Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel attacks on Gaza kill 200 +

Israel attacks on Gaza kill 200 +

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7800985.stm[/url]

more killed in 15 minutes than in 3 days during the mumbai attacks. Not much of an uproar by the news media though, I wonder if that has anything to do with who runs the show.

just sayin....

Jets Insider VIP
    just sayin what.......

If Israel were left in peace, this wouldn't happen.

Place the blame where it belongs... With the Arabs.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2934448]If Israel were left in peace, this wouldn't happen.

Place the blame where it belongs... With the Arabs.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.sott.net/image/image/9591/israel-palestine_map.jpg[/img]

Why should it be left alone? Gaza holds 1.5 million people within an area the size of D.C. No food, No water, No aid. What do you suggest? They eat each other?

[QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2934456][img]http://www.sott.net/image/image/9591/israel-palestine_map.jpg[/img]

Why should it be left alone? Gaza holds 1.5 million people within an area the size of D.C. No food, No water, No aid. What do you suggest? They eat each other?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much says it... The Jews shouldn't have been able to take this land... it has caused a lot of problems.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jefethegreat;2934467]Pretty much says it... The Jews shouldn't have been able to take this land... it has caused a lot of problems.[/QUOTE]

Who knew?

[QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2934456][img]http://www.sott.net/image/image/9591/israel-palestine_map.jpg[/img]

Why should it be left alone? Gaza holds 1.5 million people within an area the size of D.C. No food, No water, No aid. What do you suggest? They eat each other?[/QUOTE]

Palestine was let into the U.N. after the Olympic massacre. The thinking was, "maybe if we recognize them as a unified country, they will kill LESS."
    How's that workin out for everybody. They cannot win. All other countries have had to learn this the hard way. if you put your hands in a beehive, you are going to get stung. Leave Israel the **** alone and watch the death tolls plummet. I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

[quote=PraiseWorthyOne;2934456][IMG]http://www.sott.net/image/image/9591/israel-palestine_map.jpg[/IMG]

Why should it be left alone? Gaza holds 1.5 million people within an area the size of D.C. No food, No water, No aid. What do you suggest? They eat each other?[/quote]

Hey! Lets return all our land back to the native Americans & go back to Europe.

Interesting how most of that land was "taken" by Isreal after she was attacked by her "innocent" neighbors.

The Egyptians are being ridiculous. Hamas launches rockets on Wednesday and WE'RE the ones who broke the cease-fire?

[QUOTE=wellingtonfljet73;2934591]Hey! Lets return all our land back to the native Americans & go back to Europe.

Interesting how most of that land was "taken" by Isreal after she was attacked by her "innocent" neighbors.[/QUOTE]

you are 100% right. THe israelis should not be obligated to return the land they were rightfully awarded. However, your analogy is rediculous. If your going to compare 2009 international law to that of 1400 then I suppose the entire planet is in trouble.
    The situation in gaza is dire, and the arabs are even more to blame for this than the jews. Especially egypt and jordan. What's so funny about todays situation is that eypt played host to an israeli delegation today who used the egyptian platform to condemn palestine.. How sad.

The israelis, however, are doing their part in continuing this crisis through their blockades, assasinations, and frequent trips into gaza.

[QUOTE=jayjay;2934586]Palestine was let into the U.N. after the Olympic massacre. The thinking was, "maybe if we recognize them as a unified country, they will kill LESS."
    How's that workin out for everybody. They cannot win. All other countries have had to learn this the hard way. if you put your hands in a beehive, you are going to get stung. Leave Israel the **** alone and watch the death tolls plummet. I STAND WITH ISRAEL.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.. Israel would live in peace with it's neighbors if left alone.

The Arabs choose war so... go get 'em Israel...

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2934619]Exactly.. Israel would live in peace with it's neighbors if left alone.

The Arabs choose war so... go get 'em Israel...[/QUOTE]

Incredible isn't it? Palestinians elect Hamas yet we're the ones who seek violence. Unbelievable.

