Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel attacks on Gaza kill 200 +

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2947456]no i am not, what does it matter?[/QUOTE]

Who are you referring to Praising as Worthy One then?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2947304]Funny you should ask.

He thinks that Jews will "split hell open" when they are cast into the fiery depths to suffer an eternal torment for their sins. But it's OK because he thinks that Muslims will too. And Hindus. And Buddhists. And Mormons. And Rastafarians. And Scientologists. And Jehovah's Witnesses. And Jainists. And Shintoists. And Unitarians. And Lutherans. And Klingons. Catholics. And Sihkists. And Taoists. And Satanists[SIZE="1"](especially Satanists)[/SIZE]. And Secularists. And Zoroastrianists. And Confucianists. And Druids. And Wiccans. And Atheists. And Agnostics. And Protestants. And Methodists. And Mayans. And Anglicans. And Baptists. And Adventists. And the Amish. And Quakers. And Universalists. And the Sandpeople. And the Hari Krishnas. And Pats fans.[/QUOTE]

You left out Christian Science, silly plumber.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2947639]Who are you referring to Praising as Worthy One then?[/QUOTE]

Judging from his posts, I'd say himself.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2947121]Its not a personal attack at all. Its the truth . You are faithful follower of the Likud party , are you not??

Nice. You still cant see why Israel did not in fact turn over Gaza to the Palestinians. Let me give you a comparison that maybe you will understand as to what the charitable Israel did.

Suppose your next door neighbor tells you one day that he is moving onto your property and will build a house fore his family there. You resist but ultimately he has more power and forces you and your family to live in a shed while he takes over your home. You throw rocks at him, slash his tires, threaten his welfare but ultimately you cant get anything your way. Then he tells you fine, im going to give you your home back. You will have access to every room in the house, but I will controll the hallways and all enterences/exits to the house. Over the years he harrasses you, keeping you from leaving the house to go to work, ultimately costing you your job. He blocks you from bringing groceries into the house. Your kids are malnoutritioned. You want to go watch tv but he wont let you go from the bedroom to the tv room. Some days he blocks you from going to the bathroom and you soil your bedroom. But hey, he gave you your house back, right?? Would anyone blaim you from fighting back, even using violent means against such a tyrant?? No one who is sane would. Israel is that tyrant and that is exactly what they do to the Palestinians. When they say they are giving land back, they are doing exactly the same thing as i described.
    Thats why the entire world (minus the USA and Radical Israeli Right) agrees with me. Why do you chose to continue to support such oppression?[/QUOTE]

kenny, you have to keep in mind. You are talking to a very prideful Jew here in doggin94it. I have dealt with their kind for many years and let me tell you that there isn't any group of people who are in more love with themselves and their traditions than Jewish people. And the religious Jews like doggin are the worst form. They have been storing up the cup of wrath on themselves for over 2000 years now (Romans 1:18). They hate Jesus Christ with great passion, that's all you need to know. They hate God, because Jesus Christ and God are one in the same. Deal with that. I mean, if Jewish tradition said that the sky was green they would argue all day long that it was green even while they look up into a blue sky. It's bizarre but they will not conform to truth, rather "tradition." This is their great folly.

The only Jews who have removed the blinders and have taken their traditions that were sending them to hell and tossed them in the trash are the saved Jews, or Jews for Jesus. They realized that they needed to follow the Truth instead of a dead religion based on tradition. Go to [url]www.jews-for-jesus.org[/url] and do some homework. You will be greatly enlightened as to all the Jews who found out the truth was Jesus Christ. I know many religious Jews who have told me personally they do not want to research things on that site because they are afraid they may be convinced that Jesus was who He said He was and they couldn't live with that. The sacrifice on earth is great. They have been persecuted and kicked to the curb by their families but their reward in Heaven will be great. Your traditions will bring you torment, but the truth shall set you free.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2947672]kenny, you have to keep in mind. You are talking to a very prideful Jew here in doggin94it. I have dealt with their kind for many years and let me tell you that there isn't any group of people who are in more love with themselves and their traditions than Jewish people. And the religious Jews like doggin are the worst form. They have been storing up the cup of wrath on themselves for over 2000 years now (Romans 1:18). They hate Jesus Christ with great passion, that's all you need to know. They hate God, because Jesus Christ and God are one in the same. Deal with that. I mean, if Jewish tradition said that the sky was green they would argue all day long that it was green even while they look up into a blue sky. It's bizarre but they will not conform to truth, rather "tradition." This is their great folly.

