Thread: If You Are A Praying Man

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

If You Are A Praying Man

Please join me at 1pm eastern time in a prayer asking for a miracle that everything will align perfectly in the Jets favor.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CRAZYJET;2935407]Please join me at 1pm eastern time in a prayer asking for a miracle that everything will align perfectly in the Jets favor.[/QUOTE]

I pray But I won't for the Jets. Quite frankly they don't deserve it, God helps those that help themselves. The Jets have pissed me off for the last time in seattle. 25 year fan I finally see the light. Their on their own as far as I'm concerned.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya i'm praying for a 10am new update tommowworr that the jets have just fired the coach!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's obvious that God has given this entire franchise over to their own selfish lusts. God is not, and will not, bless this organization as long as that whore for an owner is still running this charade while attempting to rape the fans for PSL's. Give and you get back. Woody was fed from birth with a silver spoon. It's too late to pray for this damned organization.

[B]God Hates the New York Jets and is Happy With Their Impending Doom [/B]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2935416]I pray But I won't for the Jets. Quite frankly they don't deserve it, God helps those that help themselves. The Jets have pissed me off for the last time in seattle. 25 year fan I finally see the light. Their on their own as far as I'm concerned.[/QUOTE]

This is Epic.

Ive been hopeing for a week that we lose so Mangini does get hit in the a$$ with the do0r on his way out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;2935416]I pray But I won't for the Jets. Quite frankly they don't deserve it, God helps those that help themselves. The Jets have pissed me off for the last time in seattle. 25 year fan I finally see the light. Their on their own as far as I'm concerned.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes when you are willing to believe in someone, even when they don't deserve it, you will find that you are often surprised. Don't give up your faith Ragu even when you have no reason to believe.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2935430]It's obvious that God has given this entire franchise over to their own selfish lusts. God is not, and will not, bless this organization as long as that whore for an owner is still running this charade while attempting to rape the fans for PSL's. Give and you get back. Woody was fed from birth with a silver spoon. It's too late to pray for this damned organization.

[B]God Hates the New York Jets and is Happy With Their Impending Doom [/B][/QUOTE]

It is NEVER too late.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CRAZYJET;2935443]It is NEVER too late.[/QUOTE]

Ya know, sometimes I just read my posts after I submit them and laugh.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2935445]Ya know, sometimes I just read my posts after I submit them and laugh.[/QUOTE]

just like everyone else.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2935445]Ya know, sometimes I just read my posts after I submit them and laugh.[/QUOTE]

I do that too sackdance :p

CRAZYJET - Thank you for having faith :) I hope it makes up for what I left behind. 35 years of beatdown is too much for me to think positive right now. I'll post again after the Pats game cause if they lose then at least I can say we once again hold our destiny in our own hands.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Smashmouth;2935474]I do that too sackdance :p

CRAZYJET - Thank you for having faith :) I hope it makes up for what I left behind. 35 years of beatdown is too much for me to think positive right now. I'll post again after the Pats game cause if they lose then at least I can say we once again hold our destiny in our own hands.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, my friend, fair enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CRAZYJET;2935407]Please join me at 1pm eastern time in a prayer asking for a miracle that everything will align perfectly in the Jets favor.[/QUOTE]

So, how did it go?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2935961]So, how did it go?[/QUOTE]

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Prayed.:)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2935961]So, how did it go?[/QUOTE]

someone get this poster outta here please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

GOD does not anwser prayers that are for personall gain..............sorry

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2935994]I Prayed.:)[/QUOTE]

:eek: