Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Talked To Kerry Rhodes

Just Talked To Kerry Rhodes

He SAid the jets will win tomorrow

he talked to chad yesterday and he likes chad but tomorrow he is the enemy

he was mad the afl canceled there season

that's it i took a pic with him maybe later i will put it up

there was like no one there i overheard the guy behind me said he heard about it on jetsinsider

Jets Insider VIP
    Isn't that a violation of the restraining order? And why the F would Kerry Rhodes be "mad that they canceled the AFL season???"

[QUOTE=Jets Things;2934531]Isn't that a violation of the restraining order? And why the F would Kerry Rhodes be "mad that they canceled the AFL season???"[/QUOTE]

Rhodes is the filing a restraining order right now.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;2934531]Isn't that a violation of the restraining order? And why the F would Kerry Rhodes be "mad that they canceled the AFL season???"[/QUOTE]

He has partial ownership of the New York Dragon's franchise.

you went an autograph signing... he probably bulls****** you just like every celebrity or player does. i would be really disturbed if he told fans that the jets are gonna lose.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128;2934512]He SAid the jets will win tomorrow

there was like no one there i overheard the guy behind me said he heard about it on jetsinsider[/QUOTE]

did you buffer his helmet?!?

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

Memo to Kerry: Spend less time worrying about the Dragons and more time trying to improve your sub-par play this season. :rolleyes:

were did you talk to him? an autograph signing or a 10 foot deep well in your basement?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jagr68;2934592]were did you talk to him? an autograph signing or a 10 foot deep well in your basement?[/QUOTE]

id go with this... but he probably found his Myspace or Screen Name on AIM

Hall Of Fame
    I really hate it when people break balls to those who get autographs and talk to the players.

There is nothing wrong with it, I’m not sure if it’s Jealousy or the fact that you people are just not big enough fans..

And no they are not "just people" they are the people who provide me with my passion... NYJ Football. Gladiators.

Lighten up!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128;2934512][B]He SAid the jets will win tomorrow[/B]

there was like no one there i overheard the guy behind me said he heard about it on jetsinsider[/QUOTE]

I'm a little surprised he would say that, because that's not really in Kerry's makeup to make such a declarative statement.

On his regular spot on Boomer and Carton, he never EVER predicts a Jet win, he always says they are going to do their best, etc., but never makes the declarative statement.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JStokes;2934602]I'm a little surprised he would say that, because that's not really in Kerry's makeup to make such a declarative statement.

On his regular spot on Boomer and Carton, he never EVER predicts a Jet win, he always says they are going to do their best, etc., but never makes the declarative statement.[/QUOTE]

dont ever listen to jets rule...

its awful

[QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;2934600]I really hate it when people break balls to those who get autographs and talk to the players.

There is nothing wrong with it, Iím not sure if itís Jealousy or the fact that you people are just not big enough fans..

And no they are not "just people" they are the people who provide me with my passion... NYJ Football. Gladiators.

Lighten up![/QUOTE]

I agree... September to around november is the best. That is till the jets tank as always..

All League
    [QUOTE=jagr68;2934592]were did you talk to him? an autograph signing or a 10 foot deep well in your basement?[/QUOTE]

:clapper:

Isn't this the same poster that stalked Favre ??

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128;2934512]He SAid the jets will win tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Think he said that last week, too?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=rbstern;2934842]Think he said that last week, too?[/QUOTE]

JR128 is the functional equivalent to the kid in the hospital bed Babe Ruth promised the home run to....adults say happy things to him to cheer him up.

It wasnt a real guarantee.;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128;2937875]kerry lied to me[/QUOTE]

No ****. Really?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128;2937875]kerry lied to me[/QUOTE]

I'll say.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JediJustin;2934578]Memo to Kerry: Spend less time worrying about the Dragons and more time trying to improve your sub-par play this season. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, Rhodes probably played his best game tonight. He was very aggressive, often playing near the line. He had that Chad INT but Mr. Illegal Contact brought it back. Late in the 3rd, he had a huge stick on a pass to Cobb in the flat.

Go figure.