Thread: WFAN is hilarious tonight!

Banned

WFAN is hilarious tonight!

Crazy trade proposals (Some of these guys are clueless!), and crazy Mets and Red Sox fans going nuts over the Yankees

All League
    my favorite is hearing the reactions from Yankee haters.

I miss Joe Beningo at night..he used to have some really fun rants about the Yankees...

Banned
    It is very odd to me that chicks call into sports radio. I consider myself a huge sports fan, but I wouldn't in a million years call WFAN.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Crazy trade proposals (Some of these guys are clueless!), and crazy Mets and Red Sox fans going nuts over the Yankees
    met fans are worse the yankee fans...very sad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    met fans are worse the yankee fans...very sad
    Worst I heard was CM Wang, Phil Hughes, Ian Kennedy, Austin Jackson for Josh Hamilton. Guy is out of his mind.

All Pro
    Worst I heard was CM Wang, Phil Hughes, Ian Kennedy, Austin Jackson for Josh Hamilton. Guy is out of his mind.
    I want hughes, lol

OT but hypothetically what would it take in your opinion for hughes from the Mets

fair trade value, not one where the Mets steal him or the yanks get a kings ransom

Im thinkin somethin like a Flores Kunz package or Maybe Fmart and 2nd teir pitchin prospect.

Banned
    I want hughes, lol

OT but hypothetically what would it take in your opinion for hughes from the Mets

fair trade value, not one where the Mets steal him or the yanks get a kings ransom

Im thinkin somethin like a Flores Kunz package or Maybe Fmart and 2nd teir pitchin prospect.
    As you know, I'm a HUGE fan of Hughes, so I'm probably the wrong person to talk to.

But Hughes stock has defiantly dropped, so I don't think the Mets trade FMart for Hughes, but other than him... I don't think the Yankees would give you him for anyone other than FMart.

The Yankees really like Hughes, and as of right now.. he's our 5th starter.

Veteran
    listening to other teams fans ***** is priceless to me. One guy saying that the Yanks really havent improved b/c they overpaid for everyone and that Sabathia is fat. Im listening to the FAN just to hear the jealous callers

All League
    Yankees have a beast of a team right now, anyone who says otherwise is just fooling themselves. As a Met fan I am just glad that our only potential meeting place is the world series.

All League
    If the roles were reversed it would be crazy Yankee fans calling. If your a Yankee fan you had to know this would happen. But why care???

Hall Of Fame
    Anythony, what's up with you keep wanting to trade every Mets prospect??

It's been said over and over that the Mets have no farm system but somehow they get whoever they want in a trade. Don't be surprised if after this upcoming MilB season, draft and international free agency they Mets are ranked top 5-10 next year. A lot to be excited about in the Mets farm system.

All Pro
    I want hughes, lol

I can't see the Yanks sending him to the Mets. If he works out for the Mets, he is in the Yankees backyard, rubbing it in their faces, for the next 10 years. Yankees could never risk that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Anythony, what's up with you keep wanting to trade every Mets prospect??

It's been said over and over that the Mets have no farm system but somehow they get whoever they want in a trade. Don't be surprised if after this upcoming MilB season, draft and international free agency they Mets are ranked top 5-10 next year. A lot to be excited about in the Mets farm system.
    I'm not doing to disagree.. Mets and Yankees farm system are not far apart, I do think we have are a lot more fat with pitch, but overall we aren't far apart. We both have a few players who aren't far from NY, thin in the middle, and deep at the back end.

JV.. Pay attention to the Tampa Yankees this up coming season. They are stacked.