Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Israel attacks on Gaza kill 200 +

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jayjay;2948783]When does sackdance99 get BANNED?[/QUOTE]

OK, here's a deal. You get saved I will call for my own (temporary) banning. Ed Begley Jr. gets saved I will leave JI forever.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

:boogie2:

[QUOTE=whatthe;2948172]how are you sure the Bible is real, do you know it was written by men hundreds of years after Jesus existed, what do you have to say about that?[/QUOTE]

How about that you're either mistaken or intentionally antitheist!

The OT of the Bible was written well b/4 Jesus was born and the last book, Revelation, was all written by John a disciple of Jesus!

What's your evidence to support your truth claim?

Why?

[QUOTE=jayjay;2948783]When does sackdance get BANNED?[/QUOTE]

Why should he get banned for expressing his theology? Everyone else (including you) gets to express theirs!

[quote=asuusa;2948823]Why should he get banned for expressing his theology? Everyone else (including you) gets to express theirs![/quote]

Its not the expression of theology, its the disrespectful and nasty way in which he does it.

[quote=kennyo7;2947326]When has Israel said they want to wipe the Palestinians off the map?
    [B]
    Early Zionist Terrorists like Ben Gurion and Mech Begin not only said it, but they led a terror campaign to make it happen . They called it a "policy of tranfer".[/B][/quote]Yep - that's why the arab residents of towns like Haifa were begged not to leave by the jewish residents; its also why the invading arab armies asked the arab residents to vacate the area so the armies could kill all the jews . . .:rolleyes:
    [QUOTE]
    Around 20% of Israel's population are Arabs or Palestinians.
    [B]
    And they are forced to live in slums and dont have equal rights to Jewish Israelis.[/B][/QUOTE]

Bull****. Arab Israelis have equal rights, can live anywhere they please (in fact, an Israeli Supreme Court decision from a few years back reaffirmed that even on land purchased by the Jewish National Fund based on donations gathered specifically to house poor jews, arabs could not be excluded from buying property), vote in elections, have their own political parties and members of parliament . . .

[quote]It's the Palestinians, specifically Hamas and other fundamentalist muslims, that won't accept the "others" existence!
    [B]
    Not true. Most Palestinians recognize the reality that they must co-exist with Israel. Its the conditions of co-existance that they disagree with. The # of Palestinians who dont want to coexist is = to the # of Israelis who still dream of a greater Israel free of the Arab people and for only the Jewish people. [/B][/quote]

Again, I call bull****. Many Palestinians talk about coexistance as an unpleasant practical reality that can't be avoided [I]yet[/I]. Many more refuse to recognize even that. There isn't anything remotely resembling a Palestinian B'tselem or Peace Now that views coexistence not merely as an unfortunate necessity of the moment but as a good in and of itself.

[quote=asuusa;2948818]How about that you're either mistaken or intentionally antitheist! [/quote]

considering you define "antitheist" as "not being christian" its sort of hard for him not to be, huh?

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2948801]OK, here's a deal. You get saved I will call for my own (temporary) banning. Ed Begley Jr. gets saved I will leave JI forever.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

:boogie2:[/QUOTE]

I AM A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. Where did I lose you. So, I guess you are banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::yes::yes:
    MODS YOU HEARD HIM!
    BAN!!!

[quote=jayjay;2948839]Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. Where did I lose you. So, I guess you are banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::yes::yes:
    MODS YOU HEARD HIM!
    BAN!!![/quote]

Jay - of what variety? (unless you are a member of an approved-by-sackdance99 denomination, it doesn't count :rolleyes:)

[QUOTE=PraiseWorthyOne;2934949]Ancient history is not scriptual prophecy. But you are right, there is a greater chance that israel will indeed steal iraq, syria, jordan, and lebanon before the world opens its eyes to their atrocities. The jews dont rely on the bible to justify their land grab. Its all about the $$$, always has been, always will be. The religion avenue is just a nice little curtain to cover up thievary.[/QUOTE]

Check your history the Roman occupiers called it Palestine, it wwas called Israel long before that!

Veteran
    [B][QUOTE] [/B]
    [B]Most Palestinians recognize the reality that they must co-exist with Israel.[/B]
    [B][/QUOTE][/B]

I disagree most Palastenians recognize the fact that they have no choice but to act like they are tolerating Israel's existance until such time when they are strong enough to expel them out of Palastine.

Can someone answer me how the Israelis are supposed to "co-exist" with arabs who can't even co-exist with each other? People like to point out how hard the arabs have it in Israel but does anyone know the conditions of Palestenian refugee camps in Jordan for example?

I can't say I like what Israel does from time to time. But I understand the unfortunate necessity of it.

Yeah the displacement of palastenians and the creation of many refugees was very bad from a humanitarian point of view, but about half a century later Israel has created from scratch a level of civilization previously unknown in any part of the arabian peninsula.

The bottom line is even considering all it's shortcomings it's my neighborhood too and I want to see Israel as my neighbor next door not some idiot with a country and a population whom he can use to wage war with as he pleases.

People who are talking about co-existence need to take a trip to the middle east.

[QUOTE=jayjay;2948839]Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. Where did I lose you. So, I guess you are banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::yes::yes:
    MODS YOU HEARD HIM!
    BAN!!![/QUOTE]

I've never met a celebrity before. My Mod Skills CAN be bought you know.

So Jay, ever thought about being in a Kevin Smith flick? I think your style and humour would go over great in one.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2949200]I've never met a celebrity before. My Mod Skills CAN be bought you know.

So Jay, ever thought about being in a Kevin Smith flick? I think your style and humour would go over great in one.[/QUOTE]

sackdance99 would be perfect for comedy

[QUOTE=jayjay;2934586]Palestine was let into the U.N. after the Olympic massacre. The thinking was, "maybe if we recognize them as a unified country, they will kill LESS."
    How's that workin out for everybody. They cannot win. All other countries have had to learn this the hard way. if you put your hands in a beehive, you are going to get stung. Leave Israel the **** alone and watch the death tolls plummet. I STAND WITH ISRAEL.[/QUOTE]

great post jajay I'm with you!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2948859]Check your history the Roman occupiers called it Palestine, it wwas called Israel long before that![/QUOTE]

When was it called Canaan?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2950414]When was it called Canaan?[/QUOTE]a long time ago...how am i doing?...next question.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2949200]I've never met a celebrity before. My Mod Skills CAN be bought you know.

So Jay, ever thought about being in a Kevin Smith flick? I think your style and humour would go over great in one.[/QUOTE]

I would love to work with the great Mr. Smith. He hasn't called though. For a few years in the late 90's there was a rumor that he was going to remake FLETCH with me in it. Obviously it never happened. Oh well. See you bro. jj

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2950414]When was it called Canaan?[/QUOTE]

When the Canaanites lived there! ;)

The Canaanites were descendants of Canaan, a grandson of Noah and their land was called Canaan until the Israelites conquered it as God commanded them to do!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=whatthe;2948095]man you are brainwashed[/QUOTE]

Sackdance is brainwashed, foolish, and stupid beyond belief.
    Last edited by RoadFan; 01-03-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Veteran
    Israel, do whatever is necessary to protect your citizens and ensure your existence for all time.
    Last edited by RoadFan; 01-03-2009 at 09:47 PM.