worse.