Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conservatives More Charitable Than Liberals

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2927553]Amazing you mean conservatives claim all of their charitable contributions? I thought they did it out of the kindness of their hears. :eek:[/QUOTE]
    Blood donation is deductable?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were you forced to move within a neighborhood with a Home Owners Assoc? I looked into one place with one and would never move into one.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2927663]Sarcasm aside, perhaps you'll appreciate it more when (if) you ever live in the Facist Camp that is the modern Homeowners Assoc.

Or not.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh sorry I didn't realize the entire article was about blood letting only.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2927718]Blood donation is deductable?[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2927727]Oh sorry I didn't realize the entire article was about blood letting only.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize that liberals don't care about deductions on their taxes, that only conservatives do. That can be the only explanation for the discrepancy, right? This article must have come from Fox News.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2927725]Were you forced to move within a neighborhood with a Home Owners Assoc?[/QUOTE]

Some condo vigilantes forced him at gunpoint.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2927663]Sarcasm aside, perhaps you'll appreciate it more when (if) you ever live in the Facist Camp that is the modern Homeowners Assoc.

Or not.[/QUOTE]

No thanks. I've worked in plenty of houses under the iron fist that is, the bloodthirsty homeowners association. Wouldn't want to do it...reminds me of Pleasantville. Besides, I'd rather have my balls removed with a pair of hedgeclippers that have to subjugate myself to living like the Borg.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    In 2006, the Obamas claimed $60K in charitable giving most of which probably went to his church! Sounds like a lot except they earned $991K so they gave 6% to charity. I bet many of us on this forum did better than 6%, right? I did.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=asuusa;2928067] I bet many of us on this forum did better than 6%, right? I did.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, bro. You can't count donations to the McCain campaign as charity.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    see that, its the power of the good ol boys, and i usually get more racial remarks about myself from liberals than my conservatives. Which is irony since well the liberals are supposed to be against racism.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2928086]Sorry, bro. You can't count donations to the McCain campaign as charity.[/QUOTE]

LOL...sorry, but I didn't give McC any "charity!" But can I deduct my wife's 4 hours/week at the Samaritan Community Center at minimum wage or higher?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JTHM is HERE;2928104]see that, its the power of the good ol boys, and i usually get more racial remarks about myself from liberals than [B]my[/B] conservatives. Which is irony since well the liberals are supposed to be against racism.[/QUOTE]

Your conservatives? Where did you get them? Target?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    unfortunately they give to the wrong charities! :D ;) :D

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol sorry i mean to put my fellow conservatives damn im still hungover from yesterdays game

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly do not think charity should be a competition. I don't claim money I give to a lot of charities, does that make me less charitable? On paper yes, my point is I give because I want to and I do not care who knows I do. This entire topic is ridiculous.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2927745]Didn't realize that liberals don't care about deductions on their taxes, that only conservatives do. That can be the only explanation for the discrepancy, right? This article must have come from Fox News.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2928210] This entire topic is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

The whole article is meant to be ridiculous on purpose. And it would have worked had the writer not given it that retarded title.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good people give out of the charityy of their heart, creeps take money fom other people and call it charity.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a reminder you all have three more days to make charitable contributions for tax year 2008. A public service announcement.