The Muslims have billions of dollars they could rebuild the Gaza Strip but no they send arms instead. So I ask who is causing the problem here.

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2934596]The Egyptians are being ridiculous. Hamas launches rockets on Wednesday and WE'RE the ones who broke the cease-fire?[/QUOTE]

Yes Israel did break the cease fire first, on November 5th with their unprovoked attack that killed 6 Palestinians including a 12 and 13 year old boy. Of course Palestinians did what any continuously opprssed group does, they retaliated by feebly launching ineffective missles. Funny, but why didnt Israel attack and destroy the Qassam missle launchers instead of destroying the civil infrastructure of a government elected by the Palestinian people. I guess when your real agenda is to wreck Gaza rather than to stop the Qassams this latest massacre makes sense.

BTW, what does Israel hope to accomplish with this latest disproportionate attack? Do they believe the violence will end? Do they think the animosity Palestinians will have towards Israel will be less?

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;2934642]The Muslims have billions of dollars they could rebuild the Gaza Strip but no they send arms instead. So I ask who is causing the problem here.[/QUOTE]

Uhh...the Palestinains are dirt poor. They dont have millions. They barely have enough food to eat thanks to the Israeli embargos.

Are you saying that because some Muslims are wealthy beyond belief that they should/would just give money to the palestinians?? Do christian countrys simply give their money to build up other poor Christian countries??

[QUOTE=kennyo7;2934689]Uhh...the Palestinains are dirt poor. They dont have millions. They barely have enough food to eat thanks to the Israeli embargos.

[/QUOTE]

They can thank their leaders for that.

How many billions of aid dollars did Arafat syphon off?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2934697]They can thank their leaders for that.

How many billions of aid dollars did Arafat syphon off?[/QUOTE]

I agree. The Palestinian leadership has been horrific. Corruption up top in Palestine is rampant as it is in most third world nations. But blockades that prevent the influx of vital food, medicine, and other products only hurts them more. Not to mention border blockades preventing Palestinians from going to work to earn a living.

[QUOTE=kennyo7;2934680]Yes Israel did break the cease fire first, on November 5th with their unprovoked attack that killed 6 Palestinians including a 12 and 13 year old boy. Of course Palestinians did what any continuously opprssed group does, they retaliated by feebly launching ineffective missles. Funny, but why didnt Israel attack and destroy the Qassam missle launchers instead of destroying the civil infrastructure of a government elected by the Palestinian people. I guess when your real agenda is to wreck Gaza rather than to stop the Qassams this latest massacre makes sense.

BTW, what does Israel hope to accomplish with this latest disproportionate attack? Do they believe the violence will end? Do they think the animosity Palestinians will have towards Israel will be less?[/QUOTE]

Save it. I have no desire to hear your anti-Israel, pro-terrorist states bullsh-t (and it most certainly is bullsh-t) anymore dude. Either put me on ignore or stop responding to me.
    Last edited by RutgersJetFan; 12-27-2008 at 08:17 PM.

[/QUOTE]

What always cracks me up laughing is that the Palestinians (and I guess you also) love to use this map to "prove" their case. Why doesn't anybody ever use a map that goes further back? Oh, that's right. Because the jews were there first and were invaded by their neighbors (Babylonians and Assyrians) and forced out. They don't want to use an earlier map to illustrate their point because they can't. They want the timeline of humanity to start at this point so everybody can ignore the truth.

[QUOTE=kennyo7;2934689]Uhh...the Palestinains are dirt poor. They dont have millions. They barely have enough food to eat thanks to the Israeli embargos.

Are you saying that because some Muslims are wealthy beyond belief that they should/would just give money to the palestinians?? Do christian countrys simply give their money to build up other poor Christian countries??[/QUOTE]

Um...Yes!!!! Christian countries CONSTANTLY build up other poor Christian countries. When I was a kid we went door to door for Unicef. We were CHILDREN and we pitched in. Are you serious? The amount of trillions of dollars THIS Christian country has handed out over the years is inspiring. Wack argument. Completely foolish.