Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel attacks on Gaza kill 200 +

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=PraiseWorthyOne;2934424][URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7800985.stm[/URL]

more killed in 15 minutes than in 3 days during the mumbai attacks. Not much of an uproar by the news media though, [B]I wonder if that has anything to do with who runs the show.
    [/B]
    just sayin....[/quote]

Could you please crawl your antisemitic ass back under the rock you slithered out from?

Signed,

Civil society.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    In response to:

The israelis, however, are doing their part in continuing this crisis through their blockades, assasinations, and frequent trips into gaza.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Right, it's Israel's fault for the Blockades, to keep the car bombs out, assassinations of murdering thugs that are in charge of terrorist organizations, trips to Gaza to diffuse attacks.

1.) Israel, not only was promised to the Jewish people by God, but also by the rest of the world and winners of WW2 in 1947, not 1400.

2.) Hamas was/is a terrorist organization, making ridiculous demands and blowing up innocent men, women and children. It's absurd that anyone has to listen to them, but it all goes by body bags, they've filled thousands of Jews, so wake up! Israel must strike back with force.

3.) Israel as well as any other sovereign country should have the right to defend herself and citizens from "people" that want to do harm.

4.) Israeli people (Jews) made that land fertile, built aquaducts, and for a tiny country in the middle of the dessert, they made a Open democracy which is absolutely crucial in this world. Have some of the best scientific minds in Nuclear, Meds, Computers, etc.. They distribute goods and services worldwide, somewhat like Hamas, Hamas distributes fear, hatred, controllism, tyranny, bombs, suicide bombers, wonderful "people" in the most f--ked up sense.

5.) If this happened on the edge of either of our US boarders, we would nuke them, so let's be honest, anyone defending Hamas, has a Hard on for getting Jews, bottom line. Not only do we, in Mexico, invest Billions, but, we've also been known to send our troops into Mexico and kill. Truth, hurts.

6.) Israel should stop waiting for second attacks, they should lock down their boarders completely and annihilate anyone trying to do her harm, as we should in USA as well. Screw this thought that anyone should listen to tyrants like Hamas is a friggin joke. Screw them, Bin Laden and anyone that tries to do harm to honest hard-working people.

7.) If all the other Arab countries in the area truly gave a $hit, they would give a tiny piece of land the size of Israel, of complete dessert as Israel received and then let's see if Hamas still has no beef. They probably have to hire the jews to help them dig the water ducts.

The bottom line is - Most people hate jews (hence the israel mess) and this has absolutely nothing to do with a dot of land in the middle of sand. It has to do with Control, the way Muslims are spreading through countries worldwide looking to take back their values , as if it is their responsibility to change every man or kill him. Wake up people.

France, UK, Germany, US, Israel, etc.... Look around, %'s are rising and anti-semitism is still spot on and people still defend tyrants that suicide bomb israel more than 500 times. They should keep waiting for the 501, cause you never know if Hamas will change, right?!:rolleyes:

-uck Hamas, Bin Laden, or anyone else against freedom!
    God bless America and Israel!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2935192]

Yep, certainly, no attacks on Israel at all during the ceasefire . . . :rolleyes:

And by "unprovoked attack" on 11/5, I assume you mean "firing back when Hamas shot at soldiers destroying a smuggling tunnel"?

"It all started when he hit me back!" should be emblazoned on the Palestinian flag

I agree - its completely disproportionate. Israel shouldn't have destroyed as many Hamas bases as they could find - they should have simply fired a rocket or 36 at populated areas. 'Cause, you know, that's only fair. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You're really going to waste your time with kenny again? Is it any surprise that he'd come out in favor of friggin Hamas with more BS favoring terrorists?
    Last edited by RutgersJetFan; 12-28-2008 at 11:23 AM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    long live israel, long live imperialism

[img]http://img.waffleimages.com/0ee36e6578ab5e8f5053815ebaf470d046687483/israelgazatb3.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2935204]So, to be clear, you are in favor of the shooting of this family in a car:

[IMG]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/05/03/main_hatuel,0.jpg[/IMG]

This:

[IMG]http://www.israelnewsagency.com/Shalhevet_Pass.jpg[/IMG]

This:

[IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2004/09/01/international/MIDEAST650.jpg[/IMG]

This:

[IMG]http://www.onefamilyfund.org/Portals/0/WWH_Pics/Terror_Today/Latest_Attacks/1217_Yeshiva_Mar6/bullet_glass_body_Small.jpg[/IMG]

All ok, in your head?

