Quote Originally Posted by Jerricho89 View Post
According to FO's playoff odds, we have about a 32% chance.


http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/playoffodds
That's of making the playoffs.

According to FO we have about a 60% chance of beating Miami (Miami's chance of winning the Division, which they do by beating us, is 40%).

Also according to FO, NE has about a 60% chance of beating Buffalo, and Baltimore has an 87.5% chance of beating Jacksonville.