The only Jews who have removed the blinders and have taken their traditions that were sending them to hell and tossed them in the trash are the saved Jews, or Jews for Jesus. They realized that they needed to follow the Truth instead of a dead religion based on tradition. Go to [url]www.jews-for-jesus.org[/url] and do some homework. You will be greatly enlightened as to all the Jews who found out the truth was Jesus Christ. I know many religious Jews who have told me personally they do not want to research things on that site because they are afraid they may be convinced that Jesus was who He said He was and they couldn't live with that. The sacrifice on earth is great. They have been persecuted and kicked to the curb by their families but their reward in Heaven will be great. Your traditions will bring you torment, but the truth shall set you free.[/QUOTE]

praiseworthyone is just a name, who cares who it is directed at. Secondly, how does me implying the media is controlled by jews get me slammed as ant-semitic but a poster like this who has consistently damned anyone not christian get away with it? This above passage is ludicrous.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2947672]kenny, you have to keep in mind. You are talking to a very prideful Jew here in doggin94it. I have dealt with their kind for many years and let me tell you that there isn't any group of people who are in more love with themselves and their traditions than Jewish people. And the religious Jews like doggin are the worst form. They have been storing up the cup of wrath on themselves for over 2000 years now (Romans 1:18). They hate Jesus Christ with great passion, that's all you need to know. They hate God, because Jesus Christ and God are one in the same. Deal with that. I mean, if Jewish tradition said that the sky was green they would argue all day long that it was green even while they look up into a blue sky. It's bizarre but they will not conform to truth, rather "tradition." This is their great folly.

The only Jews who have removed the blinders and have taken their traditions that were sending them to hell and tossed them in the trash are the saved Jews, or Jews for Jesus. They realized that they needed to follow the Truth instead of a dead religion based on tradition. Go to [url]www.jews-for-jesus.org[/url] and do some homework. You will be greatly enlightened as to all the Jews who found out the truth was Jesus Christ. I know many religious Jews who have told me personally they do not want to research things on that site because they are afraid they may be convinced that Jesus was who He said He was and they couldn't live with that. The sacrifice on earth is great. They have been persecuted and kicked to the curb by their families but their reward in Heaven will be great. Your traditions will bring you torment, but the truth shall set you free.[/QUOTE]

man you are brainwashed

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=whatthe;2948095]man you are brainwashed[/QUOTE]

Brainwashed? This is real life testimony. Get a bible, crack it, then research every religion, cult and theory that exists. Until you do that, have yourself a big glass of SHUT THE HELL UP.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2948164]Brainwashed? This is real life testimony. Get a bible, crack it, then research every religion, cult and theory that exists. Until you do that, have yourself a big glass of SHUT THE HELL UP.[/QUOTE]

how are you sure the Bible is real, do you know it was written by men hundreds of years after Jesus existed, what do you have to say about that?

:rolleyes:

What is truly hilarious is that if you want to argue for a more "enlightened" or "rational" belief system than traditional judaism, you'd be better off using atheism as an example than....mwahahahahaha- jews for jesus-mwhahahahahahaha.
    Last edited by JayTPenny; 01-01-2009 at 04:12 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=whatthe;2948172]how are you sure the Bible is real, do you know it was written by men hundreds of years after Jesus existed, what do you have to say about that?[/QUOTE]

You actually want me to answer that in a single post? It's been done here over many times in the past.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JayTPenny;2948199]:rolleyes:

What is truly hilarious is that if you want to argue for a more "enlightened" or "rational" belief system than traditional judaism, you'd be better off using atheism as an example than....mwahahahahaha- jews for jesus-mwhahahahahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Gee, not too obvious. You're Jewish!

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2948359]You actually want me to answer that in a single post? It's been done here over many times in the past.[/QUOTE]

id love to hear it

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2948364]Gee, not too obvious. You're Jewish![/QUOTE]

Yes. I am. I think it fair to have responded to you're blatant, unsupported, rant, with nothing but ridicule. But I'll give a shot at using some actual reasoning for thinking it nonsensical to give "Jews for Jesus" more credance than traditional Judaism:

-The development of the Jewish people and Jewish religion is well documented as something that began a few thousand years ago, as opposed to some person coming along in the 17th, 18th or 19th century and making up a false history of a people and a religion etc. (not a reference to anything...)

