Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel attacks on Gaza kill 200 +

All Pro
    Another George Bush Failure..He talked peace and wanting a Palestinian state from the time he took office...He's been our worst president when it comes to making any effort to finally bringing peace to that area.

[QUOTE=2009fatman;2934828]Another George Bush Failure..He talked peace and wanting a Palestinian state from the time he took office...He's been our worst president when it comes to making any effort to finally bringing peace to that area.[/QUOTE]

There will never be peace over there because the Arab countries do not want it. If there was peace in that region, the people would start to focus on their own corrupt governments and attack them instead of Israel. Those countries use violence against Israel as a way of controlling their people so they can hold on to the countries' wealth and let the people suffer without the people realizing it's their own countries that have left them to suffer.

How do you think Arafat managed to steal all of their money without them knowing it? How do you think the Saudi royal family stays in power? How do you think the Ayotollah in Iran stays in power?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=2009fatman;2934828]Another George Bush Failure..He talked peace and wanting a Palestinian state from the time he took office...He's been our worst president when it comes to making any effort to finally bringing peace to that area.[/QUOTE]

George Bush failure?

Lol.

How'd Clinton do? Carter?

The Palestinians are incapable of peace. The evolution of thought that is required has not occured. It cannot be imposed upon them.

Like most Muslims, they have a Stone aged mentality.

Politically, they are functional morons.

Sorry.

[QUOTE=32green;2934836]George Bush failure?

Lol.

The Palestinians are incapable of peace. The evolution of thought that is required has not occured. It cannot be imposed upon them.

Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Like most muslims they have a stone aged mentality? Way to generalize there dude. I guess its ok for me to label "most" jews as hawkish land stealers.. But that is not the case.. and neither is your statement. If the palestinians have not undergone the evolotion of "thought" than I am quite certain that Israeli's have developed the evolution of "war," probably through the exposure to german transgressions.

In the end it all comes down to the fact that an oppressed people the palestinians are victim to their own undoings (politically speaking) and to a greater extent, the brutality brought un to them by a bullying occupying force.

If mexico invaded the greater united states, and set a blocakde from pennsylvania to california entrapping the new york area with out adequate food, water, and medical supplies, then you too would fire whatever you possess into pennsylvania my friend, as would I.

As for electing hamas, although stupid on the gazans part, they are justified in choosing any form of resistance than working with the collaborators that is mahmoud abbas and his fatah party. Just a short while ago, fatah fighters were allowed to cross into israel to recieve medical aid and assylum from warring parties. Why would israel allow fatah, let alone, any armed palestinian to cross into their territory.

I myself would also elect someone siding with my cause over my own brother collaborating with the enemy. But thats just my two cents. No one has to agree
    Last edited by PraiseWorthyOne; 12-27-2008 at 11:15 PM.

[QUOTE=jefethegreat;2934467]Pretty much says it... The Jews shouldn't have been able to take this land... it has caused a lot of problems.[/QUOTE]

Uh, better recheck your ancient history...the Jews lived there hundreds of years BC.

Biblically, Israel only occupies a small part of what God gave them as their homeland. They'll get it all (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon) at some point in the future.

[QUOTE=asuusa;2934946]Uh, better recheck your ancient history...the Jews lived there hundreds of years BC.

Biblically, Israel only occupies a small part of what God gave them as their homeland. They'll get it all (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon) at some point in the future.[/QUOTE]

Ancient history is not scriptual prophecy. But you are right, there is a greater chance that israel will indeed steal iraq, syria, jordan, and lebanon before the world opens its eyes to their atrocities. The jews dont rely on the bible to justify their land grab. Its all about the $$$, always has been, always will be. The religion avenue is just a nice little curtain to cover up thievary.

Just another ugly chapter in this on going (for too long) drama

arabs wont be satisfied until they kill every jew in isreal.I dont blame isreal for fighting for their lives.arabs would love to take out USa and they are after the jews their most hated enemy.

[QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2934936]

If mexico invaded the greater united states, and set a blocakde from pennsylvania to california entrapping the new york area with out adequate food, water, and medical supplies, then you too would fire whatever you possess into pennsylvania my friend, as would I.

[/QUOTE]

The Paleostinians can blame themselves for the blockade.

Stop the terrorist and rocket attacks against Israel and it would be lifted.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nuke the entire Middle East. I so tired about hearing these f*cking retards go back and forth and back and forth. It's a war of who can be the most ignorant. Hey Israel! These idiotic "terrorists" aren't going to give up. Ever. No matter how many times you "strike"(woooooo) into their territory. Hey Palestine! The Jews aren't going to leave no matter how many cheap WalMart brand rockets you fire into Israel. BTW, you idiots fired over 100 rockets and only killed 5 people?? Don't give up your day jobs. Israel will never give up...you are blessed by Allah to have met an enemy just about as thick-headed, stubborn and moronic as you. So, instead of plunging the world into an eternal season of war and terrorism, how about you two concentrate on what you both have in common....dumb religion, a penchant to never stop playing with firecrackers no matter how many fingers you have blown off your hand and a sad sad devotion to a 75 mile wide strip of desert.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hUY9h6Vic&feature=channel[/url]

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2934793]Save it. I have no desire to hear your anti-Israel, pro-terrorist states bullsh-t (and it most certainly is bullsh-t) anymore dude. Either put me on ignore or stop responding to me.[/QUOTE]

The truth hurts.
    This is such a cop-out BS response. Criticize Israel= anti-Israel/anti-semetic/pro-terrorist.

A great and honest book just came out by Avraham Burg called The Holocaust is Over We Should Rise From its Ashes. I suggest you read it. I also suggest you read The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy by Mearsheimer and Walt. Maybe these two books will open your eyes to some of the harsh realities about Israel.

If anyone really believes that this latest aggression by Israel was done with the intent of stopping Palestinian "missel" attacks on Israel or to Protect Israeli they are truly naive. This is all about political maneuvering. Theres an upcoming election in Israel and the ruling party is trailing. Flexing your muscles and showing how tough you are against Hamas is a great way to win votes. Not only that but taking a few shots before the Israeli friendly Bush govt leaves office is wise before the less Israeli friendly/more sympathetic to palestinian govt of Obama takes over.

[quote=PraiseWorthyOne;2934424][URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7800985.stm[/URL]

more killed in 15 minutes than in 3 days during the mumbai attacks. Not much of an uproar by the news media though, I wonder if that has anything to do with who runs the show.

just sayin....[/quote]

Odd that you left out the part below the fold:

[QUOTE][B]Most of those killed were policemen in the Hamas militant movement[/B], which controls Gaza, but women and children also died, the Gaza officials said. [/QUOTE]

Hmm . . . Hamas fires rockets into Israel on a daily basis, Israel launches attacks that kill mainly members of the terrorist organization responsible for it - and you compare it to the [B]unprovoked, illegal attacks on civillians[/B] in Mumbai?

Yeah, with defenders like you its hard to understand why the palestinian cause doesn't have more defenders here in the US :rolleyes:

[quote=PraiseWorthyOne;2934456][IMG]http://www.sott.net/image/image/9591/israel-palestine_map.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Hmm . . . so after fighting partition the Palestinians ended up with less land, then after continuing to try to destroy Israel through '67, less land, then after continuing terror after 67, less land . . .

And your thought on this is "of course the Palestinians should keep fighting" (by which you mean "murdering women and children")

Did you fail rhetoric, or just logic?

[quote]
    Why should it be left alone? Gaza holds 1.5 million people within an area the size of D.C. No food, No water, No aid. What do you suggest? They eat each other?[/quote]

Yeah, because after Israel pulled out of Gaza (leaving infrastructure - which the Palestinians promptly destroyed) that's exactly what happened. They cut off Gaza. It didn't have anything at all to do with the attacks emanating from that now Israel-free territory or the people's election of a terror organization that proudly murders Israelis, no, not at all. That was pure coincidence. What do you suggest, Israel treat each rocket attack as a peace offering?