Again, with defenders like you, really tough to understand why nobody in the US is supporting the Palestinians.[/QUOTE]

If those pics don't hit home with the anti Israel/Semites on this board nothing will.

Sad to see a nice family wiped out by Paleostinian Troglodytes.

With all of Israel's might, they have been remarkably restrained, while their citizens are slaughtered.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.ifamericansknew.org/images/deaths.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/deaths.html[/img]

for every 1 israeli family killed, there are 4 palestinian families destroyed. While it is tragic for any civilian to lose their lives because of war, sadly, your numbers just dont hold any weight
    Last edited by PraiseWorthyOne; 12-28-2008 at 12:00 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2935295]If those pics don't hit home with the anti Israel/Semites on this board nothing will.

Sad to see a nice family wiped out by Paleostinian Troglodytes.

With all of Israel's might, they have been remarkably restrained, while their citizens are slaughtered.[/QUOTE]

this is an arguement you cant win. Even if you post pictures of every israeli fatality since 2000, I can counter with 4x the amount.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2935215]Could you please crawl your antisemitic ass back under the rock you slithered out from?

Signed,

Civil society.[/QUOTE]

Anti-semitic? What did I do other than state a fact. Jews run the media, bravo to them. Mr. Murdoch, I am sure, has a perfectly valid reason to tilt media coverage in one direction or another, and that is he is jewish.

There's nothing wrong with that. Such is the world. Those in power maintain power through all available apparatus. I made no anti-semetic statement. Maybe you should put aside your assumptions and indulge in honest debate. Thats all thats going on here. Thankfully any arguement between us wont end in us dropping bombs or firing rockets at one another's homes.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/norbertbugeja/2008/05/04/reg03.jpg[/img]

lemme guess... Terrorists? Future one's i bet.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/d9d90d845776b7af85256d08006f3ae9/be07c80cda4579468525734800500272/Body/1.3272!OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=jpg[/img]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2935327]this is an arguement you cant win. Even if you post pictures of every israeli fatality since 2000, I can counter with 4x the amount.[/QUOTE]

How many unprovoked attacks has Israel launched against the Paleostinians again?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2935336]Anti-semitic? What did I do other than state a fact. Jews run the media.[/QUOTE]

Um, mods?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2935382]Um, mods?[/QUOTE]

umm... wat am i saying wrong? Does ruport murdoch control 50% of the world's media outlets.. Look it up dude

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2935382]Um, mods?[/QUOTE]

I have absolutely no dog in this fight (Don't know enough about this conflict) but why should be banned for that?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2935394]I have absolutely no dog in this fight (Don't know enough about this conflict) but why should be banned for that?[/QUOTE]

If you really don't see how that statement is ridiculously hypocritical, nor how the negative, prejudiced undertone of it constitutes blatant anti-semitism, there's not much I can say.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2935402]If you really don't see how that statement is ridiculously hypocritical, nor how the negative, prejudiced undertone of it constitutes blatant anti-semitism, there's not much I can say.[/QUOTE]

I guess we'll just leave it at that. Carry on.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    as the phrase "paleostinians" resides about five posts above us we attempt to raise the discourse

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2935412]I guess we'll just leave it at that. Carry on.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the other posts by him in the preceding pages. The problem with individuals like the poster above is that they think that if they try to justify anti-semetic statements with some sort of deranged, pseudo-realism, then they aren't anti-semetic.
    Last edited by RutgersJetFan; 12-28-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;2934828]Another George Bush Failure..He talked peace and wanting a Palestinian state from the time he took office...He's been our worst president when it comes to making any effort to finally bringing peace to that area.[/QUOTE]

this is true, there was no money to be made with there being some type of peace treaty therefore he was not interested, billions were made thanks to the attacks on 9/11 and the war in Iraq therefore he was interested

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;2934836]George Bush failure?

Lol.

How'd Clinton do? Carter?

The Palestinians are incapable of peace. The evolution of thought that is required has not occured. It cannot be imposed upon them.

Like most Muslims, they have a Stone aged mentality.

Politically, they are functional morons.

Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Carter and Clinton made some effort and I believe they both got a peace treaty including Isreal and Egypt which still goes today, as I said there was no money to be made for there being peace between Isreal and Palestine therefore Bush wasnt interested, maybe Obama will see if there is some type of plan there