[B]-This is NOT to say that one cannot dispute some of the basic tenets of Judaism, such as there is a Gd who created the world, who chose a "people" to be a "light unto the nations," and gave that people laws. Rather, you can NOT dispute that these ideas ARE thousands of years old.[/B]

-In other words, Whether someone "believes" in Judaism has to do more with moral/logical implications than historical ones.

-Jews for Jesus (or Christianity for that matter) [B]BY DEFINITION[/B], believe in the tenets of Judaism (ie. the moral and logical implications) up until the point where they believe it [B]CHANGED[/B] and gd took away the chosen people status from the Jews etc.

Therefore...

-If one were to [B]NOT[/B] believe in any of the original tenats of Judaism, he [B]COULD NOT [/B]believe in "Jews for Jesus" or Christianity. If one [B]DOES[/B] subscribe to Christianity, that person [B]MUST[/B] believe that the original tenets of Judaism were [B]AT ONE POINT [/B]true.

[B]-Simply put. One has to take TWO "leaps of faith" to believe in Jews for Jesus or Christianity, because they have to believe first in the tenets of Judaism AND THEN in the tenets of christianity or Jews for Jesus.[/B]

-I have no problem with Christians or Jews for Jesus taking these leap of faiths, as Jews must take one as well, but to describe them as any more [B]RATIONAL[/B] than traditional judaism, as you have, is laughable. At the very least, faith (rather than science or logic) is recquired for either. (Although I have attempted to demonstrate how MORE faith is recquired for Jews for Jesus/Christianity.)
    Last edited by JayTPenny; 01-01-2009 at 06:40 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2934949]israel will indeed steal iraq, syria, jordan, and lebanon before the world opens its eyes to their atrocities. The jews dont rely on the bible to justify their land grab. Its all about the $$$, always has been, always will be. The religion avenue is just a nice little curtain to cover up thievary.[/QUOTE]

Well there we go. At least you are out front with your views.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JayTPenny;2948460]Yes. I am. [/QUOTE]

I knew it right out of the gate. Sorry dude, that's all I need to know. My intuition was correct. It's impossible to go on from here. I'm not even going to waste my time.

[quote=PraiseWorthyOne;2947896]praiseworthyone is just a name, who cares who it is directed at. Secondly, how does me implying the media is controlled by jews get me slammed as ant-semitic but a poster like this who has consistently damned anyone not christian get away with it? This above passage is ludicrous.[/quote]

Because the former is you being antisemitic, while the latter is merely Sackdance being a gigantic jerk?

That about covers it, I think

When does sackdance get BANNED?

[quote=kennyo7;2947264][B]The analogy is neither slanted nor unrealistic and thats why you simply dont get it.[/B] The fact that Hamas in universally condemned does not change that the world universally condemns Israels inhumane treatment of the Palestinians. I dont support Hamas and I think they are hurting the cause of the Palestinians. At the same time it is Israels actions against the Palestinians that radicalizes them and makes Hamas so attractive.[/quote]

Yes, yes, Kenny - your analogy perfectly captures the complexities of the situation. Which is why it includes the jewish ties to the land, jewish legal and peaceful immigration and land purchases from the 19th century forward, arab attacks on jews in the early 20th century, support for hitler, arab denial of any distinct palestinian culture, jordan, partition and the arab reaction thereto, arab treatment of refugees, the status of descendants of actual refugees, arab atrocities, terrorism, living standards in Gaza and the West Bank under Jordanian and Egyptian rule, Israeli peace offers, vehement Palestinian denials of any interest in the West Bank or Gaza as Palestinian land, Palestinian declarations of intent to wipe Israel off the map, relative increases in living standards under Israeli administration . . .

Yep, your analogy wasn't slanted or unrealistic in the slightest :rolleyes:

[quote=jayjay;2948783]When does sackdance get BANNED?[/quote]

Never, so long as he keeps his idiocy to the politics forum

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2948759]I knew it right out of the gate. Sorry dude, that's all I need to know. My intuition was correct. It's impossible to go on from here. I'm not even going to waste my time.[/QUOTE]

oh no...please sackdance...saaaaaave me!!!!!!!