BTW, even after cutting off aid to [B]Hamas[/B],Palestinians in Gaza still received more aid per capita than nearly anyone else in the world through donations and NGOs that provided services directly (bypassing Hamas).

[quote=RutgersJetFan;2934596]The Egyptians are being ridiculous. Hamas launches rockets on Wednesday and WE'RE the ones who broke the cease-fire?[/quote]

"It all started when he hit me back!"

[quote=jefethegreat;2934467]Pretty much says it... The Jews shouldn't have been able to take this land... it has caused a lot of problems.[/quote]

Damn jews, huh?

[quote=kennyo7;2934680][B]Yes Israel did break the cease fire first, on November 5th with their unprovoked attack that killed 6 Palestinians including a 12 and 13 year old boy.[/B] Of course Palestinians did what any continuously opprssed group does, they retaliated by feebly launching ineffective missles. Funny, but why didnt Israel attack and destroy the Qassam missle launchers instead of destroying the civil infrastructure of a government elected by the Palestinian people. I guess when your real agenda is to wreck Gaza rather than to stop the Qassams this latest massacre makes sense.[/quote]

[IMG]http://www.theisraelproject.org/atf/cf/%7b84dc5887-741e-4056-8d91-a389164bc94e%7d/graph%20rockets%20during%20ceasefire%20-%20med.jpg[/IMG]

Yep, certainly, no attacks on Israel at all during the ceasefire . . . :rolleyes:

And by "unprovoked attack" on 11/5, I assume you mean "firing back when Hamas shot at soldiers destroying a smuggling tunnel"?

"It all started when he hit me back!" should be emblazoned on the Palestinian flag

[quote]BTW, what does Israel hope to accomplish with this latest disproportionate attack? Do they believe the violence will end? Do they think the animosity Palestinians will have towards Israel will be less?[/quote]

I agree - its completely disproportionate. Israel shouldn't have destroyed as many Hamas bases as they could find - they should have simply fired a rocket or 36 at populated areas. 'Cause, you know, that's only fair. :rolleyes:

[quote=32green;2934836]George Bush failure?

Lol.

Sorry.[/quote]

That's going overboard. While Israel certainly has been the "better" actor, there's no question that its made some terrible decisions as well. The problem is, Palestine (the polity) never made the tough choice to require a government monopoly on the use of force that the Israelis did with the Altalena. That's a prerequisite to almost any peace deal.

[quote=PraiseWorthyOne;2934936]
    As for electing hamas, although stupid on the gazans part, [B]they are justified in choosing any form of resistance [/B]than working with the collaborators that is mahmoud abbas and his fatah party. [/quote]

So, to be clear, you are in favor of the shooting of this family in a car:

[IMG]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/05/03/main_hatuel,0.jpg[/IMG]

This:

[IMG]http://www.israelnewsagency.com/Shalhevet_Pass.jpg[/IMG]

This:

[IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2004/09/01/international/MIDEAST650.jpg[/IMG]

This:

[IMG]http://www.onefamilyfund.org/Portals/0/WWH_Pics/Terror_Today/Latest_Attacks/1217_Yeshiva_Mar6/bullet_glass_body_Small.jpg[/IMG]

All ok, in your head?

Again, with defenders like you, really tough to understand why nobody in the US is supporting the Palestinians.

[quote=PraiseWorthyOne;2934949]Ancient history is not scriptual prophecy. But you are right, there is a greater chance that israel will indeed steal iraq, syria, jordan, and lebanon before the world opens its eyes to their atrocities. [B]The jews dont rely on the bible to justify their land grab. Its all about the $$$, always has been, always will be.[/B] The religion avenue is just a nice little curtain to cover up thievary.[/quote]

Damn jews :rolleyes: