Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mangini - No Future ??

I don't believe he'll have a hard time finding work.

I think Bill Parcells would swoop him right up quick. He's still a good position coach.

In regards to spygate, ANY coach would have done that. You can't just sit there and keep your mouth shut when you KNOW the opposition has an advantage.

Why the hell do you think the NFL has spent so much time creating things like the salary cap and revenue sharing?

It's because they desperately want a LEVEL playing field.

They DO NOT want any unfair advantages for any coach over another.

And before you and try to refute my post, REMEMBER, all these things creating a level playing field were VOTED in by the owners.......

[QUOTE=kennyo7;2931724]One thing about Belichek in Cleveland that people tend to forget is he had [B]FIVE[/B] seasons. Not three. And except for one 11-5 season, he was sub-.500 in each of the other 4 seasons. He finished 36-44 while in Cleveland. He did worse than Mangidiot ..granted he did not have the same type of players.[/QUOTE]

And the only person who would give him a job is Parcells, his old boss. You think Belichick is going to give Managini a job?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GodWearsAGrayHoodie;2931747] You think Belichick is going to give Managini a job?[/QUOTE]

I think he would. As a ball boy or maybe washing jock straps again like he did in Clevland.

Wasn't Mangini a head coach in Austrailia?

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;2931776]I think he would. As a ball boy or maybe washing jock straps again like he did in Clevland.

Wasn't Mangini a head coach in Austrailia?[/QUOTE]

You have a smart mouth for a nobody.

[QUOTE=GodWearsAGrayHoodie;2931747]And the only person who would give him a job is Parcells, his old boss. You think Belichick is going to give Managini a job?[/QUOTE]

No but I think Parcells will.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2931779]You have a smart mouth for a nobody.[/QUOTE]

gfu old man.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;2931814]gfu old man.[/QUOTE]

Go **** an umpire?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2931815]Go **** an umpire?[/QUOTE]

Thats something coming from guy who lives in Sanfran..Go see Milk so you could feel better about yourself.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;2931821]Thats something coming from guy who lives in Sanfran..Go see Milk so you could feel better about yourself.[/QUOTE]

I don't need to feel better about myself. Maybe you do, since you now tear down the guy whose butt you were kissing 2 months ago.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2931828]I don't need to feel better about myself. Maybe you do, since you now tear down the guy whose butt you were kissing 2 months ago.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you didn't see my Cowher in 09 sig 2 months ago. Look back in the forums instead at looking at youself in the mirror with that cheap wood paneling from the 70's and that 5 dollar Jet plaque..

Jets Insider VIP
    CAT FIGHT!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/catfightblog?ob=4[/url]

[QUOTE=EM31;2931697]Mangini was loyal to the franchise that was paying his salary despite the fact that he knew there would be efforts made by the Patriots block-ops department to smear him.

Not putting a stop to the cheating while continuing to accept a paycheck from his new franchise would have been the dirtbag move.

I think he comes out of that whole episode looking very good.

His coaching on the other hand is another question entirely.[/QUOTE]

you got to be kidding me? Mangini was denied permision to shoot at Foxboro, he could have told BB to shut the cameras before the game in the meadow lands., Did he get back at BB for shutting him out, you bet. Did he rat, yes. Does every team in the NFL break rules, yes. Will any future team think that Mangini might pull the same again, yes. He accepted a paycheck for 18 months from the jets, knowing that BB filmed coaching tendencies. He is a rat plain and simple. and no one trusts a rat.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;2931838]Maybe you didn't see my Cowher in 09 sig 2 months ago. [B]Look back in the forums instead at looking at youself in the mirror with that cheap wood paneling from the 70's and that 5 dollar Jet plaque[/B]..[/QUOTE]

Okay, fatman. That was pretty funny. Merry Christmas, my man.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Peebag;2931843]CAT FIGHT!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/catfightblog?ob=4[/url][/QUOTE]

Not me brother..I was busting heads at 21 while working in a Harlem precint..Cat fighting is for the Sanfran crowd.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2931848]Okay, fatman. That was pretty funny. Merry Christmas, my man.[/QUOTE]

Peace! I don't like *hit between Jet fans. Merry to you and yours.