Thread: merry christmas to all.....

merry christmas to all.....

merry christmas to all my freinds at JetInsider..... from my family to yours.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2931999]merry christmas to all my freinds at JetInsider..... from my family to yours.[/QUOTE]

thanks and the same to you as well...:yes:

Merry Christmas, JI politicos.

Jets Insider VIP
    Merry Jesus Birthday everybody!

And a Happy Saturnalia to all my pagan friends!

All League
    Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you and all The Jets Faithful!

Merry Christmas fellas...

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

May you have a blessed Winter Solstice.;)

Lol, Merry Christmas too.:D

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2932276]Merry Jesus Birthday everybody!

And a Happy Saturnalia to all my pagan friends![/QUOTE]ok,whats saturnalia?

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2933568]ok,whats saturnalia?[/QUOTE]

It's a part of Plumber's Anti-Religion religion. He sacrifices a cat every third Wednesday to protest against organized religion.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2933570]It's a part of Plumber's Anti-Religion religion. He sacrifices a cat every third Wednesday to protest against organized religion.[/QUOTE]jesus,thats like....17 cats a year?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2933576]jesus,thats like....17 cats a year?[/QUOTE]

We have plenty and nobody will ever miss them. We're not savages, we don't kill anyones pets or anything. We grow all of our own cats in a hive. We have a queen cat and several thousand worker cats. We try to keep our carbon footprint small by composting all of our unused cats.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2933677]We have plenty and nobody will ever miss them. We're not savages, we don't kill anyones pets or anything. We grow all of our own cats in a hive. We have a queen cat and several thousand worker cats. We try to keep our carbon footprint small by composting all of our unused cats.[/QUOTE]

So your queen cat is always barefoot and pregnant? :yes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2933677]We have plenty and nobody will ever miss them. We're not savages, we don't kill anyones pets or anything. We grow all of our own cats in a hive. We have a queen cat and several thousand worker cats. We try to keep our carbon footprint small by composting all of our unused cats.[/QUOTE]you're gonna end up on Drudge one day...."police find house of cats, turned tables on owner".

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2933677]We have plenty and nobody will ever miss them. We're not savages, we don't kill anyones pets or anything. We grow all of our own cats in a hive. We have a queen cat and several thousand worker cats. We try to keep our carbon footprint small by composting all of our unused cats.[/QUOTE]

Their motto is "a little ***** never hurt anyone"